Options

update

xLraKxxLraKx Registered Users 10 Posts
any news on when the game will be updated?

Comments

• Options
    RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    The Christmas update I think was the last update for this year. Don't quote me on that though lol.
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    RawryRawr wrote: »
    The Christmas update I think was the last update for this year. Don't quote me on that though lol.

That is correct- last of the year. But there will be a bunch of events rolling out throughout the end of the year. The next big update will bring a lot of new content in January. :)
  • Options
    RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    That is correct- last of the year. But there will be a bunch of events rolling out throughout the end of the year. The next big update will bring a lot of new content in January. :)

Well, Lra can quote me on that now then LOL. xD
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • Options
    yeah about that, my game just automatically updated just now but still didn't looked through it. hope it's a story update
  • Options
    kriszellekriszelle Registered Users 46 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »

Could you do anything for my problem? I really wanna play. :( simon and maria stopped calling me since last friday. It's already thursday today.
  • Options
    kriszelle wrote: »
    Could you do anything for my problem? I really wanna play. :( simon and maria stopped calling me since last friday. It's already thursday today.

can you be more specific with the level and your latest story quest that you did. for me i stopped getting story quests from simon and maria since i finished the ryan agent change quest, correct me if i'm wrong with the name of the potential new agent. i did his 3 gigs and after that i got no more calls from simon and maria. level 29 actor, i reseted the game after that and i'm about halfway through the story now