Just Wondering...

WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
Are you a big Kim K fan personally..... or just enjoy playing the game?

LOL I'm snoopy... and just curious :)

Everybody chip in & Answer Please!!!!

Thanks!
Prev1

Comments

• MsReannaMsReanna Registered Users 60 Posts
    I love the way she she dresses (or the way Kanye dresses her), and some might not agree but i think she's really pretty plastic surgery or not.
    GC: MsReanna
    Kkh Name: Annabella.
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    I have no opinion of her. She's just THERE. I'm mostly enjoying the game, if anything I'm a big Khloe fan.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Panda69xPanda69x Registered Users 60 Posts
    I'm also pretty neutral about Kim and the Kardashian Klan, if it weren't for my 2 sisters I would most likely never have even seen an espisode of KUWTK. I am a big fan of fashion tho and that's primarily why I play the game :)
  • KkmiaKkmia Registered Users 77 Posts
    Not really a fan , but do think she's pretty and love the way she dresses. Just love these kinda games and now addicted
  • LisaPizzaLisaPizza Registered Users 20 Posts
    Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum but have been playing for a while - you all seem so friendly, I wanted in on the action!

I like the Kardashians, not a super-fan (I don't have any TV channels that regularly show their show) but they seem like nice, funny people, and I'm shamelessly addicted to this game, so love KK for that!
  • ChiyoChiyo Registered Users 65 Posts
    I watched half an episode of KUWTK and that's it. I never cared much about them and when they show up on the news I usually ignore them.
    I started playing the game out of curiosity after it created such a hype and I'm hooked ever since. Still don't care about the Kardashians though. I didn't even know about Kris Jenner before the appeared on the game :)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    ***Looks around surreptitiously - agrees to spill since this is semi anonymous*** Well, 4 years ago I received a purse, and wanted to take a crease out of it. Google took me to a purse forum. No advice of the crease, but fell in love with designer purses. Forum had a celebrity subforum, and the Kim Kardashian thread was hysterical. All I knew about her was TMZ saying she had a big butt and was a friend of Paris Hilton. They had Funny pictures, fights between fans and critics. Enought hysterical fun to keep me there, and in the other Kartrashian threads. So, I'm more of a mocking fan. Been there ever since, and spent too much $$ on purses. So, with Kim's thread filling up fast it's now on number 22 or so. News came out about the game, one forum friend played, another did, and so I wanted to see the nonesense that was a KimK game. I believe out of the Purse Forum, I am the only Bish who kept playing. If another of you is here, show yourself of PM me on the other forum. lol.

And now, as I play on 3 different devices, I guess I'm stuck here too. Aren't you glad you asked? lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I'm really glad she exists because she's so entertaining, and she's really cool to look at-- I mean, the eyelashes, the lips, the fantastic makeup, the butt! Whenever I see her name in the news, I perk right up, because something ridiculous is probably going on. Still, as a mother of two small girls, I cringe a little. I hope her baby is having a great life.

Because I AM a working mother, my life is a little vanilla sometimes. Work daycare home, work daycare home! A very good life to be sure, but the game and this forum add something extra to my day.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• JjewellsJjewells Registered Users 181 Posts
    I'm not a fan of KK or the family, but I enjoy playing fashion games. This one is a bit different and, I will admit, more fun. I respect KK's rise to her empire (videotape notwithstanding) and her fashion sense. I dislike her gluteus implants because it looks like she's wearing a full diaper in desperate need of a changing. It's really more noticeable when she wears pants. And I think it's just too large for her frame (bum-to-thigh ratio). But can't deny the game...it's addicting!
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ∴°☆°ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ°☆°∴ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    ..*.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷGC: Jjewells!Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.*..
  • ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    I'm neutral towards her too, never watched her show but I have heard of her. I just downloaded her game because I was looking for a new game to play and noticed this game was popular.Since I've been a long time fan of Sim games, this was right up my alley. Pity they don't interact with each other like the sims do, but I find it fun moving up the ladder and dressing up my little virtual character.
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
    Jjewells wrote: »
    I'm not a fan of KK or the family, but I enjoy playing fashion games. This one is a bit different and, I will admit, more fun. I respect KK's rise to her empire (videotape notwithstanding) and her fashion sense. I dislike her gluteus implants because it looks like she's wearing a full diaper in desperate need of a changing. It's really more noticeable when she wears pants. And I think it's just too large for her frame (bum-to-thigh ratio). But can't deny the game...it's addicting!

I knew that somebody would say "bum-to-thigh ratio" to me today! I just knew it.

Also, in your avatar, is your husband Frederick Gatsby? My GC friend Frederick Gatsby is always so stylin'. His greeting is ridiculous, and I've contemplated marrying him repeatedly but I'm too lazy to get married again right now... Anyway, FG is adorable.

LuzVarias wrote: »
    I knew that somebody would say "bum-to-thigh ratio" to me today! I just knew it.

Also, in your avatar, is your husband Frederick Gatsby? My GC friend Frederick Gatsby is always so stylin'. His greeting is ridiculous, and I've contemplated marrying him repeatedly but I'm too lazy to get married again right now... Anyway, FG is adorable.

Lol, how can no one mention the bum-to-thigh ratio? And yes, that's Frederick. He's quite dapper and, as you stated, adorable :o
    Frederick is a looker, and tbh, I have never heard the bum-to-thigh ratio? Now I have to go look up Frederick on Game Center. lol. I wouldn't mind doing some photo shoots with him. :) But it's ok, my game is already married. LOL
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Frederick is a looker, and tbh, I have never heard the bum-to-thigh ratio? Now I have to go look up Frederick on Game Center. lol. I wouldn't mind doing some photo shoots with him. :) But it's ok, my game is already married. LOL

You've never heard of the bum-to-thigh ratio!?! Where have you been? ;p

I never think of myself as being into bearded guys, but FG's won me over with his frequent outfit changes and successful fashion risk-taking. And somehow he reminds me of that "Most Interesting Man in the World" from the Dos Equis ads, full of snark.

Are you secretly Scott Disick?

What's your draw to KK or KKH?

• WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    LMAO NO.... I'm not The Lord ;)

I'm more of a Khloe girl.. she's funny. I watch the show, but really am not fond of any of them lol. Kim, ironically is prolly my least fave of the bunch. She is beautiful, but will be approaching Michael Jackson weirdness if she keeps it up with the injections & stuff... you were born with a great face... leave it alone girl! I laughed out loud about the diaper comment... so true!

I downloaded the game out of curiosity, since it was free & inadvertently got hooked.... I just told my best friend that I play it, she was astonished & thought it was hysterical! Although, when I started showing her all my outfits & hairstyles etc.... she seemed pretty interested ha ha ha!!!

I love fashion & the game is a great way to pass the time :)

Welcome to you LisaPizza!
    I just joined here as well & everyone is very fun, sweet & helpful!

Thanks to all, for being so welcoming!! :)
    Hands off of my Frederick...he's happily married now, lol! It's funny you posted about the Dos Equis guy, because that's who he reminds me of. So suave and well dressed. And has his own money...oh yeah, he's a keeper :p

I think she's getting to the MJ level with the plastic surgery. She's not quite there yet, but a few more cuts and it's a wrap. And I always wonder how the injections will affect her body in the long run. Never am able to comprehend why someone would willingly choose to alter what's already a beautiful face. I remember this girl I once worked with say she wanted to get a nose job because she doesn't want her kids being born with her nose. (o_O) Seriously gave her the side-eye while slowly moving away from her. Just thinking about it has me laughing. Some people...smh...

But yeah....Frederick is off the market #GotHimOnLockdown
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Hands off of my Frederick...he's happily married now, lol! It's funny you posted about the Dos Equis guy, because that's who he reminds me of. So suave and well dressed. And has his own money...oh yeah, he's a keeper :p

I think she's getting to the MJ level with the plastic surgery. She's not quite there yet, but a few more cuts and it's a wrap. And I always wonder how the injections will affect her body in the long run. Never am able to comprehend why someone would willingly choose to alter what's already a beautiful face. I remember this girl I once worked with say she wanted to get a nose job because she doesn't want her kids being born with her nose. (o_O) Seriously gave her the side-eye while slowly moving away from her. Just thinking about it has me laughing. Some people...smh...

But yeah....Frederick is off the market #GotHimOnLockdown

Lmao, lockdown. You're a Saint! Yeah, I'm hoping no one else is dating my lovebug.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o

Well, you're lucky I'm
    a) a slacker who's not especially marriage-minded at the moment,
    b) going to see your fabu wedding photo avatar whenever I look at FG now, and
    c) actually dating a sweet little blonde chick (NPC) at the moment-- Alexis Murphy, "A Fashion Designer". That's all anyone needs to know about her or her personality: she's "A Fashion Designer". She never says anything even passive-aggressive about my clothes--she's just purely nice, so we have a good thing going. What more can you ask for in life?

I'll date anyone who's especially cute, but I'll respect your lockdown for the moment! :)

I'll date anyone who's especially cute, but I'll respect your lockdown for the moment! :)

Lmao! *CAT FIGHT* he'll get nothing in the divorce, I tell ya! Nothing! :p
  • TaTaETaTaE Registered Users 17 Posts
    Definitely a Kardashian fan..fell in love with the family dynamic. Wish my family was more fun like they are. Love Rob K. to pieces. Even with the weight. I come from a more urban background so I live when they express themselves with urban antics. I like seeing people succeed (unlike some people) it motivates me and brings me joy. I love khloes down @ss bish attitude. I love kourts valley girl persona. And die when I see keeks slay everything she wears. I love all of them individually even Ky And Ken. Khole back side has been eye catching here lately..No??? But I just love Rob and how they interact with him especi Khloe. They are so funny. I miss when they use to fight like when Kim got the bent and she overheard Khloe taking trash..I died when she hit Khole with the purse because she swung so hard.😂 I love Kris especially the attention she gives Kim. I think kim and kris are so much alike and kris lives through kim cause she imagined her life like that when she was young. But they're just so entertaining. I wish I could've went with them to Santorini def a place I want to experience before I die. The views are to die.
  • shai_loveshai_love Registered Users 36 Posts
    I've been a Kardashian/Jenner fan since season 1 of KUWTK, I'm especially a huge Kim fan. Even if people say they don't do anything for a living, it takes a lot to turn something negative into a huge empire. I admire them for that & it paid off a lot. Many don't know how hard each of them has worked to get to where they are, it wasn't just something they were handed. I also love their family dynamic and how they put family first. Even if they're fighting each other, they always stand up for one another if necessary. For them, family is everything & that's what I want for my own family.
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    i'm a fan of her a$$. that's about it
    no i don't have any chill
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    i'm a fan of her a$$. that's about it

Smh...men, lol!
    TaTaE wrote: »
    Definitely a Kardashian fan..fell in love with the family dynamic. Wish my family was more fun like they are. Love Rob K. to pieces. Even with the weight. I come from a more urban background so I live when they express themselves with urban antics. I like seeing people succeed (unlike some people) it motivates me and brings me joy. I love khloes down @ss bish attitude. I love kourts valley girl persona. And die when I see keeks slay everything she wears. I love all of them individually even Ky And Ken. Khole back side has been eye catching here lately..No??? But I just love Rob and how they interact with him especi Khloe. They are so funny. I miss when they use to fight like when Kim got the bent and she overheard Khloe taking trash..I died when she hit Khole with the purse because she swung so hard. I love Kris especially the attention she gives Kim. I think kim and kris are so much alike and kris lives through kim cause she imagined her life like that when she was young. But they're just so entertaining. I wish I could've went with them to Santorini def a place I want to experience before I die. The views are to die.

Oh my. I like Khloe too, but I lold at your typo. I bolded it. That's what they call her at the bag site forum. They aren't as nice as they are here. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Lmao! *CAT FIGHT* he'll get nothing in the divorce, I tell ya! Nothing! :p

Suddenly I had an image of your avatar handing over Charli (Charlene? Can't remember), and the keys to So Chic Hamptons, to Frederick when you discovered he's as slick at finding divorce attorneys as he is at coordinating outfits. Charli, nooooo!

Jjewells, I just looked more closely at your avatar, realizing you had a snazzy new pic taken of you with FG. How are you creating those? Is it a part of the photoboth that I haven't found, or your own photoshopping? I love it!

Also love the kiss on his cheek-- now nobody could EVER come between you!

Jjewells, I just looked more closely at your avatar, realizing you had a snazzy new pic taken of you with FG. How are you creating those? Is it a part of the photoboth that I haven't found, or your own photoshopping? I love it!

Also love the kiss on his cheek-- now nobody could EVER come between you!

Lmao! This actually made me laugh. I use an couple of editing apps to create them. Figured I might as well have some fun while I wait on gigs.
    Lmao! This actually made me laugh. I use an couple of editing apps to create them. Figured I might as well have some fun while I wait on gigs.

Wow, you're magic!

(Sorry, i'm giddy-- watching the Pats playing Indy and it's wicked ****in' ****a! The weather sucks, but whatever. Yay, Pats! I'm from the New England area.)

The packers loss broke my heart. Not my team, but was cheering for them. Now the chicken hawks are Super Bowl bound. Ugh!

In my house, people are mostly cheering for the Puppy Bowl (hubby is seriously not into sports), so there's always something to enjoy on Super Bowl Sunday, no matter what! :p

I just can't believe how the Pats have punched such a hole through the Colts! 45-7, 1:33 remaining...