Totally Random KKH... let's share!

Comments

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Thank you @KalindaKing!
    Space is definitely a problem. Don't know what to delete anymore. I need a new phone. 😮
    Android
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen I had the same problem with my old phone. Do you have an SD card and is the game saved to it? That helped with mine... it flipped back to storage each time the app was updated though so I'd have to watch it.
    I have an SD card but my game isn't saved to it. I am completely clueless about all this tbh. @soundspretty
    Android
    edited April 2018
    @Rumpelstilzchen usually if you go to settings then apps, you can go into the KKH app and change storage options to SD card. Or, you may have a storage section under settings where you can move apps. I would do a search for your phone model and see what it says about moving apps to an SD card
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited April 2018
    Please don' t move the game to your sd card. When Carol was having problems, Kalinda told her the game should not be put on the SD card. I move all my pictures and other files to my SD card and that works for me but not the game.
    If it works for some, that's fine, I'm not saying it's wrong, I just know Carol was advised against it.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited April 2018
    Wow. Well I had my game on a SD card for a long time (my old phone only had 8GB of memory so I had no choice) and it worked just fine. Maybe Kalinda can shed some light on why not.
    Lol! My phone has 4.42 GB....
    And the updates are getting bigger and bigger.. 

Android
    As I said I’m not saying that it’s not going to work on your thing, I almost know how to put things on my sd, I just recall Kalinda told Carol to get her game off the Sd card. I’ll look around when I finish the event LOL and maybe that will give us more clarity.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Just did a quick search... if we're referring to the most recent event of Carol losing her game, I don't think it had anything to do with the SD card. It sounds like she was using a third-party app to clean out some files and it wiped the game. I just think if the app wasn't meant to be on a SD card then it wouldn't have that option, as some apps force you to only use internal memory but KKH gives you the option. But I'm just going off what worked for me. I mean if it comes down to saving on the SD card or not being able to play the game because 1. you can't update because you have no space and 2. you can't get a new phone right now... I know what I'd do is all I'm saying lol.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen @soundspretty @kokokokonut

We don't recommend the method of saving your game to a SD card because it's risky and our team hasn't thoroughly tested it. I wouldn't want any of you guys to lose your game and keep in mind that we can't restore lost progress.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Thank you @KalindaKing @soundspretty @kokokokonut!
    I will try to get a new phone soon. Won't risk anything, don't have the nerves! 😨
    Android
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    PURPLE NAILS?!

PM to add
    edited April 2018
    Thank you @Naimonster this must clearly be an oversight. We need that color stat. :)

Hi KK:H Dolls, a krew from K&K has invited us to an ugly clothing FB event......Below.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Yes it's true. I've tested this out myself and my then previous second game on my tablet got deleted when I've tried to move KKH to my SD card. But, it didn't take me back to the customization screen but instead it took me to an old saved data from the year before.

We don't recommend the method of saving your game to a SD card because it's risky and our team hasn't thoroughly tested it. I wouldn't want any of you guys to lose your game and keep in mind that we can't restore lost progress.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Guess it's just that unpredictable then. As I said I moved my game back and forth from storage to SD card whenever an update came out and never had a problem. I had no choice. I could not keep my game on storage because it took up so much space that I couldn't even get text messages because there was no room to save them. Or maybe it's the device that makes the difference and that's why my game was ok and others not. Too bad the game isn't server based. That would solve a lot of issues.

Another thought. What if this is part of Glu's plan? Make KKH file so big that you literally can't play other games

Im fine with that. I d on't play other games anywa y
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Out of all the apps I've played over the years, KKH has managed to stick around the longest. Except for coloring apps. Idk but they're so relaxing. I'll color while waiting for my energy to recharge 😜
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited April 2018
    @soundspretty KKH is the only game app that I play too. I've tried other glu games but I've quit playing K&K, BS:AD, NM:TE, and KPP.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I started playing KKH and another game at the same time and they both managed to stick around for the longest. My enthusiasm about something never lasts so playing KKH for over 3 years now is amazing. I would've continued playing the other game I love, but the crashing increased to the point of making it unplayable, I've been upset about it for a few months now but thank goodness I still have KKH <3
    PM to add
    I can't play other Glu games either. They just aren't the same. I've always thought KKH was generous compared to other games as far as earning k-stars. With the other games it's like they try to make KKH without the benefits.

The only other app I've had as long as this one is a... crossword puzzle lol. It makes me feel smarter
    Wow, lotta KK:H Love. I always get a little more excited, when not only are we waiting for the Weekend Event, the scent of Update is right around the corner. I can almost taste it. :) I never thought a video game would be so big a part of my life. :) And i have met some really awesome friends. Now we just have to get one back here. lol.
    #ComeBackVats
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Speaking of which, a few days ago I dreamt that Vats came back and his game was intact. I legit thought it was real when I woke up, even went to check the forum.
    PM to add
    edited April 2018

Maria I hate you. Why couldn't you call me in 12 hours bish
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    I finally caught up and in the process knocked koko off the #1 spot (oops). That gold Top Star trophy is finally mine *muhaha*🏆
    Next goal - that Top Show trophy. Well, guess I’ll see you guys in 3 years for that one.

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
    Maria called with a luxe goal for a VIP item. I don't have a VIP subscription...
    edited April 2018
    Maria's hitting the Handhelds a little hard perhaps. She be kray kray Doll!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LunaSinclairLunaSinclair Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    edited April 2018

Maria's hitting the Handhelds a little hard perhaps. She be kray kray Doll!

Tell me about it! She keeps telling me to buy homes... With a 1 k-star reward. Maria - I just finished a dating event! I don't have 100k lying around and I'm definitely not paying for a home with k-stars.
    Oh I just ignore the home ones. You used to be able to get lots of k-stars back which was a nice incentive to go broke. Now it's exclusively 1 k-star back and it's just not worth it unless you have the kash to spare.

My fav are the ones where you get 20 k-stars back and you're like yaaass!! but then you see that the item she wants you to buy costs 200 or something ridiculous lol.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts

Maria called with a luxe goal for a VIP item. I don't have a VIP subscription...

@soundspretty Do you happen to remember which item it was?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    @KalindaKing the jeans in the middle with the gold/yellow belt.