Options

WOW.. *Spending* Tons of our Own K Stars is the Big "VIP" Weekend Event?!

13Next

Comments

• Options
    TaTaETaTaE Registered Users 17 Posts
    I don't know why my word was sensored???? Lol that's so weird. I put the word s c r a p...with an "ing" at the end.
    Thanx for the gifts doll! You're everything! 😘😘😘😘
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Shouldn't that item be before the 250 item then? O.o. Either way 15+50+200+250=515 K-Stars in total you need to spend so...pass LOL.

Wait, you mean after the 15 it starts over at 0? Because all the other ones have been for example - reach total of 15 Stars get the box, keep going upto 50 total and get the next, keep going to 100 total get another piece. See what I mean? So for 250 total you would get the whole thing. That's not how it runs?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Wait, you mean after the 15 it starts over at 0? Because all the other ones have been for example - reach total of 15 Stars get the box, keep going upto 50 total and get the next, keep going to 100 total get another piece. See what I mean? So for 250 total you would get the whole thing. That's not how it runs?

I think you're right, Kokokokonut. I didn't mean to play the event, but I'd already purchased a bunch of Kstars expecting the update to be great. I went nuts shopping this weekend. I'd already paid for the Hamptons house in dollars.

After I bought the Hamptons Corgi (30kstars), the jet (120), and the roadster (150), the meter shows me "only" needing to spend 175 more to get the kitty bag. So, 475 stars total would complete the event? Does that look right? (I will still not be buying anything else. Don't need a kitty bag.) the whole thing is tres pricey, but it doesn't start over at zero each time. I'm sleepy; is my math right?

Hmm, looking at it again, 475 is a strangely random amount-- feels like it should be 500, or some other round number. Does anyone else who bought things have a clearer recollection of the costs than I do?

(Edit: just remembered I spent 10 Kstars to get the role in Dark Streets 2. So maybe my total would 485 in order to do the whole event? Another weird number. Maybe I forgot something else, too.)
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    oxox_ttoxox_tt Registered Users 64 Posts
    Word! I was too disappointed
  • Options
    RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    Was it? It said 200 for my mom's iPad.
    It was 250 for the shirt on mine O.o.
    Didn't look that way for me lol.
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    It was 250 for the shirt on mine O.o.

Didn't look that way for me lol.

Lol yeah, the event is already over so lets not dwell on it! :D
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o