Danni wrote: »
I dunno, he got a bit weird about North and himself being on the show didn't he? I can't really see him being super into being included. Scott would be hilarious though :')
LeyshlaGisel wrote: »
Yeah. I'm fine with or without them. I just want new clothes, locations, and quests.
Jessiguru wrote: »
-A quest where you can have a boxing match with Willow Pape
Jjewells wrote: »
- option for those new to the game to purchase past items during a limited-timed period.
- option to sit at home.
- better periodic K-Star sales that includes more for your money. (30% more for $19.99)
- option to gift hairstyles
- option for flats and sneakers
- option for character customization. Thicker eyelashes would be nice
- option to view gift on player prior to sending
- rather than more purses, how about clutches?
- option to layer a coat or sweater over an outfit
- Louboutins & Jimmy Choo, etc inspired shoes
- fix the right foot on character because it looks weird (huge and/or poorly drawn) in some shoes
- have Willow Pape groveling at our feet. This is a serious suggestion.
- instead of breaking up after 1 missed date, increase it to 3. It costs to many kstars to stay with your SO
- disable speech bubbles during active gigs. They get in the way of collection
- award shows akin to the Golden Globes/American Awards/The Emmys and so forth
- a casino where we can spend game cash to win prizes such as clothes and such
- more places to click on for random cash/xp & energy
- option to lease homes out to tenants and collect rent
- option to build your own enterprise like Kim
- more realistic looks for the male characters
- Side Note: (please no babies. Our SO are childish enough)
*I forgot to second the aforementioned energy crisis:
- please allow energy to rollover when earned.
If we click and find energy or purchase a special that includes an energy refill, then we should receive not only what we earned, but definitely what we paid for. My energy was full because I leveled up. Checked to see if my energy can that I purchased as part of a promo package was anywhere to be found and it was MIA. Gross unfairness and negligence that it hasn't been been rectified as of yet.
LeyshlaGisel wrote: »
Lol I say he will end up being added. It's a Kim game, girl is too stuck and likes to show off what she got. Plus it's her husband. What would be hilarious is if they add Scott Disick.
kokokokonut wrote: »
Here I am LuzV, echoing your sentiments once again. Yes please on the yard sale.
But I have to say, right now there is a gorgeous dress and jewelry for the weekend event. I happily payed the 80 Stars for the outfit, but I was sure there was another event. If the only event is one open if you have 80 KStars to spend, it doesn't seem fair to everyone. So, I'm prancing around in my new clothes, but there is no event for those without funds. That makes me sad There should always be something for those who just love to play. And then if you have stars that week, something to buy as well. I think that's my biggest suggestion right now. Even more than the garage sale.
ponylatte wrote: »
I don't know if anyone suggested this already, but I beg you, pleaseeee make a 'rewind' button in the closet so that you don't have to switch back to what you were wearing manually. (If that makes sense)
shannonm wrote: »
The option of dating Cassio/more interactions with him, please
maxx1 wrote: »
Hi, I posted a suggestion, but I accidentally added it to a thread below. Summary:
- allow all new contacts and npcs of ALL GENDERS to have a flirt option, regardless of the player's gender. Or at the very least give us gay, lesbian and bi players MORE POTENTIAL DATING CONTACTS! (PLEASE!)
I've played for over six months and as an A lister lesbian I've had only 3 new female contacts to flirt or date the entire game, compared to up 10 new male contacts or npcs EVERY TIME I PLAY KKH! A wee bit closer to the real world ratio would be nice.... THANK YOU!
dedags wrote: »
i second this!!!! i have more than 2 girls i can flirt with (like probably 10-15) but they don't even compare to the amount of boys i have with heart icons. why only boys approach me swooning and ask me if they can give me their numbers, even though i said to kim at the beginning that i was interested in girls?? i want girls to flirt with me right off the bat the same way the boys do all the time!!!
ticisss wrote: »
- Please, make possible to REALLY adopt a horse with our hubby. Would be super cute!!!
LeyshlaGisel wrote: »
I was at the party for the new So Chic in the Hamptons and Khloe mentioned she was thinking of riding horses again, could it be a hint? maybe, maybe not.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!