Gifting Clothes!!

Kcab8Kcab8 Registered Users 13 Posts
Hi everyone! I've basically done all I could with the game until the next update so I've decided to gift people with free clothing!! Add my game centre K4rina 64 and comment here what you would like to be gifted and your username!! I will gift more than one thing you just have to specify what you would like.

:)
Prev1

Comments

• JapaneseAssassinJapaneseAssassin Registered Users 101 Posts
    Kcab8 wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I've basically done all I could with the game until the next update so I've decided to gift people with free clothing!! Add my game centre K4rina 64 and comment here what you would like to be gifted and your username!! I will gift more than one thing you just have to specify what you would like.

:)

Hi. I added you. I only need a few more items, like shoes, clothing, accessories, etc..., please. Thank you.
  • jaengarjaengar Registered Users 22 Posts
    Hi! Added you in GC: jaengar
    Appreciate nice accessories like necklace :D
    Thanks and nice meeting you!
    :o Thanks to an angel - MamaFapxo
    for giving me a wonderful closet ! :D
  • Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    I added u!!
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
  • Kcab8Kcab8 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Okay so for some reason my gamecenter won't show the requests I'm getting so please write down your usernames and I will add you if you want free gifts!
    jaengar wrote: »
    Hi! Added you in GC: jaengar
    Appreciate nice accessories like necklace :D
    Thanks and nice meeting you!

You already have everything! Haha I can't gift you anything else cause I'm only on level 26 but it's good to have a friend!
  • jaengarjaengar Registered Users 22 Posts
    Kcab8 wrote: »
    You already have everything! Haha I can't gift you anything else cause I'm only on level 26 but it's good to have a friend!

Haha my gorgeous closet are all given by an angel in this forum! :D
    Have you accept my request on GC? Didnt get to see any new friends there hmm..
    :o Thanks to an angel - MamaFapxo
    for giving me a wonderful closet ! :D
  • LeonorLynceLeonorLynce Registered Users 16 Posts
    Hi! I just added you! Would you be so kind and send me dresses or jumpsuits? Thanks
  • AshleyWashington_AshleyWashington_ Registered Users 18 Posts
    My name on GC is AshleyWashington_ can you please send me kkh gifts
  • nikki6543nikki6543 Registered Users 44 Posts
    I am not at the higher levels yet. Anything I dont have would be appreciated :) My GC is nikki65432 and in game Nik :) Thanks for anything!
    Feel free to add me on GC: nikki65432 Kik: nikki65432
    jaengar wrote: »
    Haha my gorgeous closet are all given by an angel in this forum! :D
    Have you accept my request on GC? Didnt get to see any new friends there hmm..

Ah sorry I totally thought I had you on! I was looking at someone else's haha! What's your GC
    Hi. I added you. I only need a few more items, like shoes, clothing, accessories, etc..., please. Thank you.

What is your Gc
  • LeonorLynceLeonorLynce Registered Users 16 Posts
    Thank you so much for the clothes, you're so kind!!! I really really appreciate it!! If you have time please send me hairstyles and accessories :):) (if not i understand and thank you again)
  • Miss_MoitaMiss_Moita Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hi.. I just added you.. Username #Moita#

i don't need anything specific.. Anything you can is fine..

Thank you...
  • Ebony_HotTopicEbony_HotTopic Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hello my name is Ebony_HotTopic, could you please gift me KK gifts... thanks
  • Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    Hey you added me on Game Center anything you send would be appreciated thanks
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
  • Newnick9Newnick9 Registered Users 12 Posts
    I sent you a friend request, my name is newnick9 (: umm i would like some of the new stuff, and wedding stuff.
    If you could suprise me, it would be nice. If you have thing that cost cash, I could gift back!!(:
    (Sorry dont have any kstars) :/
  • chrisybabezchrisybabez Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hi! I feel like I'm using you, and I wouldn't normally do this, but I need the help. So, thank you for the offer:) I'm guessing you did the hack? I don't really have anything in mind, so by me whatever you like. My username is miami19* with the *. Once again, thank you!!!
    Hey you added me on Game Center anything you send would be appreciated thanks

I can't send you anything you already have everything haha!
    Thank you so much for the clothes, you're so kind!!! I really really appreciate it!! If you have time please send me hairstyles and accessories :):) (if not i understand and thank you again)

Unfortunately there is no option to send hairstyles but I will send accessories!
    Hi! I feel like I'm using you, and I wouldn't normally do this, but I need the help. So, thank you for the offer:) I'm guessing you did the hack? I don't really have anything in mind, so by me whatever you like. My username is miami19* with the *. Once again, thank you!!!

Don't think that at all, I am offering haha! No problem I added you once you accept I will send you gifts
    Hello my name is Ebony_HotTopic, could you please gift me KK gifts... thanks

For some reason I can't add you are you sure you have the write GC? Try adding mine K4rina 64
    Newnick9 wrote: »
    I sent you a friend request, my name is newnick9 (: umm i would like some of the new stuff, and wedding stuff.
    If you could suprise me, it would be nice. If you have thing that cost cash, I could gift back!!(:
    (Sorry dont have any kstars) :/

I gifted you as much as I could :) unfortunately it's not an option to send wedding stuff! I wish it was.
    I have gifted all who have added me so far, unless you already have everything then I can't gift you haha. If you haven't been gifted please let me know otherwise I believe I got everybody
  • SJeffery1981SJeffery1981 Registered Users 7 Posts
    My name on GC is SJeffery1981 can you please send me kkh gifts, clothes, accessories, shoes etc please. Thank you
  • misskrissixoxomisskrissixoxo Registered Users 14 Posts
    My username is misskrissixoxo and I would just love anything!
  • FerreiroyFerreiroy Registered Users 28 Posts
    You are so sweet! Wedding dress, shoes or orange dress please :) xoxo

Gc: ferreiroy
  • Lexi982Lexi982 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Hi my GC username is Lexi982 appreciate the offer :) can you please gift me clothing and shoes
  • CouturemomCouturemom Registered Users 9 Posts
    Hello!! I'm so excited to have found this. I just added you. My Game Center name is Hotmom36. Thank you in advance. :)
  • AndreaxxAndreaxx Registered Users 26 Posts
    Anything my name in the game is Bethany
  • neeerakneeerak Registered Users 4 Posts
    Just added you, my username is neeerak.
    I could use some shoes or accesories, thank you! :)
    ✨ Level 66 iOS Player ✨ Daily Player - Doll Name: Mosie Mae ✨