Free Gifts?

Comments

• Lgordon19Lgordon19 Registered Users 107 Posts
    [/I]
    Giving out gifts! Just add me and if there's anything in particular that you'd like, by all means do tell. This is for people who are mostly new to the game or if you're not but can't afford other prettier stuff. For those who just want to add as a friend, are welcome just let me know on the GC message.
    Game Center; MamaFapxo

Hi LeyshlaGisel,

If you're still giving out gifts, I would love anything; in particular I wish for the tall tan boots, and for any of the wavy hairstyles that you need k stars for; i can't make myself part with my hard-earned stars for them yet! Anything you have the time to give would be much appreciated! Isn't it odd to covet virtual fashion???

Thanks so much,
    Lana
    Stellan Eklund on GC: lgordon19
    Add me!
    And sorry, but I didn't say that my id is lgordon19 on gamecenter, too.
    Lgordon19 wrote: »
    [/I]

Hi LeyshlaGisel,

If you're still giving out gifts, I would love anything; in particular I wish for the tall tan boots, and for any of the wavy hairstyles that you need k stars for; i can't make myself part with my hard-earned stars for them yet! Anything you have the time to give would be much appreciated! Isn't it odd to covet virtual fashion???

Thanks so much,
    Lana
    Add me!
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    And sorry, but I didn't say that my id is lgordon19 on gamecenter, too.

Dont worry, I'm gifting all k stars items but you can't gift hairstyles and there's limited items as well so I wont be able to gift you ALL of the items we normally have on our wardrobe. :D
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
    Hmm, I keep trying to add you, but it's not obvious whether I have-- I type in Mamafaxpo, and it disappears without anything else happening... And I've just realized that you can't gift hair. Really, I'd adore the tall tan boots, and anything else that it's easy for you to give. I hope I haven't sent you a million annoying friend requests!
    Thanks,
    Lana
    Add me!
    Thank you SO much for your kindness! I enjoy this game an embarrassing amount! You 're the best.

~Lana
    Add me!
    Thank you SO much for your kindness! I enjoy this game an embarrassing amount! You 're the best.

~Lana

No, I think I have you added already. Friends requests keep coming in, what's your in game name?
    In game, I'm Luz.
    Add me!
    Out of curiosity, should I see your name show up in my friend list in the app? You would the first friend I had in the game, but you aren't there yet.

Thanks!
    Lana
    Add me!
    Yes, let me check something really quick.
    Alright, you just appeared in game center. Cool! (I need to get out more, probably!)
    Add me!
    Alright, you just appeared in game center. Cool! (I need to get out more, probably!)
    Haha, it's fine. Did you get the gifts?
    Haha, it's fine. Did you get the gifts?
    Yes, I'm getting them now! That's so great-- I can't thank you enough!!! Do you have any kind of feedback page, or anything I could do for you in return?
    Add me!
    Yes, I'm getting them now! That's so great-- I can't thank you enough!!! Do you have any kind of feedback page, or anything I could do for you in return?
    Oh no. Just as long as you're happy! :)
    I'm very happy! Especially since I'd promised my (real-life) husband not to spend any more money on this game! It's like Christmas... I hope somebody gives you an awesome treat soon, too!
    Add me!
    Awh, yeah the game is addicting. I just need one dress but its from level 28. Thank you for being kind. XD
    Hi again LeyshlaGisel,

Can I ask you 2 game questions?

1) are you a conscious character in my little world? (Since you now appear in my friend list, if I were to call your avatar to help me on a job, would YOU actually be notified, or have to do anything? Would it help you, or inconvenience you? If I were to call in you on a job, would you be have to choose to join?)

2) your avatar changes appearance and number of fans constantly, and even said hi to me in Lif night club. Are YOU doing these things, or is the app randomly doing it?

I won't continue to message you forever, but have been un-social previously, so I'm curious now!

Thanks,
    Lana/Luz/lgordon19
    Add me!
    Hi again LeyshlaGisel,

Can I ask you 2 game questions?

1) are you a conscious character in my little world? (Since you now appear in my friend list, if I were to call your avatar to help me on a job, would YOU actually be notified, or have to do anything? Would it help you, or inconvenience you? If I were to call in you on a job, would you be have to choose to join?)

2) your avatar changes appearance and number of fans constantly, and even said hi to me in Lif night club. Are YOU doing these things, or is the app randomly doing it?

I won't continue to message you forever, but have been un-social previously, so I'm curious now!

Thanks,
    Lana/Luz/lgordon19
    It's fine, you can message me whenever you like. The 2nd question, I'm actually confused about it myself because my mom added me to Game Center and when she was looking at her friend's list on KKH, it wasn't my character. Supposedly it has something to do with your internet connection, which is weird because my connection is pretty good. So I'm not sure what's it really about.
    Now 1st question, no. It's not really me, just the app doing everything. I wont be notified if you use my character for a job, you can date real friends but they won't know you're actually dating them in the game unless you tell them you are but everyone is pretty much a computer to others. Now I can't answer the question if it'll help us rank up or gain fans when called to help, I haven't really thought about it and I'm sure someone has asked before and an admin or moderator answered their question but I haven't a clue. I would hope it does help because that'd be great.
    Okay, i'm glad that I couldn't mess you up at all! If you one day soon get rank and fans out of nowhere, it'll mean my experiment was a success!

I think I'll go look in the forums for a tutorial-- why not read the instructions for a game after playing for months & months, right!?!

Thanks again!
    Add me!
  • DanaMicheleDanaMichele Registered Users 2 Posts
    @LeyshlaGisel I'm fairly new and not real sure what I'm doing but I sent you a friend request.
    @LeyshlaGisel I'm fairly new and not real sure what I'm doing but I sent you a friend request.

It's fine. I'm sure there's people here that can help. I gift so you'll have a plethora of amazing pretty clothes. :D
    Also, I'm going to need your Game Center name, I see you only sent a request to this site. If you have IOS.
  • JennydavidaJennydavida Registered Users 18 Posts
    I have been waiting but nothing has happened yet and i dont see you as one of My friends. Very strange :/
  • onihChinoonihChino Registered Users 2 Posts
    Is there a way to add me on android? Facebook maybe?
    I have been waiting but nothing has happened yet and i dont see you as one of My friends. Very strange :/

Are you talking about me? You didn't receive anything?
  • jaengarjaengar Registered Users 22 Posts
    Hi! :)
    I'm new around here so any gifts sounds awesome!
    Thank you so much and added you in GC as jaengar :o
    :o Thanks to an angel - MamaFapxo
    for giving me a wonderful closet ! :D
    onihChino wrote: »
    Is there a way to add me on android? Facebook maybe?

No, I can only give out gifts to those with IOS. Sorry, love.
    jaengar wrote: »
    Hi! :)
    I'm new around here so any gifts sounds awesome!
    Thank you so much and added you in GC as jaengar :o

Why hello and welcome. I'll gladly help. I'll add you, since I haven't received one yet.
  • onihChinoonihChino Registered Users 2 Posts
    Too sad ;( thanks for your quick reply anyway enjoy your day <3
    Why hello and welcome. I'll gladly help. I'll add you, since I haven't received one yet.

I'll just have to press "+" and type your name right?
    Didn't get any requests too :confused:
    jaengar wrote: »
    I'll just have to press "+" and type your name right?
    Didn't get any requests too :confused:

Sending it now, give me a minute.
    Sending it now, give me a minute.

Saw it and added :D