Character Names

Comments

• C1ar0uC1ar0u Registered Users 135 Posts
    Haha, who's Daniellrdogs? Wifi, my dear. Maybe that's also why I sometimes see friends going up and down ranks, and their look changes. An admin had mentioned in a thread before it had to do with connection issues.

Yes I was asking the question because I don't find you either.. No MamaFapxo.. I though that maybe I would find you with the caracter name.
    GC - C1ar0u
    Feel free to add me!! :p
  • Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    My character is named after my name... Abrina. It's a unique name I have grown to love. I don't use my last name on the game... going the Madonna way! I figured Abrina was good enough!
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    C1ar0u wrote: »
    Yes I was asking the question because I don't find you either.. No MamaFapxo.. I though that maybe I would find you with the caracter name.

I'll appear sooner or later. lol
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • JjewellsJjewells Registered Users 181 Posts
    I'll appear sooner or later. lol

I think it is connection related. I'll see you when I know you're on, but oft times you disappear. As long as you end up at the fabulous parties I throw, I don't mind :)
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ∴°☆°ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ°☆°∴ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    ..*.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷGC: Jjewells!Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.*..
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ∴°☆°ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ°☆°∴ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    Jjewells wrote: »
    I think it is connection related. I'll see you when I know you're on, but oft times you disappear. As long as you end up at the fabulous parties I throw, I don't mind :)

I'm annoyed at how my character looks lol pink hair is not my thing!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I'm annoyed at how my character looks lol pink hair is not my thing!

I don't understand why we're not connected Leyshla. I could have sworn I saw us connected. But you're not in my GC. But I saw your name, unless we're FB connected. I wanna see the pink hair on you!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I don't understand why we're not connected Leyshla. I could have sworn I saw us connected. But you're not in my GC. But I saw your name, unless we're FB connected. I wanna see the pink hair on you!

Yeah, I have all you ladies, it's okay! That's all that matters. I'm on LuzVarias' avatar. I'm the one with the pink hair.
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Yeah, I have all you ladies, it's okay! That's all that matters. I'm on LuzVarias' avatar. I'm the one with the pink hair.

Ta-da! She's fabu, even if she doesn't like it!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

LuzVarias wrote: »
    Ta-da! She's fabu, even if she doesn't like it!

Haha, but it's not me. :p
    Haha, but it's not me. :p

That IS disappointing to discover. Please upload a picture of your current look, if it's very different from your current avatar...

Are you snowed in yet? Who here is being socked by a blizzard? Our front steps have disappeared and our three year old made a failed attempt to justify staying up late, saying she had to watch it snow. She'll have plenty of time for that tomorrow-- we're told about 24-30" is coming...

• C1ar0uC1ar0u Registered Users 135 Posts

At least I see LuzVarias and we have great business relationship. ;) always on my party! Maybe one day I'll see the other Avatar lol
    GC - C1ar0u
    Feel free to add me!! :p
  • RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    That IS disappointing to discover. Please upload a picture of your current look, if it's very different from your current avatar...

Are you snowed in yet? Who here is being socked by a blizzard? Our front steps have disappeared and our three year old made a failed attempt to justify staying up late, saying she had to watch it snow. She'll have plenty of time for that tomorrow-- we're told about 24-30" is coming...
    I'm snowed in until sometime tomorrow as the governor closed my state. SNOW DAYS! I get to play all day instead of going to classes, lol.

Ours just started. I'm in the east coast so whoppee, snow storm! My current look is my avatar.

IMG_0756_1.jpg
  • WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Jjewells wrote: »
    I lost fans (again) to change it to Bijoux (which is my name in French)

Ooooo I lovvvve that name!!
  • TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    Girl spill those beans!

Seriously, I'd rather not say lol. Just call me Tami xD
    Frank, her name is Frank. I just know it. Am I right?

(If it's not actually Frank, it can't be that bad!)

Actually, I think the name Frank, or better yet, Frankie, is a cool name lol. I love it when people have names that aren't usually given to a person of their gender ^^
    C1ar0u wrote: »
    At least I see LuzVarias and we have great business relationship. ;) always on my party! Maybe one day I'll see the other Avatar lol

Thanks for letting me party with you! You do have Kokokokonut and Jjewells, right?

You want to be friends with my other avatar? He's Stellan, because i love Stellan (and Alexander!) Skarsgard.

I sent you an invite. He's extremely low in rank in the game, though an A-lister, so he wouldn't make it hard for you to be top ten or anything... (He lives on an over-full iPod touch, so KKH runs a bit more slowly. I don't do as much with him as I should. I'm trying to get rid of podcasts and stuff, make it faster. But I love podcasts. Hard to kill them!)

Ours just started. I'm in the east coast so whoppee, snow storm! My current look is my avatar.

IMG_0756_1.jpg

Lovely, dahling! Even if you aren't the girl I thought you were...

RubyD wrote: »
    I'm snowed in until sometime tomorrow as the governor closed my state. SNOW DAYS! I get to play all day instead of going to classes, lol.

Awesome! Stay in your pj's, eat soup & drink cocoa... And level up in KKH!

Lovely, dahling! Even if you aren't the girl I thought you were...

I been wondering how old everyone is.
    I been wondering how old everyone is.

Ah, now that's where things could get ugly!
    I'm early 30's. Too old to play virtual Barbies, that's for sure...

Yeah, I read a few women mentioning kids and what not. It'd be cool to see the age difference. I'm 22. :o
    Yeah, I read a few women mentioning kids and what not. It'd be cool to see the age difference. I'm 22. :o

It feels like the average age would be about 20, with a marked few of us dragging things way upwards! Does make you curious!

It feels like the average age would be about 20, with a marked few of us dragging things way upwards! Does make you curious!

Which is even more awesome, it goes to show not only teens and young adults play games.
  • SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    I'm 26, lol
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
    Which is even more awesome, it goes to show not only teens and young adults play games.

What I notice as I'm aging is that my interests and favorites don't change, they just become more & more awkward to explain to bystanders. That's why you have kids! A bunch of us dressed up and took our rug-rats to the New Hampshire Comicon; we felt less silly having the kids there. But of course, everyone at Comicon is being a kid again, anyway!

What I notice as I'm aging is that my interests and favorites don't change, they just become more & more awkward to explain to bystanders. That's why you have kids! A bunch of us dressed up and took our rug-rats to the New Hampshire Comicon; we felt less silly having the kids there. But of course, everyone at Comicon is being a kid again, anyway!

Oh how I want to go to one of those!
  • SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Me tooo !!!!
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
    itsmauro wrote: »
    When I first started playing I named my character "Mauro", it's the short for "Mauricio" my real life name. Then I added "Hale Stilinski", yeah I'm a Sterek shipper, if you don't know what Sterek is, it's Derek Hale and Stiles Stilinski from the show Teen Wolf. So, my character's name is "Mauro Hale Stilinski".

Itsmauro, your avatar is so dapper! Love him!

Hmm... what to do? Love the girlfriend, love the stylin' new guy! Life is full of hard choices.

Oh how I want to go to one of those!

You totally should-- and the one in RI had a TON of celebrities this year! Shatner, Merle from Walking Dead, a million others! We had to miss it but I was bummed. They're such fun! In NH they randomly had Arya Stark's water dancing teacher giving fencing lessons. (From game of thrones. Anyone remember that curly-haired dude who died to save her? Him. He was nice in person.) I love the graphic novel authors section-- everyone sells their gorgeous full color books for a pittance there and everyone wants to talk with fans. We also like getting funky characatures of the girls drawn, and you meet wookies. You really should go to one soon!

Sassi, are Comicons a thing near you? I can't imagine. Maybe when you're in Texas again one day...

• WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts

Ditto Luz!!! ;)

(but I never outgrew playing dress up)