Android suddenly lost clothes?

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Hi. If you're like me, you get used to wear things are in our closet. I went to pop on my hooker (thigh high) boots, which came as a Halloween reward, we were working for the pirate costume. Those boots are there, but the other Halloween footwear - the black tights with the red shoes as part of the red riding hood costume has always been right next to those boots. This morning the tights/redshoes are gone. I have 2 Android devices, and one iOS game. The Androids don't have those tights/shoes but they are still right there in the iOS closet.

So.....anyone else want to check and see if that, or any other item is missing? So far it just looks like those shoes/tights in the Android game.

WAH! I want that item back please.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• ShesCraftyShesCrafty Registered Users 37 Posts
    I still have my red shoes/black tights combo. You mean that you won them and they disappeared? That's super lame if so!
    G+ annaemxo(a)gmail.com
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Hi. If you're like me, you get used to wear things are in our closet. I went to pop on my hooker (thigh high) boots, which came as a Halloween reward, we were working for the pirate costume. Those boots are there, but the other Halloween footwear - the black tights with the red shoes as part of the red riding hood costume has always been right next to those boots. This morning the tights/redshoes are gone. I have 2 Android devices, and one iOS game. The Androids don't have those tights/shoes but they are still right there in the iOS closet.

So.....anyone else want to check and see if that, or any other item is missing? So far it just looks like those shoes/tights in the Android game.

WAH! I want that item back please.

Definitely seems like a bug. Wouldn't be addressed until a future update.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Well, tbh, I wear the thigh high boots a lot more than I will EVAH wear the tights/shoes but if they come back with the next update that would be awesome. Thanks GluAdmin.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary