Times Square?

SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
Where is it ?
GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk

Comments

• LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Just go to NY. It'll show up under Soho and Tribeca.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    I'm in NY. No Times Square yet ..

• ChlxeChlxe Registered Users 42 Posts
    Me neither it's not there for me...
    Did you already get the call from Kim and went to visit her? Finished the first two parties?

Edit: Went on the game to check and I don't have Times Square anymore. I'm guessing it goes away after you finish the countdown to midnight. It makes sense.
  • ChlxeChlxe Registered Users 42 Posts
    I've had the call but it says it's avaliable in an hour and if I want it now I can call and pay charms but I don't wanna pay charms if it's not going to be there
    I found it! Done the gig but I never got the dress and the k stars. What's up with that ??

Chlxe wrote: »
    I've had the call but it says it's avaliable in an hour and if I want it now I can call and pay charms but I don't wanna pay charms if it's not going to be there

Then just wait for that one hour so you don't have to waste any charms but I'm sure it'll be there.
    Sassi wrote: »
    I found it! Done the gig but I never got the dress and the k stars. What's up with that ??

For real? Try closing down the game, and opening it back up.
  • $kye$kye Registered Users 10 Posts
    Same thing happened to me. I completed all the gigs and no dress or K stars. I don't know what to do ��
    For real? Try closing down the game, and opening it back up.

I did !!! Still nothing. What do I do ? :(((

I did !!! Still nothing. What do I do ? :(((

I don't know, honey. :(
    An admin needs to help or maybe submitting a ticket.
  • wensiewensie Registered Users 62 Posts
    I've just completed my second NYE gig with Kim... Now waiting for the 3rd gig at Times Square... But I don't see Times Square under New York.
    wensie wrote: »
    I've just completed my second NYE gig with Kim... Now waiting for the 3rd gig at Times Square... But I don't see Times Square under New York.

You'll get it after it's time to start. Of course you can also spend some k stars to start it early.
  • wensiewensie Registered Users 62 Posts
    You'll get it after it's time to start. Of course you can also spend some k stars to start it early.

I have just completed the 3rd NYE gig at Times Square... And I got the 15 k stars and dress just in time before the mission expired...
    Happy new year!!!!
    I don't know, honey. :(
    An admin needs to help or maybe submitting a ticket.

How do I submit a ticket? Urghh I am soo ****es. I finished the gigs with more than 7hrs to spare and nothing!!!

wensie wrote: »
    I have just completed the 3rd NYE gig at Times Square... And I got the 15 k stars and dress just in time before the mission expired...
    Happy new year!!!!

Lucky you!!

• $kye$kye Registered Users 10 Posts
    I completed all my tasks with hours to spare and still no dress or K stars too. How do you submit a ticket to get help? I only started playing a couple of weeks ago I'm not sure how it all works.
    How do I submit a ticket? Urghh I am soo ****es. I finished the gigs with more than 7hrs to spare and nothing!!!

Here you go, my love.
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ
  • simonebankssimonebanks Registered Users 22 Posts
    If you don't see it, it's probably because you haven't completed the other gigs.
    If you don't see it, it's probably because you haven't completed the other gigs.

Nope it's probably a glitch coz other people are experiencing the same thing.

• GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Nope it's probably a glitch coz other people are experiencing the same thing.

Times Square only appeared after all of the other gigs were completed and you went through the wait time (or spent KStars to advance it). But it all had to be done before midnight.
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Times Square only appeared after all of the other gigs were completed and you went through the wait time (or spent KStars to advance it). But it all had to be done before midnight.

Yes I did I completed all three gigs even the Times Square one but I never received k stars or the dress