Free Gifts?

Comments

• RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    Aww, that's nice of you :3. I added you, but you don't have to gift me anything it's fine x].
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    RawryRawr wrote: »
    Aww, that's nice of you :3. I added you, but you don't have to gift me anything it's fine x].

Well, every person who leaves a message on this thread is likely to get gifted. :p
    I probably already gifted you already since the name sounds familiar and I don't have a new friend request. :D
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • laurawalton7laurawalton7 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Giving out gifts! Just add me and if there's anything in particular that you'd like, by all means do tell. This is for people who are mostly new to the game or if you're not but can't afford other prettier stuff. For those who just want to add as a friend, are welcome just let me know on the GC message.
    Game Center; MamaFapxo
    hello! thankyou so much for all the gifts you sent me!;3 without sounding like a beg or anything, is there any chance of you sending me the red turtle neck dress that is one of the gold k specials for 75 stars! don't worry if not! totally understand!
    hello! thankyou so much for all the gifts you sent me!;3 without sounding like a beg or anything, is there any chance of you sending me the red turtle neck dress that is one of the gold k specials for 75 stars! don't worry if not! totally understand!

Oh honey if I could I would. I mentioned earlier in this thread that they don't allow you to gift all the clothes/accessories. It's limited. No idea why but it sucks. Someone wanted the same dress as well.
    Oh honey if I could I would. I mentioned earlier in this thread that they don't allow you to gift all the clothes/accessories. It's limited. No idea why but it sucks. Someone wanted the same dress as well.
    oh typical! but still thankyou so much for everything! took me forever to get through it all but I love it! x
    oh typical! but still thankyou so much for everything! took me forever to get through it all but I love it! x

Haha! You're welcome. What, you kept getting the message of getting a gift? XD
    yeah! there was like 100 of them!:L and then I was looking through everything and trying it all on 🙈 haha
    yeah! there was like 100 of them!:L and then I was looking through everything and trying it all on �� haha

Glad you enjoyed them! You'll probably see more gifts because I'm close to leveling up. So every time you get a random gift it's cause I leveled up. I feel like Santa! :)
  • AugustGlassAugustGlass Registered Users 50 Posts
    Hi! I'm missing everything from the newest update, and a few accessories. My Game Center is AugustGlass - adding you now!
    hoping the add worked :)
    hoping the add worked :)

It sure did. I'll gift you right now. :)
    It sure did. I'll gift you right now. :)

thank you so much :)
  • itskcalderonitskcalderon Registered Users 2 Posts
    Add me itskcalderon
  • TaraMTaraM Registered Users 15 Posts
    Can you send me more gifts you already have me on Game Center AshleyParker1111
  • SwagMeisterSwagMeister Registered Users 1 Posts
    Anything will do
    BDB 15
  • dimelaniedimelanie Registered Users 15 Posts
    added you. my name is dianadisassy. if you can give me some new items (+26/+27 level) from the new update? thank you anyway.
    TaraM wrote: »
    Can you send me more gifts you already have me on Game Center AshleyParker1111
    I already gifted you all the clothes/accessories/shoes that are K-stars which you wont be able to buy unless you waste real money. If you want something else, just let me know but know that you can't gift people all the clothes. It's limited to gifters.
    how can i add you to me..?

your Game Center, what is it?
  • TaraMTaraM Registered Users 15 Posts
    Please can you send me more gifts you alrady have me in Game Center AshleyParker1111 thanks
    Bumpppp ^^^^^
  • tiffybootiffyboo Registered Users 19 Posts
    I just added you. t1ffyboo5

Thanks!!
    Hope you enjoy this gifts :D
  • tiffybootiffyboo Registered Users 19 Posts
    Hope you enjoy this gifts :D

Omg! THANK YOU!!!!! You da real MVP! :dances:
  • JennydavidaJennydavida Registered Users 18 Posts
    I would love some gifts but i cant add you, whats your gc name? Any gift would make me sooo happy! My gc is jennydavida. Thank you!
    Found it and added you! I never buy kstars and appreciate everything!
    Found it and added you! I never buy kstars and appreciate everything!

Lol you confused me for a minute because you left a message that wasn't English so I was like, 'okay? what are they asking for?' You'll get your gifts soon. :D
  • Scorpio_princess__Scorpio_princess__ Registered Users 3 Posts
    Giving out gifts! Just add me and if there's anything in particular that you'd like, by all means do tell. This is for people who are mostly new to the game or if you're not but can't afford other prettier stuff. For those who just want to add as a friend, are welcome just let me know on the GC message.
    Game Center; MamaFapxo

Thank you so much for the gifts I really appreciate it also I was wondering if u cans send some hair thanks @scorpio_princess__
    Thank you so much for the gifts I really appreciate it also I was wondering if u cans send some hair thanks @scorpio_princess__
    No sadly you can't send hair. Im glad you like the gifts.
    Lol you confused me for a minute because you left a message that wasn't English so I was like, 'okay? what are they asking for?' You'll get your gifts soon. :D

:) it was a friendrequest in swedish, sorry! I will appreciate anything you want to give me! Thanks!
    :) it was a friendrequest in swedish, sorry! I will appreciate anything you want to give me! Thanks!
    Sweet! I already gifted you everything I could. All the kstar items, my dear.