Wedding

SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
So, Dork (ups I mean Dirk ;) ) asked me to marry him.. and I said YES! :D I read all the older threads on wedding and decided just to buy the long cash dress and wait to get the venue for free, not pay for it ( I can deal with some fan loss, I'm maxed) My question is - does the groom dress himself for the ceremony or should I buy it?
Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
07/2014 

Comments

• LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    He dresses himself up. Sweet black tuxedo. :D
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Oh, sweet :D

Thx for the answer :D
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Yep... he'll dress himself, also remember that you can get married without buying ANY decorations if you want to save money. When the planner asks if you're done.. just say yes & leave everything bare lol. The "ceremony" only takes like 2 seconds... so its a good way to save some cash.

Don't forget to pick up your engagement ring in your closet...
    in case you didn't know it's hanging out there... & free! :)
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    How long does it take for the ceremony to be ready? My in game fiancé asked me this past weekend but the guy still hasn't called me. Do I have to do the wedding cover photo shoot first? I haven't got a chance to do that one yet!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    It's been a while so I don't recall. And although I'm not sure if I did anything to encourage it, lol, I recall after getting engaged I had to go on 3 dates to prove to the media that no one was cheating before we got married.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Eselletea wrote: »
    How long does it take for the ceremony to be ready? My in game fiancé asked me this past weekend but the guy still hasn't called me. Do I have to do the wedding cover photo shoot first? I haven't got a chance to do that one yet!

I would fly to Florence... he's prolly just standing there with a yellow bubble, waiting. Once you confirm that you like everything, you can get married right then & there. My Last wedding was DURING another date... I was wearing ripped jeans & a ponytail ;)
    Lol! Too funny. I did the 3 dates thing already and flew to Florence a few times, he's not there. Simon gave me a wedding coverage task (photo shoot for a mag) that I haven't done yet. It's the one where you get to pick which magazine you want to be in, I chose muse. Guess I'll try doing that one at some point today and try again. Glitch maybe?
    no I don't think it's a glitch. And even though you chose Muse for your wedding coverage, you still have to wait for Simon to call you there. One of my games took a while and I kept going and checking in Florence, then after the photos, it happened. So wait to get the go ahead for the photos.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    no I don't think it's a glitch. And even though you chose Muse for your wedding coverage, you still have to wait for Simon to call you there. One of my games took a while and I kept going and checking in Florence, then after the photos, it happened. So wait to get the go ahead for the photos.

Thanks for your help! That is what I was thinking but wanted to make sure.

Btw, I love inviting you to all my jobs in the game! Where did you get your av's hair on iOS? It's gorgeous!
    Oh, that was free hair that we could earn around new years or Christmas. Thank you, it's my favorite hair. Maybe they'll add it to the store. My real hair is so straight, my signature style was a long braid, so my games were wearing that for a while, but when the holiday hair popped up in an event......I didn't rest till all three games had it. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary