husband ALWAYS has a comment bubble

JaniaSoloJaniaSolo Registered Users 57 Posts
2014_10_29_115424.png

Question: each time I leave the screen the husband is on and come back, that pink smiliey is there.

Is this supposed to happen? It's just on my phone, not the tablet, both android. Any answer would be appreciated.

Comments

• CarrieBradshawCarrieBradshaw Registered Users 107 Posts
    JaniaSolo wrote: »
    2014_10_29_115424.png

Question: each time I leave the screen the husband is on and come back, that pink smiliey is there.

Is this supposed to happen? It's just on my phone, not the tablet, both android. Any answer would be appreciated.

Yes. I believe it's an indicator of how he currently feels. Usually the bubbles my husband tells me are compliments and your response is usually, "I love you!" But one time, I checked his bubble and it said something like he was sad we were drifting apart, and my response was, "sorry..." And then both my avatar and his had a sad face and dark cloud over our heads. Nothing bad happened, but I went on a date with him later that day, and he was back to the compliments. :)
  • SukiB35SukiB35 Registered Users 31 Posts
    My husband never says anything to me and we have been married over a month! I'm playing on IPhone.
  • JaniaSoloJaniaSolo Registered Users 57 Posts
    Thanks for the reply Carrie! One other thing I noticed...when I go on dates (I know, lol), the husband won't call up threatening to divorce even after the dating rumor twitter posts come up. I just wondered if the bubbles were related.
    SukiB35 wrote: »
    My husband never says anything to me and we have been married over a month! I'm playing on IPhone.

THAT'S what's happening on the tablet (android), also doesn't respond to dates with others. I refuse to start over, let's see if the next update fixes this.
  • CarrieBradshawCarrieBradshaw Registered Users 107 Posts
    JaniaSolo wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply Carrie! One other thing I noticed...when I go on dates (I know, lol), the husband won't call up threatening to divorce even after the dating rumor twitter posts come up. I just wondered if the bubbles were related.

You're welcome. :)

I literally just got off a date with my husband, after realizing his bubble had a sad face and told me, "we haven't had a lot of time together lately." Went on a date and the smiley face is back, haha.

So you go on dates with other people? Are you trying to divorce him? If you are you can just break up with him on a date. It constitutes divorce. :)
  • HomayraHomayra Registered Users 35 Posts
    My husband never has a speech bubble, is it part of a new update?
    yes and yes :) didn't think about the break up option, I just thought there was a call from the husband too. I'll do that then, thanks!