new challenges

Mickie4280Mickie4280 Registered Users 11 Posts
When are we going to get new challenges? This game is getting boring without the new challenges

Comments

• JjewellsJjewells Registered Users 181 Posts
    Mickie4280 wrote: »
    When are we going to get new challenges? This game is getting boring without the new challenges

Gluadmin posted (yesterday?) that updates are coming soon.
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ∴°☆°ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ°☆°∴ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    ..*.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷGC: Jjewells!Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.*..
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Jjewells wrote: »
    Gluadmin posted (yesterday?) that updates are coming soon.

Indeed they are. Keep an eye out on the official FB page for information.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Well, suddenly Simon called me into the office, and apparently is sending me to two restaurants to meet with 2 people about 2 jobs. So, I'm thinking this is the start of a new challenge, and I'm afraid to choose one, if that's part of it. Aargh, I don't want to be the first to go through this. EWWWWWW.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    Well, suddenly Simon called me into the office, and apparently is sending me to two restaurants to meet with 2 people about 2 jobs. So, I'm thinking this is the start of a new challenge, and I'm afraid to choose one, if that's part of it. Aargh, I don't want to be the first to go through this. EWWWWWW.

Same, and I got a few new outfits!
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
    Ugh. Why are the new outfits scattered all over the closet. :/
  • JaniaSoloJaniaSolo Registered Users 57 Posts
    RawryRawr wrote: »
    Same, and I got a few new outfits!

Got the clothes, but no new gigs just like I never got the first sister missions so I guess I'm not SUPPOSED to get the pushed through stuff?? Oh yeah, STILL no reply from Glu.
    OMG. I didn't get any new clothes. I took the meetings, spent KStars to keep Chrystal out of Kim's special movie, and I got no clothes.?????????// What are we going to do next? Play Musical Chairs till I fall on my smallerthanKim's butt coz I don't get a chair?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JjewellsJjewells Registered Users 181 Posts
    Wow, apparently a lot of bugs that are still in need of being addressed. Wish Glu would take a more proactive approach and post a few updates to keep us in the loop. Heck, even Kim can take a moment and post a "Thanks for playing" and just disable comments. Just my opinion or maybe it's just me feeling sad that my level 21 is moving slower than a snail going up a greased up ramp.
    ..*.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷGC: Jjewells!Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.*..
  • kriszellekriszelle Registered Users 46 Posts

He only send me to brew palms. I don't need to choose. Why is that we have a different quest?
    OMG. I didn't get any new clothes. I took the meetings, spent KStars to keep Chrystal out of Kim's special movie, and I got no clothes.?????????// What are we going to do next? Play Musical Chairs till I fall on my smallerthanKim's butt coz I don't get a chair?

Just go hunting in the closet, you'll see them there. They aren't marked with anything.
    Jjewells wrote: »
    Wow, apparently a lot of bugs that are still in need of being addressed. Wish Glu would take a more proactive approach and post a few updates to keep us in the loop. Heck, even Kim can take a moment and post a "Thanks for playing" and just disable comments. Just my opinion or maybe it's just me feeling sad that my level 21 is moving slower than a snail going up a greased up ramp.

So, FYI this is a quest, not an update. The update is where bugs are addressed. The update is coming soon.

Regarding "proactivity," we don't release the exact times/dates, or specifics of updates because a lot of things change in the wee hours before going live with something.
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Just go hunting in the closet, you'll see them there. They aren't marked with anything.

Thanks, I found them this morning. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary