Creepy shadow creature

SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
Has anyone else noticed it? The weird ape-faced thingy in Punta Mita with a pole sticking up his head. Yikes.
GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk

Comments

• LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    You mean the guy in a conversation with some chick in front of Canario? Yeah, why is he still wearing his snorkel gear out of the water-- a weird visual pun? The programmers of this game are wacky -- I keep being hit on by guys who want to go larping, or debate Kirk v Picard, and I've still never met a single Bort in real life, but KKH is lousy with Borts... :)
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Lol YEAHH. Keeps things interesting

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hmmmmm, ok, here's my stupid question.....what's a bort? Is it like a bot.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Omg! Didnt think anyone else would notice that. I was always trying to figure out what the bulge was. Took me a while to figure out it was the snorkel. Lol
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Panda69xPanda69x Registered Users 60 Posts
    Kokokokonut, not a dumb question at all, the Borts are all of the game characters named Bort. I currently have at least 3 Contacts with this name which is hilarious since who's actually named 'Bort' in real life? But you've got me thinking, how cool would it be if we could own Bots in the game?! Like robots that could work extra retail shifts for us or serve your party guests food and drinks? Anyway, I'd take Bots over babies, Which many players have expressed an interest in, given the time/money/energy spent on dating and marriage. OMG What if all the Bots were named Bort?! That would be CrAzY. Okay, I'm done now.
  • JjewellsJjewells Registered Users 181 Posts
    Panda69x wrote: »
    Kokokokonut, not a dumb question at all, the Borts are all of the game characters named Bort. I currently have at least 3 Contacts with this name which is hilarious since who's actually named 'Bort' in real life? But you've got me thinking, how cool would it be if we could own Bots in the game?! Like robots that could work extra retail shifts for us or serve your party guests food and drinks? Anyway, I'd take Bots over babies, Which many players have expressed an interest in, given the time/money/energy spent on dating and marriage. OMG What if all the Bots were named Bort?! That would be CrAzY. Okay, I'm done now.

I hope they decide against the babies. I like playing a game because it's fun and the last thing we need is added stress with babies and such. Just my 2 cents to those who are pro-virtual babies, not looking for a debate or backlash.
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ∴°☆°ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ°☆°∴ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    ..*.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷGC: Jjewells!Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.*..
  • BriaBria Registered Users 132 Posts
    Jjewells wrote: »
    I hope they decide against the babies. I like playing a game because it's fun and the last thing we need is added stress with babies and such. Just my 2 cents to those who are pro-virtual babies, not looking for a debate or backlash.

I second this. Although, since my divorce, I could probably afford a kid with all of my alimony. I did keep my ring, after all. :cool:
    • GC ID: bria-maria
    • KKH: Bria
  • JjewellsJjewells Registered Users 181 Posts
    Bria wrote: »

I second this. Although, since my divorce, I could probably afford a kid with all of my alimony. I did keep my ring, after all. :cool:

Get out!! You get alimony? (Haha), but yep...kept the ring! To bad we can't pawn it...
    ..*.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷGC: Jjewells!Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.*..
  • BriaBria Registered Users 132 Posts
    Ah, for real! And I wish we got alimony! And the ex's house, too. What can I say? I'm a greedy ******. [;
    • GC ID: bria-maria
    • KKH: Bria
  • SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Lol that's a good one