Losing Progress?

shai_loveshai_love Registered Users 36 Posts
I logged back in to see that this game had set me back at a quest that I had already finished 3 or so hours ago and caused me to not finish it so I wasn't able to keep that K-star I received when I initially did it. I noticed this happens quite frequently, but it's usually when they take away a star I earned during a quest causing it to take longer to finish it.
Has this happened to anyone else?

Comments

• ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    Yes, I noticed it 2 days ago . I now have it listed that I still need to finish the $ music video from this past weekends event despite my completing it on Sunday. Luckily I still have the dress but I have no way to redo the task to get rid of it on my task list. I think there's another task they want me to redo again too but I forget which one. I can't touch that one either. Since no one else has responded I guess it's just us. Aren't we the lucky ones, lol

I'm playing on an Android, what are you playing on?
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    It's starting to happen more & more to many people. I have a job back again, too. It reappeared on Tuesday night. I think GluAdmin said to wait for the update. So maybe it'll all be better fixed very soon!

Here's hoping!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I have that issue about the Sly Sneaker Video, Forgot the name but it's on my screen. I got to keep the dress, and I reported it. I have an older one on a different device, so this time it's personal. If the glitch doesn't fix it, we should each take screenshots and submit Customer Care tickets. But my fingers are crossed it will be fixed in the (chant it with me now) Update...Update!!!.......Update...Update!!!.......Update...Update!!!.......
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary