Stuck !!

2Next

Comments

• WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Bria wrote: »

I didn't charm him either, and I still have goals. But maybe we're on different levels. I'm almost to level 27; what level are you?
    Androids got the Liza Love things after So Chic in the Hamptons. I still have 2 more things for Liza in about 6 hours (one thing on each Android) so....we'll see where that goes when Lisa Love is done.

And.......we are so close to the weekend. Let's all think positive thoughts for a great event for something to earn, a great KK Sale outfit, a nice Sale......the possibilities are endless. Fingers crossed for something for everyone. :)

Hmmmmm..... I'm on android & got nothing... weird.
    Fingers crossed for the weekend... Big YES! :)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I am the first to admit to being a big impatient baby. I want it all now. All the fans in the universe, all the events, etc. Like Halloween or Christmas everyday. BUT

enjoy the game, everything will come, the games not going anywhere. The key to the K's success, is that even when the big gigs aren't happening, Kris has them all out doing everything they can. As long as Simon annoys you with routine little things, you keep amassing funds. And homes, and furniture...all the while building up our Acheivements. And cash. I'm telling you amass the cash, and then drop a buttload (official K unit of measurement) of cash and very little energy and time knocking off a date at the Mirragio in Vegas. Think of it as begrudgingly giving a quickie......date that is. And then you're done with him for a day.

So, that is just another way of thinking as we keep plugging away with Simons whatever gigs, as we wait for the next big thing to come along.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary