Better PR Agent??

A while ago there was a short storyline where another guy wanted to be my new PR manager to replace Simon. Then nothing came of it. What gives???

Comments

• LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    I'm guessing they didnt change Simon because he's the one that gave you a chance to be famous, they can't be that mean to give us another manager. I wouldn't trade Simon for anyone. It's funny to see what else his daughter taught him when it comes to teen slang.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    tbh - I'd pay KStars to get Kris as my manager. Hmmmm, although I remember once about 4 years ago, Kris booked Kim to cut the ribbon on the grand opening of public toilets at a spot in NYC, the toilets were built by Charmin, and it was a whole PR thing. At least Simon hasn't had us shilling for toilet paper. Yeah, maybe I'd keep him after all.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • C1ar0uC1ar0u Registered Users 135 Posts
    tbh - I'd pay KStars to get Kris as my manager. Hmmmm, although I remember once about 4 years ago, Kris booked Kim to cut the ribbon on the grand opening of public toilets at a spot in NYC, the toilets were built by Charmin, and it was a whole PR thing. At least Simon hasn't had us shilling for toilet paper. Yeah, maybe I'd keep him after all.

Haha maybe the manager of Willow make her do these kind of gig lol Willow wearing toilet paper.. That could be funny to see!
    GC - C1ar0u
    Feel free to add me!! :p
  • WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    A while ago there was a short storyline where another guy wanted to be my new PR manager to replace Simon. Then nothing came of it. What gives???

Was it Ryan Starr? My guess is we'll prolly see him in a future update :)
  • DaphyDaphy Registered Users 133 Posts
    It's just weird how quickly that storyline was cut off. Like, I was set to get rid of Simon lol.