Your Exclusive Clothing Items

SassySassy Registered Users 9 Posts
Think we should have a thread like this to have a collection of all the special clothing items we've earned.

So post all the exclusive clothing items (dress, earrings, wigs, purses, shoes, etc.) you have won from the weekend, holiday and special events.

NRkk5rL.jpg?1

41sVGzU.jpg?1

uehi2yX.jpg?1

BkIJgKe.jpg?1

1rptY61.jpg?1

sIxCxqG.jpg?1

(I don't really remember if this white lace dress is an exclusive clothing item, though?)
Prev1345678

Comments

• RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    Omg yes good idea! The white lace is, then they made it able to be purchasable just like the outfit above it.
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    4sgmt2.jpg
    2cxglj4.jpg
    augtoo.jpg
    35itbtz.jpg
    k987l3.jpg
    28a408y.jpg
    Sophie
    Can only post 6 pic's at the most so had to create a 2nd reply
    314cv94.jpg
    qq4zue.jpg
    Sophie
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    I have all of the ones above, so I didn't want to repeat them. I just added the ones that are not shown. Plus I don't really remember exclusive clothes from the older updates. Looking gorgeous though, ladies!;);)

IMG_0673_zps924f9cdb.jpg

IMG_0672_zpsa823355f.jpg

IMG_0686_zpsc0b55982.jpg

(Excuse how big they are) :p
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • SassySassy Registered Users 9 Posts
    Thank you, girls for your contributions. Looking fabulous!

@QueenCookie, where did that white laced pattern dress from the first photo of your second post in this thread come from? Is that part of the iPhone exclusive event? (The Reds Event or something)

@LeyshlaGisel, omg I so want that red dress. So gorgeous!
    Sassy wrote: »
    Thank you, girls for your contributions. Looking fabulous!

@QueenCookie, where did that white laced pattern dress from the first photo of your second post in this thread come from? Is that part of the iPhone exclusive event? (The Reds Event or something)

@LeyshlaGisel, omg I so want that red dress. So gorgeous!

I'm not sure if people still have the option to get it. It was in the New Years gift boxes. The white dress Cookie has was a weekend event.
    I'm not sure if people still have the option to get it. It was in the New Years gift boxes. The white dress Cookie has was a weekend event.

Yeah, I figured. But all of my so called New Year gift boxes were just regular boxes. I probably missed that weekend event when my phone was down. Urgh

Thanks for your answer.

Anyway, forgot to post this one.

2hexamt.jpg

This was like the first exclusive item I got after doing three tedious 24 hour photo shoots for Misty summer collection in three days. Can't believe I even bothered doing all 3 shoots
    Yeah, I figured. But all of my so called New Year gift boxes were just regular boxes. I probably missed that weekend event when my phone was down. Urgh

Thanks for your answer.

Anyway, forgot to post this one.

2hexamt.jpg

This was like the first exclusive item I got after doing three tedious 24 hour photo shoots for Misty summer collection in three days. Can't believe I even bothered doing all 3 shoots

Yeah, I think I missed this one. Does items from gift boxes count as well? I have a ton of those that are not repeats but I'm sure others had the luck of getting those items.

Sorry Sassy I can't recall if the the event was iOS exclusive.
    Sophie
    It's all good, @QueenCookie. Thank you for posting that white dress or else I wouldn't have known it even existed.
    Yeah, I think I missed this one. Does items from gift boxes count as well? I have a ton of those that are not repeats but I'm sure others had the luck of getting those items.

Of course, they should fall under the exclusive items, by definition, considering they are not available to all of us.

Please post them. Thanks
    It's all good, @QueenCookie. Thank you for posting that white dress or else I wouldn't have known it even existed.

Of course, they should fall under the exclusive items, by definition, considering they are not available to all of us.

Please post them. Thanks

Okay, I got another question. Does everyone end up getting the KK outfits added to their wardrobe either way to buy later on? I don't mean the outfits with the gold star and the K in the middle, but the KK outfits? If not then I got some of those, too that I can add.

IMG_0690_zpsb7ebefcf.jpg
    (the top)

IMG_0688_zpsaec96921.jpg
    (the outfit)

IMG_0687_zps53277ed6.jpg
    (the top)
  • MsReannaMsReanna Registered Users 60 Posts
    Lol this thread is making me jealous. A lot of these things I never got.
    GC: MsReanna
    Kkh Name: Annabella.
    There's also the Halloween mask nobody posted! :o. I'm just too lazy to get it from my phone and onto my computer. LOL.

and last but not least, NEW YEARS!;);

IMG_0691_zps3cb46cb3.jpg
  • JjewellsJjewells Registered Users 181 Posts
    I have serious closet envy looking through this thread. Congrats to all! I hope they offer the previous items as a limited time offer in case we missed them. Especially for the newbies.

Happy 2015 everyone!
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ∴°☆°ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ°☆°∴ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    ..*.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷGC: Jjewells!Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.*..
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ∴°☆°ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ°☆°∴ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    RawryRawr wrote: »
    There's also the Halloween mask nobody posted! :o. I'm just too lazy to get it from my phone and onto my computer. LOL.

Ohhh, also the RED items I forgot to add. ^.^

• KimKGameAddictKimKGameAddict Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hey! I really wanted the Black Friday event items. The blueish dress with the doggy bag! Do these items eventually go on sale??
    Someone said they sometimes do. They end up putting them back.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Historically, events that are annual (like Halloween) may bring back items. Other special items may end up in the closet for purchase.
  • BriaBria Registered Users 132 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Historically, events that are annual (like Halloween) may bring back items. Other special items may end up in the closet for purchase.

Oooh, fingers crossed. I'm so jealous right now. I really hate all of ya'll with your fabulous outfits. /pout
    • GC ID: bria-maria
    • KKH: Bria
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    More event pictures...

aeLcYMO.png

Oaq29xq.png

tynOqOz.png
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    Valentines Event

1BcJBIR.png
    Thanks for keeping this up! :o
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    I only seem to get as far as the box, accessories and the shoes and never seem to be able to get the dresses, they always seem too out of reach even though I play as much as possible at the weekend!
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
    Here's a few special items you get on this Valentine's Day event. It did say that there is 6 special items in the gift boxes. I'm guessing they're all in these pictures.

photo.jpg

You get a cute shirt, the bag with the dog, the shoes, the ring, and the bracelet.

photo_1.jpg

You also get this super cute dress. :)

photo_2.jpg

Forgot the heart designed tights which I paired up with this random outfit.
  • reubennreubenn Registered Users 41 Posts
    Luckily snagged a few clothing items from the Valentines mystery boxes; the sweater and those elf looking dress shoes. 7Irsw9z.jpg
    reubenn wrote: »
    Luckily snagged a few clothing items from the Valentines mystery boxes; the sweater and those elf looking dress shoes.

Did men also get 6 special items in the gift boxes?
  • MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    Hello!!! The super cute heart dress comes from boxes?? I've never seen it nowhere!!!!
    Mklove wrote: »
    Hello!!! The super cute heart dress comes from boxes?? I've never seen it nowhere!!!!

Yeah. The gift boxes don't usually show all the special items. You need to try at least 2-3 times to see the other stuff.
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts

photo_1.jpg

You also get this super cute dress. :)

Ugh I want that dress!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook: