WOW.. *Spending* Tons of our Own K Stars is the Big "VIP" Weekend Event?!

Comments

• GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    I'll go right over and check. But, to do this for a giftbox, sigh. I remember how ungifty the last ones were, and I'm afraid I'll kick myself. lol.

I got new hair and shirt and pants on my three boxes. So that was worth it for me. But that was just my experience. The rest were like 40K stars and tons of energy.
  • itsmauroitsmauro Registered Users 100 Posts
    I'm sad because the outfit is on point! But I'm not gonna spend my K Stars, I'm saving them for the private jet. You did a bad move Glu team! I was so excited when they announced the event.

tumblr_inline_niafljpOtP1qfg860.png

Anyone know the total of K stars to get all the items?
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    itsmauro wrote: »
    I'm sad because the outfit is on point! But I'm not gonna spend my K Stars, I'm saving them for the private jet. You did a bad move Glu team! I was so excited when they announced the event.

tumblr_inline_niafljpOtP1qfg860.png

Anyone know the total of K stars to get all the items?

I'm always curious about the clothes men have. Looks pretty good. If it's the same as the females, I know the last item is 200 k stars. So imagine the other items, it'll be a lot. Maybe it stays under the range of 200+ to early 300.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Oh also, found out that charming my SOs to not break up with me also counts toward the VIP stuff.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Wish I'd know that a few hours ago. Sigh. What about bribing the director 10Stars for the part so I can buy the hamptons shop. Didn't see that happening. Is there another way to get the movie part, so we can get the shop?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DebbieNDebbieN Registered Users 9 Posts
    I caved and spent some stars for the box and the striped pants. Was going to continue until I saw the black shirt was 250 stars. So, I am happy with my two items. I can't imagine how much the purse and cat are. No thanks.
  • ChiyoChiyo Registered Users 65 Posts
    I bought the jet and got a gift box ( alas only a clothing item but there was one box that had 40 K stars in it ) and the pants. I'd still have to pay 130 K stars to get the top and the cat seems completely out of reach. I'm not going to bother with this event, I got my jet and that's all I care about for now.
    Congratulations. Enjoy saving all the money on airfare. And do you have a vehicle too? between a car/helicopter and the jet, the possibilities open up as far as gathering energy. Enjoy.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    So many happy players lol ;)

250 K Stars for a black shirt = OUTRAGEOUS.
    How much is the Bag with the Cat..... 500!?!?

like koko said.... hopefully next weekend.
    Wish wrote: »
    So many happy players lol ;)

250 K Stars for a black shirt = OUTRAGEOUS.
    How much is the Bag with the Cat..... 500!?!?

like koko said.... hopefully next weekend.

It's 200 k-stars.
    well that's a great deal then (insert sarcasm here) a shirt & bag for 400 Stars! Awesome!!! :/
    well that's a great deal then (insert sarcasm here) a shirt & bag for 400 Stars! Awesome!!! :/

Especially the overalls deal.
    OMG how could I forget... those are smashing :)
    OMG how could I forget... those are smashing :)

Besides the price, I really think they're cute.
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Besides the price, I really think they're cute.

Problem for me is, I see acid-wash and I think of the '80s. Then I remember my parents' '80s style. It stops me in my tracks.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

LuzVarias wrote: »
    Problem for me is, I see acid-wash and I think of the '80s. Then I remember my parents' '80s style. It stops me in my tracks.

If they weren't acid-wash, would it be different? haha!
    If they weren't acid-wash, would it be different? haha!

It'd be better, but I'd still wish for more casual shoes to pair them with. Or a horse, whose stall I would clean out while wearing them.

It'd be better, but I'd still wish for more casual shoes to pair them with. Or a horse, whose stall I would clean out while wearing them.

I am wondering if people have the same KK related items that I have or if Glu adds them so people can buy it whenever they want. Really wish I could compare wardrobes with someone.
    I am wondering if people have the same KK related items that I have or if Glu adds them so people can buy it whenever they want. Really wish I could compare wardrobes with someone.

My guy avatar has an identical wardrobe to itsmauro's, if that helps at all... I may not totally get what you mean.

My guy avatar has an identical wardrobe to itsmauro's, if that helps at all... I may not totally get what you mean.

Oh, I didn't know you had a guy avatar. I meant compare what clothing I have with another female.
    Oh, I didn't know you had a guy avatar. I meant compare what clothing I have with another female.

I have both, guy and gal.

What I thought was, if the guys' wardrobes are identical, wouldn't the girls' be, too?

I have both, guy and gal.

What I thought was, if the guys' wardrobes are identical, wouldn't the girls' be, too?

I don't think so? What I'm trying to figure out is if I have the same KK kollection items as others. If Glu added those outfits/tops as permanent clothes to buy whenever you can.

You can easily check a great deal of the clothes by clicking gift on anyone in your friends contacts. That works for anything that could be gifted, whether the person owns it or not.

But the more thorough answer, for women, speaking from a 3 game player, except for one or two Ios only events, the clothes for the iOs and Android games are exactly the same. And playing 2 android games, the clothes are exactly alike from female android to female android.

Hope that helps.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    You can easily check a great deal of the clothes by clicking gift on anyone in your friends contacts. That works for anything that could be gifted, whether the person owns it or not.

But the more thorough answer, for women, speaking from a 3 game player, except for one or two Ios only events, the clothes for the iOs and Android games are exactly the same. And playing 2 android games, the clothes are exactly alike from female android to female android.

Hope that helps.

Yeah, but gifting someone doesn't really show the whole wardrobe which is what I'm wanting to know. Let me just make it simple and put up a few screenshots. Let me know if you guys have it in the wardrobe.
    This should be fun to see! <getting popcorn ready>

nevermind.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    This should be fun to see! <getting popcorn ready>

Actually, I'll send you a private message and you let me know if you have them OR if they are in the wardrobe but you haven't bought them yet.
    Actually, I'll send you a private message and you let me know if you have them OR if they are in the wardrobe but you haven't bought them yet.

A private fashion show! Now I know I've hit the big time!

(And I thought it was gonna be a quiet weekend at home 'cuz we all have a nasty cold...)

• RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    It's actually 200 k-stars.
    Shouldn't that item be before the 250 item then? O.o. Either way 15+50+200+250=515 K-Stars in total you need to spend so...pass LOL.
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
    RawryRawr wrote: »
    Shouldn't that item be before the 250 item then? O.o. Either way 15+50+200+250=515 K-Stars in total you need to spend so...pass LOL.
    Was it? It said 200 for my mom's iPad.