Official suggestion thread

1101103105106107

Comments

  • DebbiedooDebbiedoo New Member Registered Users 9 Posts
     - update game to increase maximum number of levels (not to be confused with celebrity ranking position).   I have been stuck at level 99 for about a year now.  See screenshot 
  • DebbiedooDebbiedoo New Member Registered Users 9 Posts
    - help a girl spend some K-cash with an update:
     - new homes/condos with energy-earning pets      - new business ventures (earn K-stars or diamonds). 
    There’s actually several nice, unused locations like Rio, Waikiki, Punta Mita and Bora Bora that are not well utilized. Thanks!
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    edited July 2
    -Please add more storylines. I've finished all of mine and I'd really like to have some more to work on.
    -The ability to date and marry Cassio or Raul.
  • claytonnnclaytonnn Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    edited July 2
    i play as a male character so most of my suggestions are based around that and other things i think would be good additions. please forgive me if this isn't all supposed to be in this thread, i'm new 😄

    gameplay
    • please let us also start a reality show shoot from the house we want to film at, not just from mirimount! it makes the on location achievements a lot more tedious than they need to be.
    • an optional in-game reminder that you're able to work at your businesses again
    • more characters available as VIPs like simon, maria, willow/dirk, skylar/chase, cassio, rani, hiro, ray, chad dylan, crystal, etc. i love the original characters, i want to see them more!
    • more dialog, interaction and unique quests with our partner/spouse
    • more interaction and events with your kids
    • having the option for our spouse to hold the second child instead of the nanny
    • being able to change contacts from romantic to professional and vice versa
    • being able to add lower level encounterable NPCs as professional contacts, not just romantic
    • some locations or gig types are really slow in giving new tappables (and the tappables are only 1/2/3 energy so you make a tiny bit of progress). the unity theatre in san francisco for example always gives me trouble with this
    • paying to preview what might be in the event boxes
    • male dolls can only earn k-stars from SYS (no diamonds or clothing), and there's no use for diamonds aside from the dye gift boxes i believe which is a bit odd
    • bring back old limited time quests that new players didn't get the chance to do
    • bring back old event items more frequently and update throwback boxes
    • please let us marry cassio (and raul)! i'd spend all the k-stars in the world for him 😭

    customisation
    • more options for skintones
    • more hair colours (and a way to get the limited time ones that new players missed out on)
    • makeup and more face options for male dolls
    • more facial features for everyone like beauty marks, freckles, vitiligo that aren't tied to makeup
    • more branded clothing and new kollections for male dolls
    • more types of piercings for male dolls
    • nail polish and more "feminine" clothing for male dolls
    • a filter for your wardrobe - by type, by style, by colour, by dyed items, etc.
    • updating how dyes look on items and more dye colours (i'd love a proper bright silver!)
    • when there's a konnection with a unique item, if you change that item it's gone forever with no way to get it back - please update this!
    • a change in how random NPCs are generated - i think almost every character in my game has brightly coloured hair, non-natural eye colours and clothing that does not work for them at all which can be distracting
  • emily_g99emily_g99 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    - Change body type of your character
    - More hairstyle options under the Gift option for your spouse. Currently you can’t get as many options as you can for your character.
    - Glittery/shimmery nail polish and eyeshadow options
    - Have a way to buy clothing dyes rather than only be able to win them
  • DebbiedooDebbiedoo New Member Registered Users 9 Posts

    Game Play - love the idea for a pop-up reminder when a weekly ‘job’ is available to play - or another idea would be a feature to provide a planner to book dates appointments, work events, again something to help us keep our busy lives more organized!

  • vicmallervicmaller Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    • Add the hand accessories (glasses, phones, cups) in the Throwback boxes.
    • Body type costumization
    • Be able to gift hair styles 
  • ARCHITA16ARCHITA16 Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    claytonnn said:
    i play as a male character so most of my suggestions are based around that and other things i think would be good additions. please forgive me if this isn't all supposed to be in this thread, i'm new 😄

    gameplay
    • please let us also start a reality show shoot from the house we want to film at, not just from mirimount! it makes the on location achievements a lot more tedious than they need to be.
    • an optional in-game reminder that you're able to work at your businesses again
    • more characters available as VIPs like simon, maria, willow/dirk, skylar/chase, cassio, rani, hiro, ray, chad dylan, crystal, etc. i love the original characters, i want to see them more!
    • more dialog, interaction and unique quests with our partner/spouse
    • more interaction and events with your kids
    • having the option for our spouse to hold the second child instead of the nanny
    • being able to change contacts from romantic to professional and vice versa
    • being able to add lower level encounterable NPCs as professional contacts, not just romantic
    • some locations or gig types are really slow in giving new tappables (and the tappables are only 1/2/3 energy so you make a tiny bit of progress). the unity theatre in san francisco for example always gives me trouble with this
    • paying to preview what might be in the event boxes
    • male dolls can only earn k-stars from SYS (no diamonds or clothing), and there's no use for diamonds aside from the dye gift boxes i believe which is a bit odd
    • bring back old limited time quests that new players didn't get the chance to do
    • bring back old event items more frequently and update throwback boxes
    • please let us marry cassio (and raul)! i'd spend all the k-stars in the world for him 😭

    customisation
    • more options for skintones
    • more hair colours (and a way to get the limited time ones that new players missed out on)
    • makeup and more face options for male dolls
    • more facial features for everyone like beauty marks, freckles, vitiligo that aren't tied to makeup
    • more branded clothing and new kollections for male dolls
    • more types of piercings for male dolls
    • nail polish and more "feminine" clothing for male dolls
    • a filter for your wardrobe - by type, by style, by colour, by dyed items, etc.
    • updating how dyes look on items and more dye colours (i'd love a proper bright silver!)
    • when there's a konnection with a unique item, if you change that item it's gone forever with no way to get it back - please update this!
    • a change in how random NPCs are generated - i think almost every character in my game has brightly coloured hair, non-natural eye colours and clothing that does not work for them at all which can be distracting
    • Awesome thinking!! I completely agree with you 😇😇
  • babydoIIbabydoII Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited July 3
    • being able to chat with friends, see if they’re online and gift them items from your “inventory”.
    • seeing your friends on the streets the same way you see NPC’s.
    • more skintones 
    • being able to change the body type with percentage options, for example: hips 80%. 
    • being able to “post” on the fake twitter in the KKH app and being able to see posts from other players as well. of course with rules, such as: no swearing or harassment, but there could be mods that can control this. also, having profiles with usernames and profile pictures. profile picture could just be selfies from photoshoots to be safe. 
    • being able to do more with your store, interact with customers(?), business options, modifications etc.
    • being able to “hang out” (if possible, live) with other players or just one friend. 
    • being able to change your general pose (the pose you have when you stand on the street, for example) or buy different poses. 
    • clothes designing contests, and being able to design clothes in general.
    • more storylines and “personal” reactions from NPC’s, contacts, media etc. when you make decisions or do something.
    • there should be a counter for how many points you need to level up or finish an event. 
    • either we need to earn more money/k-stars, or clothes, cars, houses and so on need to get cheaper.
    • the option to take your partner with you to the street or to events, being able to interact with them in general.
    • more animations.
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    Please a pop up store with hair colors from past events
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 397 Posts
    Please add a pop up shop that give free outfits once a gig is complete 
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 35 


  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 254 Posts
    I’m new around the forum, but I have so many suggestions!
    - more hair colors! (especially blonde, there isn’t a shade of blonde even close to my real hair color in the game)
    - let our babies grow up!
    - let our babies have more function!
    - more outfits and customization for babies!
    - more photo booth poses and backgrounds!
    - let all 4 boxes from the weekly throwback event be throwback boxes!
    - better daily gift box prizes!
    - body types! (none of us are super skinny with tiny waists and perfect boob and butt size)
    - choose a career!
    - let us buy previous sys items!
    - more storylines to earn diamonds!
    - let our pets have more function!
    - higher baby limit!
    - be able to fully customize our partner! (I can’t buy handhelds for my in-game partner, and it makes me sad)
    - more poses for our partner/babies/friends in the photo booth!
    - have all of our business’ call us to remind us when gigs are available!
    - borrow items from our friends’ closets!
    - filters within our kloset so we can be more organized and find things easier! (categorize sys items, event items, be able to search by color. like Covet Fashion’s organization)
  • ARCHITA16ARCHITA16 Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    SaigeAnne said:
    I’m new around the forum, but I have so many suggestions!
    - more hair colors! (especially blonde, there isn’t a shade of blonde even close to my real hair color in the game)
    - let our babies grow up!
    - let our babies have more function!
    - more outfits and customization for babies!
    - more photo booth poses and backgrounds!
    - let all 4 boxes from the weekly throwback event be throwback boxes!
    - better daily gift box prizes!
    - body types! (none of us are super skinny with tiny waists and perfect boob and butt size)
    - choose a career!
    - let us buy previous sys items!
    - more storylines to earn diamonds!
    - let our pets have more function!
    - higher baby limit!
    - be able to fully customize our partner! (I can’t buy handhelds for my in-game partner, and it makes me sad)
    - more poses for our partner/babies/friends in the photo booth!
    - have all of our business’ call us to remind us when gigs are available!
    - borrow items from our friends’ closets!
    - filters within our kloset so we can be more organized and find things easier! (categorize sys items, event items, be able to search by color. like Covet Fashion’s organization)
    Your suggestions are super cool! I agree completely with you in every way 😇
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 397 Posts
    I have more suggestions, some are just repeated:
    •let us date Casio or Raul
    •increase the max amount of ticket in the SYS to 3
    •let free ticket stack up 
    •update the throwback box
    •add new free daily box items
    •add diamonds to throwback boxes, daily boxes, and weekends event box (a least 3-6 diamonds)
    •increase the payout of kstars in certain businesses 
    •include all four items in the weekend event box
    •do not include daily giftbox items in the throwback boxes and weekend event box
    •add more locations
    •increase the amount of diamonds earned in the SYS
    • add more businesses to earn diamonds as payout
    •increase ways to spend kash
    •add more kash items in the closet
    •make more kash kollections 
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 35 


  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 537 Posts
    Please let 3 SYS tickets stack instead of 2, it can be very hard over the weekend to get both looks in before the timer runs out and a ticket is lost, especially in non American time zones. This would help all players since we all have different commitments on the weekend, be it work or family or other things.
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Stop making hair with accessories that can't be removed. 
    idk why I even bother
  • KensKens Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    edited July 6
    Here are some suggestions from someone who plays both male and female 
    Males
    - FairPlay (most handhelds are gender neutral yet only female get them and diamonds don’t exist for males which considering they added a dye box that cost diamonds it seems kinda weird males don’t have diamonds [dont know the statistic behind the whole females get weekend events but considering there are some male players I don’t see why they also get left out on actual events] ) 
    Different styles (ik that most males dress masculine but I’d like a bit of variation as some of the male styles in game are so outdated considering they new fashion trends and newer male icons) 
    Makeup considering that men have been using and playing with makeup it would be cool to get makeup in game for men here and there as it would both increase diversity but also truly let players create themselves or who they imagine themselves being

    Females
    -New hair colors (highlights, lowlights, split tone, ombré, etc) 
    - more diversity amongst hair types 

    Both
    - different body types for both genders (it would be nice to incorporate the gym aspect of the game to achieve a more muscle tone body [just a concept]) 
    - tattoo variation (tattoos on the chest, legs, face, arms, etc. [mix and match options]) 

    Gameplay 
    - Fully customization of partners and newer interactions [after all Kim and Kayne are known as a Power Couple it would be cool for us to have a Power Couple like dynamic] (to be honest our partners are kinda like the pets and seem more objects than an interactive NPC [maybe they can call us for partner gigs too other then the Im lonely/I want a divorce call] 
    - Own a makeup line (the Kardashian/Jenner klan does have multiple collaborations and their own makeup lines) 
    - Own a shapewear line (sorta like Skims) 
    - Add cities (ik the game is a fashion game at its core and we do have all the fashion capitals but it would be cool to have for say Harajuku [although that’s a street]
    - YouTube career / Storyline 
    -  Modeling career (it would be cool to expand the CTM building with a modeling agency to have an agent that gives us only modeling related gigs) 
    - Acting career (same with modeling but we can have Simon give us more acting rather modeling) 
    - influencer career (this is kinda a big stretch but in KKG they have/had a more social media aspect to the game so why not incorporate that into KKH and have sorta an influencer career path) 
    - Krews/entourage (ik this has been done in kkg but honestly I loved that game so it would be cool to incorporate the krew system considering they have all ready added kkg clothing) 
    - Vip makeovers it would be cool to add a whole Kardashian/Jenner makeover as they have changed a lot in the past years (maybe make it a storyline have the player shop/ do a gig with each sister to unlock new looks) 
    - New vips (ik this one is the hardest considering there is a legal aspect but I would like to see new vips specifically Kayne, Ariana, and Nicki [considering Kim has taken pictures with Ari and Nicki at the Met and is married to Kayne] 

    Now Ik some of these suggestions have been said before but I thought of adding cuz who knows maybe they will see that a lot of people want that and add it. With that being said I hoped you enjoyed reading my suggestions ☺️.


  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 254 Posts
    Okay, this is a huge suggestion relating to hair accessories! Please, please, please let us remove the hair accessories from the hairstyles we already have, and be able to use those same hair accessories on all our other hairstyles! That would let us be more creative and be able to mix and match more hair accessories and hairstyles! I have so many hairstyles with accessories that would be amazing if I could use them without the accessories, or use the accessories on those hairstyles on other hairstyles!! It would be nice if we could earn hair accessories in weekend events as well!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 25,321 Posts
    Fashion and Beauty suggestions belong in the 2020 Fashion and Beauty Suggestion thread.  Please use this thread for operational suggestions.  THanks.  :)
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    & I PLAY 3 GAMES
    💜 Vats is Back ~ My Heart Sings 💜


  • ARCHITA16ARCHITA16 Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    Kens said:
    Here are some suggestions from someone who plays both male and female 
    Males
    - FairPlay (most handhelds are gender neutral yet only female get them and diamonds don’t exist for males which considering they added a dye box that cost diamonds it seems kinda weird males don’t have diamonds [dont know the statistic behind the whole females get weekend events but considering there are some male players I don’t see why they also get left out on actual events] ) 
    Different styles (ik that most males dress masculine but I’d like a bit of variation as some of the male styles in game are so outdated considering they new fashion trends and newer male icons) 
    Makeup considering that men have been using and playing with makeup it would be cool to get makeup in game for men here and there as it would both increase diversity but also truly let players create themselves or who they imagine themselves being

    Females
    -New hair colors (highlights, lowlights, split tone, ombré, etc) 
    - more diversity amongst hair types 

    Both
    - different body types for both genders (it would be nice to incorporate the gym aspect of the game to achieve a more muscle tone body [just a concept]) 
    - tattoo variation (tattoos on the chest, legs, face, arms, etc. [mix and match options]) 

    Gameplay 
    - Fully customization of partners and newer interactions [after all Kim and Kayne are known as a Power Couple it would be cool for us to have a Power Couple like dynamic] (to be honest our partners are kinda like the pets and seem more objects than an interactive NPC [maybe they can call us for partner gigs too other then the Im lonely/I want a divorce call] 
    - Own a makeup line (the Kardashian/Jenner klan does have multiple collaborations and their own makeup lines) 
    - Own a shapewear line (sorta like Skims) 
    - Add cities (ik the game is a fashion game at its core and we do have all the fashion capitals but it would be cool to have for say Harajuku [although that’s a street]
    - YouTube career / Storyline 
    -  Modeling career (it would be cool to expand the CTM building with a modeling agency to have an agent that gives us only modeling related gigs) 
    - Acting career (same with modeling but we can have Simon give us more acting rather modeling) 
    - influencer career (this is kinda a big stretch but in KKG they have/had a more social media aspect to the game so why not incorporate that into KKH and have sorta an influencer career path) 
    - Krews/entourage (ik this has been done in kkg but honestly I loved that game so it would be cool to incorporate the krew system considering they have all ready added kkg clothing) 
    - Vip makeovers it would be cool to add a whole Kardashian/Jenner makeover as they have changed a lot in the past years (maybe make it a storyline have the player shop/ do a gig with each sister to unlock new looks) 
    - New vips (ik this one is the hardest considering there is a legal aspect but I would like to see new vips specifically Kayne, Ariana, and Nicki [considering Kim has taken pictures with Ari and Nicki at the Met and is married to Kayne] 

    Now Ik some of these suggestions have been said before but I thought of adding cuz who knows maybe they will see that a lot of people want that and add it. With that being said I hoped you enjoyed reading my suggestions ☺️.


    Oh God You Wrote It awesome! That's What the complete suggestions are😊
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Please give us some more stuff we can gift to our Facebook friends! Most of us already have all the available things and can't gift anything, because all my friends already got everything🥺 And even the selection we have is really old, items we don't even use, it's all just for the points🤷🏽‍♀️
    Thanks😊
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    edited July 8
    Hi,
    - make an icon for kollections like how event prizes have icons! Sometimes I’ll see an item in the SYS voting booth and I wish I had it but I can’t tell if it’s kollections or VIP until I get that kollection weeks later

    - allow us to zoom in and out in each portion of the closet! When I’m picking a hair I want to see full outfit, and when I put on a bracelet I can’t see it because it is zoomed in for earrings and necklaces

    - let us see how many points we need to level up like how we can see our celebrity perks status bar

    - for a while when you leveled up it would just stack the energy (if you had 30 and max was 45 it would go to 75, but it’s back at being capped at 45) which was good since we couldn’t see how much we needed. Can this be put back? wasn't working a few days ago but works now

    - Reiterating because I know I would like this: a business calendar in the app to give us times to do businesses (you can even make this a feature we have to pay kstars to unlock like the closet)

    - update giftable items

    - let us start a reality show at the house (ie London) I’ve been trying to finish reality achievements and it’s just a bit tedious having to fly back and forth

    - more ways to get diamonds! Either one storyline a month or make it a prize for TS or up the amount from Earnables

    - make voting in SYS more constant with prizes. It took me 5 weeks from release to get a diamond. Maybe do it like kollections where it has cash 51 out of 100 etc

    There’s a lot of things that seem to have been said multiple times because players would really enjoy those features! Hopefully All of what I said makes sense and I didn’t suggest too much/ unachievable!
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Experienced Member Registered Users 773 Posts
    Please let us exchange the stuff in our closet we dont like to k stars or diamonds. I have soo many hairstyles, shoes etc. I would neverrrrrr wear. And since Im a day 1 player, I have to go through sooo many clothes, I would love to get rid of something
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

    📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • CherreyCherrey Advanced Member Registered Users 1,376 Posts
    Can we please have matching eye brow colors to every existing hair color?
  • kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    I think a jewelry store is an amazing idea! We can get a few diamonds every week after doing/completing a certain task. 
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • lilkimlilkim Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    edited July 10

    How many tasks do we have with Raul? Last time I've seen him in game was when he and my doll kissed I guess or one on the yacht. Casio and Maestro Sly are like everywhere. So many tasks with them. I think we all want more Raul and possibility of dating him. Pls I would be grateful if that happens. 🤣🤣💕💕

  • lilkimlilkim Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    My suggestions:
    - changing body types 
    - more sys tickets, because 2 it's not enough 
    - being able to date Raul Ferro😻
    - more cities 
    - more condos and businesses 
    Also if it's impossible giving more than 2 tickets, than maybe time of getting new ticket should be shorter, like instead of 6h we can get it for 3h.
    I would be so happy and grateful if you can add this😄💕

  • Mercedes75Mercedes75 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Please form a separate group for these SYS ticket buyers! They are making it impossible for Non ticket buyers at a chance at winning. Everyone is around 80 points right now and this one person has over 400 points; this game started 4 hours ago. Or give everyone the 2nd place prize for participating. I’ve been at number 3 for the past two week to get thrown to the 6th position in the last hour of the game. Unless this is the ultimate goal to have everyone fight and spend all of their real money to get to number one.
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    Forum suggestions:
    - add sad reaction (it can literally be ,,sad"),
    - allow us to see more that 10 people reacting to comments. 
    iOS 33lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Daily free player since July 2019 💖

    #capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject
    avi by KKH Memess 💕
  • KKHgamer1KKHgamer1 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I've played KKH and browsed the forums for a long time and I feel there are three major suggestions that keep getting ignored, but would be very helpful and create further goodwill between the customers and Glu the company.

    #1. SYS

    Please update so that 3 tickets can stack at a time.  KKH is a wonderful game, but it starts to get tedious and annoying when we have to wake up in the middle of the night/early morning to submit that extra look, or lose out on a ticket.  Not very user friendly.

    #2. Past Event Items

    Alot of players (new and old alike) have missed out on events at some point, and have created entire wishlists of items they want to purchase.  This has been said before, but why not make a sever-sided pop-up shop in KKH where we can purchase old event outfits in bundles (like Fashion Goals) for $10 or so a set?  

    The game started in 2014.  Six years later, there's so many clothes that players could buy to complete their collections (especially newer players).  Throwback boxes are okay, but they don't get the job done by any means.  Diamonds?  Eh.  There's always been bad feedback about them.  Too expensive and don't leave customers with the feeling they got the most out of spending their real life dollars.  

    Making a server sided shop that allows players to buy sets of past clothes is much more fair, fun - and a great way for the company to make more money off of past material.  Easy revenue.  Player satisfaction.  Good call to make.


    #3  SMC ROTATION

    Add all of the past SMC & Krossovers (Khloe, Kendall & Kylie, ETC) to rotation - in addition to Fashion Goals.  Again, why prevent yourself from making more money by taking heavily requested past bundles - and removing them from rotation?  Not listening to customers and decreasing your chances or more sales is not a good business model.  You have so much wonderful content that could generate more money for you by simply being available.


    And, this final suggestion is a personal one


    #4. STOP ALLOWING SHAME ON THE FORUMS

    While petty behavior and ignorance is commonplace any time you have so many people in one area of the world (or cyber space) - these forums aren't handled with as much care as they should.  

    Case in point?  SHAMING.

    There are entire threads (and loads of comments in other threads) where SYS ticket buyers are shamed for making purchases for said tickets.

    Now, SYS may have transformed into a big cash grab (compared to what it used to be years ago), but NOONE deserves the right to humiliate paying customers for buying what Glu is selling.  I have seen this happen every week, and I can't help but wonder if Glu knows they are allowing this type of conduct to take place on their official forum.

    SYS tickets were implemented by Glu as a way to generate more profit for their company, and further develop this game.  Like it or not, those are the facts.  This is a business, after all.

    But when I see the shame behavior being allowed to take place here - it makes me want to stop paying into this game, and seek out another fashion app elsewhere.  I speak for many ticket buyers when I say that enticing your customers to pay (in order to secure rare 1st place prizes that are never available again) - but then endorsing their RIDICULE by allowing others to shame them, is bad business and branding.

    Noone is buying tickets because they love spending extra money they didn't have to in the past.  They are doing so because of this new system implemented by Glu, and the rarity of the items.

    Let's be fair and exert some adult-like common sense.

    Noone should be shamed for making purchases in a game built on in app purchases.

    At the same token, "free to play" users shouldn't be shamed for not buying into "Kim K: Hollywood".

    PERIOD.

Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!