Help! What's Going On?

WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
Level 28.. Just finished the gig at La Rue, Paris for the knockoff line. Simon calls... UK next.... appearance at Tulip with DJ Deadkat.... in 24 Hours!?!?

There used to be many gigs & several daily.
Have asked this elsewhere, but no one answers...
Am I the only one experiencing this lack of jobs?

WTH.. why are all the gigs a day apart now?
Seriously... is this because we need an update?
Sooooo boring.

Please answer!

Comments

• JenaJena Registered Users 5 Posts
    Same thing with mine.....
    I think it's definitly time for an update.
  • WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Thanks for your response... its good to know it's not just me. Not totally sure how the updates work, was wondering coz this is the slowest the game's ever been.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I think they're trying to give enough time for everyone, but it seems to have failed. I don't know how having to wait 24 hours will help us. Actually, it's having me spend less time playing the game. Just finished the shoot, and have to wait 23 hours+ for the next step of this project.

And, seriously, how many of us sat and tried to do the math? Doesn't matter, as long as we get 5 Stars for our gigs, we'll still get the ultimate payout. The game needs a little more integrity. Don't give us a task, and pretend we have any influence on the outcome when we don't. It's a little insulting. If you give us a math question, and we don't give you the best answer - make a consequence for it. Don't ask us to waste time trying to come up with the correct answer if it doesn't make an iota of difference. Just my opinion

Ok, in short......I'm Kranky waiting for an update. and watching 24 hours tick down on my game isn't helping! Update. Update. Update (I'm starting a chant here, join in. ;) ) Update. Update. Update..........
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • lovejana22lovejana22 Registered Users 65 Posts
    Exactly what I was thinking, and I don't play this game for a math lesson. And why are we doing knock off clothes?? I do the gig and then wait the 24 hours. Getting very boring
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Wow. Well, maybe you all will be a little happier now that the new update is out. ;)