Official suggestion thread

13233353738131

Comments

  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Advanced Member Registered Users 1,243 Posts
    -update the babies closet (please!!!!)
    -seasonal tappables? flowers for spring, pumpkins and orange trees for fall?
    -locations: San Diego, Manhattan, Chicago, Bora Bora, Thailand, Brasil.....
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Experienced Member Registered Users 351 Posts
    -update the babies closet (please!!!!)
    -seasonal tappables? flowers for spring, pumpkins and orange trees for fall?
    -locations: San Diego, Manhattan, Chicago, Bora Bora, Thailand, Brasil.....
    We already have two Manhattan locations: Soho and Tribeca. I'd love for a tropical location, Bora Bora or Thailand would be lovely!
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Laralu529Laralu529 Experienced Member Registered Users 166 Posts
    I would love to see more latinoamerican locations like Argentina, Brasil, etc.
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

    Add me on FB
  • RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Experienced Member Registered Users 111 Posts
    Please don't forget about us newbies when it comes to holidays. Even if you don't create a new photobooth background, can you re-issues the ones from past holidays?

    Event weekend gigs are 6 hours but take more energy than a normal 8 hour gig (for me, more than two full energy bars). Please keep the energy required for event gigs proportional.

    Better wardrobe organization, perhaps as simple as being able to sort by what we own vs what we haven't bought yet.
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++
  • Mani86Mani86 Experienced Member Registered Users 222 Posts
    RubyAmazed wrote: »
    Please don't forget about us newbies when it comes to holidays. Even if you don't create a new photobooth background, can you re-issues the ones from past holidays?

    Event weekend gigs are 6 hours but take more energy than a normal 8 hour gig (for me, more than two full energy bars). Please keep the energy required for event gigs proportional.

    Better wardrobe organization, perhaps as simple as being able to sort by what we own vs what we haven't bought yet.


    THIS! I agree 100 percent.
  • rfl0216rfl0216 New Member Registered Users 3 Posts
    The ability to see how much XP you have left to get to the next level - I'm almost at the next level, the bar appears to be full but I have no idea how much more XP I will need to get to the next level.
  • CilanCilan Experienced Member Registered Users 298 Posts
    -Have Mia stay at So Chic London after finishing quests. She can give a countdown timer when you speak with her.
    -Option to choose Mia's brown hair or NPC's white hair as hair colour options.
    -Achievement for # of 5 star work shifts in a row
    -Achievement for # of "Maxed" out friends you have
    -Shirtless option for guys
    -More different phrases for NPCs when talking to them dating or friends
  • annabelle.kkhannabelle.kkh New Member Registered Users 17 Posts
    - More baby clothing + hair
    - Jerusalem
    - More make up options (for exp: lashes, gloss and longer nails)
    - Option to delete GC friends (I can't get to #1)
    - More weekend events inspired by Kim too much Kourtney
    - Weekend events for baby items
    - Better graphics in the future perhaps more detailed
    - More poses
  • KeemKeem Experienced Member Registered Users 357 Posts
    - more baby clothing / events

    - more sheen for black hair (lovely details get lost)

    - fix the "aparments" in Downtown LA.

    - closet organization

    - separate eyebrow color from chosen hair

    - more hair color/make up options
  • tia_blesttia_blest Junior Member Registered Users 65 Posts
    Hi all. I'm kinda new to all this. Would like to make some suggestions

    • on the tappables can we get more than just cash, energy and level points... the occasional gold star/ heart or random gift box would be great.
    • when we want extra k-stars or cash we get the option to watch a video (usually only 2 adverts), how about for all the random adverts that I didn't want interrupting crucial moments in my game I get rewarded for watching those too in the form of k-stars/ cash/ gold stars/ gold hearts? Maybe then I'd actually watch the advert instead of closing it as soon as i can.
    • shouldn't we have the option to buy hairstyles with cash rather than k-stars. Also revamp some hair colours, seriously bored with the options available.
    • the in-game men are hideous creatures that no self respecting star would even consider dating... blue and orange hair is just gross nevermind the blue beards. Some guys look like they're homeless and then ask for a date... Please make the men more attractive. Seriously.
    • I had to travel for 2 days and had no Internet connection during this time and was rather disgruntled when I finally got back online to find my fiance had dumped me, my Justin (case) boyfriend had dumped me, Ray powers had announced my early retirement and I'd lost a bunch of fans giving Willow Fake a major upper hand over me... when I left I was an a list star and she was a d lister. Came back to find she was 3 below me on the a-list! Not cool! Surely 2 days is not a biggie. A month, sure, but 2 days? Makes me paranoid to take a break which is sometimes necessary... you know, when real life calls.

    Also can't seem to gain enough cash or k-stars to earn the gold stars and hearts in my purchases even though I'm working my butt off in the game virtually 12 hours every day. Is it that the only way to make progress with those is to spend real cash to buy the game cash/ k-stars? It's unfair if that's the case.

    Can anyone tell me how I hang out at my fiancé's house? I can enter but then we just stand there staring awkwardly at everything but each other.
    Love playing the game, just need new background scenery.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Expert Member Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    tia_blest wrote: »
    • the in-game men are hideous creatures that no self respecting star would even consider dating... blue and orange hair is just gross nevermind the blue beards. Some guys look like they're homeless and then ask for a date... Please make the men more attractive. Seriously.

    Can anyone tell me how I hang out at my fiancé's house? I can enter but then we just stand there staring awkwardly at everything but each other.

    Lol the male NPCs with blue & pink hair looks so unnatural that they look like clowns. They all belong to the circus tee hee hee :D

    This game doesn't even have home dates. All this game has is daily dates as usual.
    Daily Android KKH player

    Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

    If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

    Follow me on IG

    #SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

  • isabeauisabeau Senior Member Registered Users 1,954 Posts
    Lol the male NPCs with blue & pink hair looks so unnatural that they look like clowns. They all belong to the circus tee hee hee :D

    This game doesn't even have home dates. All this game has is daily dates as usual.

    Carol: I think we finally need a thread where we can post pics of our ugliest NPCs. It.Is.Time.!
  • Laralu529Laralu529 Experienced Member Registered Users 166 Posts
    - + hairstyles available for cash
    - + hair colors
    - less expensive houses
    - home dates
    - + latinoamerican locations
    - comeback option available for top 10 players (it takes forever to get to number one if you have friends playing)
    - + pets available for cash
    - option to reset list of contacts
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

    Add me on FB
  • tia_blesttia_blest Junior Member Registered Users 65 Posts
    Lol the male NPCs with blue & pink hair looks so unnatural that they look like clowns. They all belong to the circus tee hee hee :D

    This game doesn't even have home dates. All this game has is daily dates as usual.

    Yes - Clowns and homeless men... not the sort I want to commit to.
    There should also be an option to remove our dates caps/ hats... I still don't know what my fiancé's hair color is... it's a deal breaker.
  • tia_blesttia_blest Junior Member Registered Users 65 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Carol: I think we finally need a thread where we can post pics of our ugliest NPCs. It.Is.Time.!

    Agreed... wish we could "build-a-boyfriend" and style him the way we want.
  • isabeauisabeau Senior Member Registered Users 1,954 Posts
    tia_blest wrote: »
    Agreed... wish we could "build-a-boyfriend" and style him the way we want.

    I had to laugh--I immediately thought of Build-A-Bear Workshop. Yes, build-a-boyfriend could be just that way!
  • rachelfromkkhrachelfromkkh New Member Registered Users 6 Posts
    a67.tinypic.com/ejbu3t.jpg
    a64.tinypic.com/sl4ab7.jpg
    This for the coming summer events please
  • isabeauisabeau Senior Member Registered Users 1,954 Posts
    Dear Glu:

    1. The Huntsman dresses are exquisitely designed.

    2. Thank you so much for the new silver jewelry, finally! I bought it all, including the other-arm, long silver cuff when you added the SPRING items. I also bought the new gold bracelet and earrings. Because all of it was beautifully executed. Hey, I'm a jewelry freak, what can I tell you. :):p
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Advanced Member Registered Users 1,243 Posts
    Locations

    Places where the Kardashians vacationed

    -Thailand
    -Bora Bora
    -Dominican Republic
    -Rio de janeiro
    -Hawaii
    -Vail Colorado

    Other locations:

    -Bali
    -Berlin
    -Rome
    -Cannes
    -San Diego
    -Chicago
  • CharliCharli Senior Member Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    • Once we're married, the partner should not ask for a divorce unless we cheat.
    • Unbuttoned shirts for the guys, and an option to go shirtless.
    • More tattoos on the neck, thigh and the other hand.
    • Let us choose separate colors for the hair and eyebrows. And same in case of facial hair for the guys.
    • Ombre hairstyle for the guys.
    • New colors/shades for our hair, eyes and skin.
    • A new, better pose for us and our spouse in the Photo Booth.
    • Gifting a contact should build a professional relationship by default.
    • Option to choose a first and last name.
    • A separate username for our social media account.
    • Please eliminate the chances of receiving a daily gift box item and 30 points from the special weekend event boxes.
    • The pilot should stay at the LAX Tarmac after purchasing the Private Jet.
    • A new Roulette Table at the Miraggio Casino.
    • San Francisco should be on the list of places in California.
    • Stay-at-home dates at partner's place.
    • We should be able to work shifts, or volunteer at the Love and Hope Adoption Center.
    • Access to the Gates Tower in Tribeca and Grand Sultan Hotel in New Delhi.
    • There should be fans asking for selfies and autographs at the Mall of Dubai. Interacting with them will give us some Cash and XP.
    • We should be able to travel in our Car in Malibu, and not use the Metro after purchasing a vehicle.
    • Suggestions for new locations: La Romana, Phuket, Prague, Rio de Janeiro, Toronto and Amsterdam.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

    I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • MegannitaMegannita Experienced Member Registered Users 284 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    • Once we're married, the partner should not ask for a divorce unless we cheat.
    • Unbuttoned shirts for the guys, and an option to go shirtless.
    • More tattoos on the neck, thigh and the other hand.
    • Let us choose separate colors for the hair and eyebrows. And same in case of facial hair for the guys.
    • Ombre hairstyle for the guys.
    • New colors/shades for our hair, eyes and skin.
    • A new, better pose for us and our spouse in the Photo Booth.
    • Gifting a contact should build a professional relationship by default.
    • Option to choose a first and last name.
    • A separate username for our social media account.
    • Please eliminate the chances of receiving a daily gift box item and 30 points from the special weekend event boxes.
    • The pilot should stay at the LAX Tarmac after purchasing the Private Jet.
    • A new Roulette Table at the Miraggio Casino.
    • San Francisco should be on the list of places in California.
    • Stay-at-home dates at partner's place.
    • We should be able to work shifts, or volunteer at the Love and Hope Adoption Center.
    • Access to the Gates Tower in Tribeca and Grand Sultan Hotel in New Delhi.
    • There should be fans asking for selfies and autographs at the Mall of Dubai. Interacting with them will give us some Cash and XP.
    • We should be able to travel in our Car in Malibu, and not use the Metro after purchasing a vehicle.
    • Suggestions for new locations: La Romana, Phuket, Prague, Rio de Janeiro, Toronto and Amsterdam.

    Bilal, it wouldn't make sense for San Francisco to be included under LAX. That's our airport here in SoCal. It's nowhere near San Francisco.
    You remind me of the babe...
  • JullietteJulliette Experienced Member Registered Users 504 Posts
    Now with Luxe Goals, would be very cool to be able to buy also the items from the wardrobe boxes. I play this game almost since the beginning and i still have some great items i grind to win, but never had and i am pretty sure never will, and is too bad.
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • annabelle.kkhannabelle.kkh New Member Registered Users 17 Posts
    - Outfits with fur coats like in Balmain x Yeezy
    - Thigh high boots (It is the most requested c'mon Glu the Kardashian's wear it all the time!)
    - Add Kanye West
    - Add North West
    - Perhaps even have a quest of us modeling for Yeezy when adding Kanye
    - Add Caitlyn Jenner
  • CharliCharli Senior Member Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Megannita wrote: »
    Bilal, it wouldn't make sense for San Francisco to be included under LAX. That's our airport here in SoCal. It's nowhere near San Francisco.

    Oh? I wasn't sure about the airport, and was grouping the California locations. Thanks! :D
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

    I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • JullietteJulliette Experienced Member Registered Users 504 Posts
    - found a Kstar on tapables time to time
    - more eyes & eyebrows pleeeeeessssseeeeee
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • CilanCilan Experienced Member Registered Users 298 Posts
    -Shirtless option for guys
    -Light beard facial hair option for guys
    -Arm hair option for guys
    -Leg hair option for guys
    -Socks we can layer underneath shoes for both genders
    -Achievement for Luxe Goals
    -Mia stays at So Chic after completing quest and acts like a countdown timer when talking to her
    -Update Loading/Main game screen picture of Kim to a more updated art
  • annabelle.kkhannabelle.kkh New Member Registered Users 17 Posts
    - Love the idea of an updated loading screen
    - Bomber jackets
    - Taller boys like in KKG
    - A way to switch between devices 9Android to iOs and vis versa) via Facebook like KKG
  • Laralu529Laralu529 Experienced Member Registered Users 166 Posts
    - More kstars as rewards depending on the lenght of the gig for VIP events. The reward for 1hr gigs shouldn't be the same that the one for 8h gigs
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

    Add me on FB
  • tia_blesttia_blest Junior Member Registered Users 65 Posts
    I need to fire my so chic model. I had 3 choices when picking one but couldn't remember the names of anyone I'd seen... the one I didn't like ended up being the one I picked and she's making ridiculous demands and acting like willow pape.
  • isabeauisabeau Senior Member Registered Users 1,954 Posts
    1- was removed, it's not a suggestion ;)
    2. Please keep K&K attributes in their own game. Except some of the hairstyles and a few wardrobe pieces = <3. And especially *no more* Kylie sunglasses. They're ridic; keep them for the kiddies.
    3. I couldn't care less about eyebrow color; it would be the last thing to give me angst. I want eyelashes!
    4. Kourtney's clothes--uggggg. No. More. Please and thank you. I like Kourtney well enuf, but too many of her clothes are just embarrassing. Sorry.
    5. New Delhi *and* Dubai are a waste. It would be helpful if there were NPCs in the Mall of Dubai, and somewhere, anywhere, in New Delhi.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.