Options

Kardashian has stopped / crash

giandujagianduja Registered Users 3 Posts
Hello
I've been looking for answerd and I read the stickies and i did sent a ticket to the glu customer care (more than a week ago.. Still no reply) and since i could nit find anything matching my issue correctly i start this.

I'm on android, my version of the game is 2.2. 0
It did download some update more than a week ago and since then i'm unable to launch the game. It passe through the yellow glu animation and theb sends me back home with the error message 'kardashian has stopped' .

I emptied the cache, tried to switch the game on my sd card tried again, nothing changed, tried to put ir back on my phone directory.. Nothing seems to work.

It seems an update was expected around dec 2nd but i didn't get anything. I allow google play to update though my 3g plan not only wifi.. And such.

But nothing seems to come up
Hope someone can rely on this and can eventually help. If it's an over discussed issue i'm sorry for i tried to read as much as i could ahead of posting.. :)

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    gianduja wrote: »
    Hello
    I've been looking for answerd and I read the stickies and i did sent a ticket to the glu customer care (more than a week ago.. Still no reply) and since i could nit find anything matching my issue correctly i start this.

I'm on android, my version of the game is 2.2. 0
    It did download some update more than a week ago and since then i'm unable to launch the game. It passe through the yellow glu animation and theb sends me back home with the error message 'kardashian has stopped' .

I emptied the cache, tried to switch the game on my sd card tried again, nothing changed, tried to put ir back on my phone directory.. Nothing seems to work.

It seems an update was expected around dec 2nd but i didn't get anything. I allow google play to update though my 3g plan not only wifi.. And such.

But nothing seems to come up
    Hope someone can rely on this and can eventually help. If it's an over discussed issue i'm sorry for i tried to read as much as i could ahead of posting.. :)

Thanks

There is an update coming next week, so hopefully that will help.