Cassio still stuck in Panino

DFabDFab Registered Users 3 Posts
I have four other people 'waiting' to meet me in Panino, however, I haven't been able to do the "Getting to know you" quest when you first meet Cassio. It's open like I'm in the middle of doing it, with the three options in my list of things to do, but there is no pink bubble that shows up so that I can spend my energy to actually complete this. I've updated, I've restarted, I've deleted and run it again.

Please for the love of all things fun help me.

Comments

• TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    Hmm. Have you already submitted a ticket to Glu?
  • burn_itburn_it Registered Users 4 Posts
    DFab wrote: »
    I have four other people 'waiting' to meet me in Panino, however, I haven't been able to do the "Getting to know you" quest when you first meet Cassio. It's open like I'm in the middle of doing it, with the three options in my list of things to do, but there is no pink bubble that shows up so that I can spend my energy to actually complete this. I've updated, I've restarted, I've deleted and run it again.

Please for the love of all things fun help me.

Same here! Nobody knows how to fix this... I was stuck in "Misty Question" but after doing a lot of things in the game, I could finally meet her, and complete the challenge... It sucks... :mad: I think this happened after the halloween update... BTW when the halloween ended, I can't still complete... Now, there's pumpkins and straw in some places there used to have halloween things... (Maybe it's because in November you have Thanksgiving? I'm not from the U.S, just know that people bake Turkeys, lol :rolleyes: ) maybe after that will be Christmas, and this could be fixed... or not... just after that... in 2015!