Gigged Out

BriaBria Registered Users 132 Posts
Is it just me or does anyone else get stressed out when you see that you have more than 3 gigs lined up? When I see that little box that says "+1/2/3/etc" at the bottom of my list of gigs, I start freaking, haha. One time it got to be as many as 9+ plus events. I almost couldn't log on and play I felt so overwhelmed. :p No, but in all honesty, to-do lists only make me feel productive if there's not a million things on them! Please don't tell Simon or Maria that I'm complaining though. Ya'll gon make me lose my mind...
  • GC ID: bria-maria
  • KKH: Bria

Comments

• Panda69xPanda69x Registered Users 60 Posts
    Haha! I totally felt the same way when I first started. I actually had stress nightmares about not finishing gigs, lol! Now I'm an A lister on the max level waiting around for the next update and I totally miss those days. One thing that kind of helped me was that when I finished a gig and wanted to bask in my accomplishment I would not leave the location until I was ready to take on the next task. When your character is still inside the gig location Simon and Maria don't usually call you with more stuff to do. Anyway, hang in there it will get easier :)
  • FabioPr00FabioPr00 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hahaha! I totally relate, I almost feel like a workaholic!
  • MsReannaMsReanna Registered Users 60 Posts
    Lol omg. I feel the exact same way. Glad I'm not the only one.
    GC: MsReanna
    Kkh Name: Annabella.
  • RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    I felt that way but then I got to the point where I need to wait until the next update every time and now I wish I was back to that LOL.
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • BriaBria Registered Users 132 Posts
    Ahaha, glad I'm not alone! Yeah, true I never thought of it like that - I am in the higher levels (lvl 25) and an A-lister, but I still have tons of gigs rolling in. I'll eventually reach the max and probably be super bored, lol.
  • RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    Bria wrote: »
    Ahaha, glad I'm not alone! Yeah, true I never thought of it like that - I am in the higher levels (lvl 25) and an A-lister, but I still have tons of gigs rolling in. I'll eventually reach the max and probably be super bored, lol.

LOL x] yeah. I get very excited for every update and I try my best not to rush through it all because I know I'll be stuck having to wait for the next update and only having weekend events to look forward to. >.< But I totally thought the same in the beginning. It's hard getting to level 30 with no big gigs as well. D;
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • simonebankssimonebanks Registered Users 22 Posts
    Lol. I know the feeling. I hate it! That's why i try to get all my gigs completed fast. I don't mind 3+ but now mines says 6+ lol
  • dijahpdijahp Registered Users 3 Posts
    I'm with you, sister! Though I probably wouldn't mind so much if they gave us a bit more energy.
  • BriaBria Registered Users 132 Posts
    Hell, I get stressed when it says 1+. ;] Today, I got it down to only 2 gigs - ahhh...the relief! Lol.

^And for real, when I realized 34 energy is the current max, I was like...for serious?? Every time I leveled up, I kept waiting for it to go up one, haha.