Tips on Getting K-Stars?

nickirowsnickirows Registered Users 36 Posts
I don't understand how some of you players manage to get so many! I'm thinking there must be some kind of trick to it that I haven't figured out yet. So, any tips? I know that you can get them from leveling up, reaching a new networking level, completing an achievement, et cetera, but is there any other way? Or any way to complete those quicker? Thanks! (:

Comments

• KkmiaKkmia Registered Users 77 Posts
    Some people have used a hack , but this means starting over from the beginning
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Hacks are no longer possible on most devices. 3 updates ago blocked them working. The only way you will be able to earn stars and keep your current game is by completing achievements and free offers when they work lol :)
  • morgaine816morgaine816 Registered Users 101 Posts
    I play both on my android phone and on FB. I have been able to get free stars on my android by watching videos - tedious, boring, and slow but if you only need a few at a time or if you have time hanging around while you are waiting for energy to reboost, it can be handy. But when I got home and was going to try the same thing on my FB account there is no option at all for free offers. The only option at all is to spend RL money to get extra stars. I really wanted to get some quickly to get the secondary halloween costume.
  • CheeteeCheetee Registered Users 16 Posts
    Lol... That's all I h to say