Options

Ahhhhh husbands!!!!

Jade13Jade13 Registered Users 5 Posts
Why is my husband such an ***? Never says nothing nice, never buys you gifts and we both live on separate houses. What's going on what's the point in being married?????

Comments

• Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    I thought partners became nicer after the update :3 And while your husband does have separate houses from you, he is there every time you visit one of your houses so it shouldn't matter. As for the point in being married, for the status and the fans lol. And maybe for kids in a future update xD
  • Options
    Jade13Jade13 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I thought that too but I've updated my app and he's still rude!! I think when they next update they should allow husbands to give gifts seeings how we pay for everything!!!
    Also it seems impossible to get to number one even though willow pipe seems to be hated she has way more fans. So annoying!!
  • Options
    JaniaSoloJaniaSolo Registered Users 57 Posts
    Jade13 wrote: »
    I thought that too but I've updated my app and he's still rude!! I think when they next update they should allow husbands to give gifts seeings how we pay for everything!!!

I like that! And maybe have him out of the house for a set number of hours every day, lol!