Totally Random KKH... let's share!

Comments

• DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Sooo Simon booked me to do an appearance at Panino. I invited a friend to join me and everything was going normal until this "interesting " placed button appeared.

2015-05-09%2009.01.38_zpscs80amcm.png

I wasn't going to tap it, but I wanted to hurry up and finish the gig. Well than this happened...

2015-05-09%2009.03.11_zpsb47xytii.png

No sir... I don't want to meet or greet anything of yours located in that area thank you very much
    →_→
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    That's right DMV, keep your virtuosity in public!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    I've been going in and out of the Swan Club for the past 10 mins looking for that cute A-list guy I can finally date now that my status is high enough. I'm not a creepy stalker I swear!
    Val_ wrote: »
    I've been going in and out of the Swan Club for the past 10 mins looking for that cute A-list guy I can finally date now that my status is high enough. I'm not a creepy stalker I swear!

Sorry dear you are!

Just between us, I think everyone does it lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    Sorry dear you are!

Just between us, I think everyone does it lol

Although having a starving artist as a boyfriend seemed romantic at first, I got tired of his jobless *** sulking on my couch.

Upgrade!
    image.jpg1_zpshjav3jzg.jpg

He wouldn't give me his name though lol
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    My husband apparently is ready to have kids...

532580D5-9329-47E3-831E-0A9C5ABD418E_zpsvc8zvmio.png
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Mauve wrote: »
    My husband apparently is ready to have kids...

532580D5-9329-47E3-831E-0A9C5ABD418E_zpsvc8zvmio.png
    omg they need to stop teasing us and add the update already! I'm really hoping its sometime this week..
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    omg they need to stop teasing us and add the update already! I'm really hoping its sometime this week..

Oh no. That's not Glu Trev. Mauve, I don't know how to tell you this, but he's been hitting on me in Oak, and Miraggio Grande for a coulple of weeks now with that line. I thought he and Stellan were trying to see who got their face slapped more. And I'll tell you, Jeff Lee has gotten about 4 from me. And oddly enough, I slap him and he spits out experience and cash.

Speaking of husbands, I heard back from mine. So he's alive, he's just on some top secret mission. Industrial spy or something, I don't know. Navy Seal? Big Pharma? Who can keep up.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Time to floss. Thank you bonus paycheck. Now I can really live it up KKH style!

n2ei6a.jpg
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Girl yass! :D I love how the eyeshadow goes with the dress, and cute dogs :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • ponylatteponylatte Registered Users 170 Posts
    Is it just me or do the tappable items in Tokyo and Milan take twice the time to recharge?
    Call me Pony ^_^
    ponylatte wrote: »
    Is it just me or do the tappable items in Tokyo and Milan take twice the time to recharge?

You're not alone, that happens to me too! I miss when were just 2 minutes to recharge now is 3 minutes, except for Milan and Tokyo that feels like 10 minutes!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    @Vats right!?? I do my 'tapping roulette' to get energy fast from LA to Milan and the second consecutive time I go about doing that I have to skip Tokyo and Milan. The third time they're ok though!
    Call me Pony ^_^
    I think it's purposeful Ponny to add some difficulty to the game.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    ^It might be, but I've figured out the schedule so I'm able to beat the system xD
    Call me Pony ^_^
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Sooo Simon booked me to do an appearance at Panino. I invited a friend to join me and everything was going normal until this "interesting " placed button appeared.

2015-05-09%2009.01.38_zpscs80amcm.png

I wasn't going to tap it, but I wanted to hurry up and finish the gig. Well than this happened...

2015-05-09%2009.03.11_zpsb47xytii.png

No sir... I don't want to meet or greet anything of yours located in that area thank you very much
    →_→
    Daaayuuum gurl lolz. Hot af. I'm so jelly at all the npc hotness in other ppl games. My game has the worst ones, I swear.
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Daaayuuum gurl lolz. Hot af. I'm so jelly at all the npc hotness in other ppl games. My game has the worst ones, I swear.

My game is like yours... the guys are just baaaaad
    Val_ wrote: »
    My game is like yours... the guys are just baaaaad

lol im so tempted to make a guy account so that my doll can have a real hot boyfriend
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    That's exactly what I did, Zoyechka! This was before I became GC friends with all the hot male characters here!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    ^my boys suck too!
    Anyway I hate how when doing a gig with some characters, like Kim or Perez, etc. sometimes, the conversation bubble stays there and you have to click the task near it so that you unvoluntarily open conversations time after time.
    I'm in this situation now with Kendall and Kylie in Malibu. Ugh!
    Call me Pony ^_^
    Perez Hilton called me and to my surprise he was listed as D-list!

I wanted to have the option of saying "sorry dear I don't hang out with D-listers!" lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I recently had to go meet 3 possible dates for Kris Jenner as requested by Kim, and when Kris called me at the end, she was Kris Jenner on the phone, but one of the dates referred to her as Kris Kardashian. Are they gonna write Kris Kardashian when she calls/tweets now?
    Call me Pony ^_^
    A while ago we commented about having a reference to Game of Thrones in KKH, I think it was Eselle who made the suggestion on the official topic, correct me if I'm wrong. So did they hear us or was coincidence?

lTdTo0m.jpg?1

GoT= GoC + Benjen Stark = Benjamin Stark
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    A while ago we commented about having a reference to Game of Thrones in KKH, I think it was Eselle who made the suggestion on the official topic, correct me if I'm wrong. So did they hear us or was coincidence?

lTdTo0m.jpg?1

GoT= GoC + Benjen Stark = Benjamin Stark
    well it definitely seems like a Game of Thrones reference to me, but it could just be a coincidence. Idk why out of all the things we requested, that would be the only thing they add :D
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    That's so awesome! Benjen Stark in the game, though looking much better than I would have expected... Okay, okay, this is a great start, now where's Jamie Lancaster and Jon Hail?

They added this, out of everything, because they're fans and have some discretion about their references, apparently! That explains all of the LARPing going on with my NPCs. Yay.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    That's so awesome! Benjen Stark in the game, though looking much better than I would have expected... Okay, okay, this is a great start, now where's Jamie Lancaster and Jon Hail?

They added this, out of everything, because they're fans and have some discretion about their references, apparently! That explains all of the LARPing going on with my NPCs. Yay.

Ok I am sorry but what is LARPing?
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    It's live action role playing. Not something I've done, but could be funny. People get costumes from different eras, or wars, or games they like, and act as characters during battles or important events, or whatever. Some people get waaaaay into it and spend a lot of money. It's a social thing and a Halloween thing all in one. People might dress up in steampunk, medieval, etc., gear.

image.jpg1_zpsqvysavgq.jpg

I have been invited to go LARPing by more than one NPC. It seemed unlikely to be an element Kimmie requested for the game, though... I thought it was something that the developers found either fun or funny. I really like that the NPC banter has more to it than just, "hey, did you see Kylie's ombré hair?"

why does the clothes rack disappear from shooting sets for certain locations (Milan)?Im not sure whether its always like that or not. Activities surrounding it, like changing clothes, still appear though. The fan or whatever the round thing is, also disappears at times.
    Call me Pony ^_^
    Okay, here's more evidence to the point I was making before: some of the NPCs are just fantastic. Look at this KKH Mayim Bialik, here.

image.jpg1_zpsddjatfjs.jpg

I swear, this was my own pickup line for bar-hopping! I don't know how they found out about it! True, it worked exactly zero times, but whatever!

You go, little KKH nerdette! Don't hide your light under a bushel!

• RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Okay, here's more evidence to the point I was making before: some of the NPCs are just fantastic. Look at this KKH Mayim Bialik, here.

image.jpg1_zpsddjatfjs.jpg

I swear, this was my own pickup line for bar-hopping! I don't know how they found out about it! True, it worked exactly zero times, but whatever!

You go, little KKH nerdette! Don't hide your light under a bushel!
    Yeah, and she's a b-lister, so go for it, LARPER, make us all proud, lol.