Free K-Stars....

13Next

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Panda69x wrote: »
    Yaaaay Wish! So glad that you held on for one more day!!! Really tho, Stars Shmars, let's play KKH for friends, fashion and fun :D :x

I'm making this into a banner. lol. What a great outlook. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ceciliacecilia Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hey guys, so i recently reinstalled kkh and on the first day i got a few stars from watching videos.. but after that there wasn't any anymore? i keep checking and there isn't an option to let me get free stars OR money, it's been past 24 hours! help?!
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Wish wrote: »
    Ha ha... Thanks Luz :).... I have yet to take the plunge... should I?

I wish I knew, Wish! I'm at #25 in my game, slooooowly making my way up to number #1! I have so many maxed out friends that it's taking me a while!

Since I'm always curious when everyone else is doing something (I'm a sheep), it's pretty likely I'll go for it...

But so far I like the outfit from the Moneymaker quest the best. Or I think that's the one I like-- the one with a little white ring of fabric almost suspended in mid-air beneath the short black cut-outs dress...

Did you do it yet?
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I'm sorry cecillia, free stars from videos is not part of the game or a guaranteed thing. It depends on everything from your carrier, your device, your location, local and state laws, how you feel about open toed shoes in winter, a plethora of variables. Ok, the open toed shoe thing has nothing to do with it, but the rest is real. lol. Glu can only set you up with what is available to you, completely dependent on conditions having nothing to do with Glu. I had a polaroid tablet. Couldn't get a star from a video. Same game, same accounts, new device at Christmas.....now I get between 1 + 3 videos to watch per day. Others get 6 day in/day out. Sponsors, the video people in essence tell the distribution people 'here are the videos for stars'. Distribution gets it out to the Carriers (I'm guessing at names of groups purely for explanation) and then the carriers determine "Ok, not for Galaxy S4, S5 gets it. Not for At&T but Verizon people get it. Ooops, keep out Nebraska and Louisiana due to state laws about internet property and distribution of promotional items.

So, as it filters down, you see it isn't Glu keeping you from free videos. It's like kicking the mailman because the Los Campesinos tshirt didn't come today. No one says it's fair. But there are so many threads about this. My smartphone has never ever ever ever gotten a chance to watch a free video. I assumed no other devices could either. Didn't find out till October that my iPad could. There are a lot of ways to play for free, if the watch no videos aren't working for you, try some of the other ways.

I swear by Quick Thoughts. It's a legit survey site, where you get 1$ for most surveys, and when you accumulate 10$ you immediately get either Amazon 10$ or iTunes 10$ gift card. There are other ways, this one is just my favorite. Hope this helps. I know it seems unfair, but don't let it ruin your game play.

(Darn it.......need a flower emoticon. Eveyone likes a flower.)

PS. If you really think it is a glitch because you got them the first day, all I can do is suggest you read here, and if you want to contact customer care there is a link in that post. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    I think we've exhausted this topic and the answers are all clear. Closing thread.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.