Help please!!!!

Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
It has been 2 months since I've submitted my ticket to glu an I even had someone send a ticket for me trying to help an I still haven't got a solution I get one answer like every 3 weeks an than don't here anything this is very aggravating does anyone know what else I could do to get this situation fixed thanks
I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire

Comments

• GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    It has been 2 months since I've submitted my ticket to glu an I even had someone send a ticket for me trying to help an I still haven't got a solution I get one answer like every 3 weeks an than don't here anything this is very aggravating does anyone know what else I could do to get this situation fixed thanks

Please remind me what the issue is that you're having? Also, are you using the same email address as you use for the forums and/or did you give your game name in the email? I can try to track it down and see what's going on.
  • Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    That I was talking to someone and it said charm or cancel an I hit cancel an it charmed them anyway an it took 100 stars from me an I gave them the email xoxobabygirl3xoxo@icloud.com
  • Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    He asked for my game id number an I gave it to him an than had to give him another one cause my phone reset an he said he got the new one