ummm..Did I do the right thing?

ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
I just finished (or am I still in the middle of it? ) the 'old friend that came to visit me named Jimmy Jones. Erm..did I forget him, was he at the beginning? Anyhoo, I was given the choice to either choose him or work. Naturally I choose work, cuz as I said, I don't even remember him. Besides, who comes to visit someone and doesn't bring any money with them? Freeloader, kick him to the curb I say, lol

So, umm will I suffer any repercussions from my less than hospitality towards my "guest"? Will he chat like a canary to the press about it? He really seemed put out when I told him I was unavailable to take him out so he could party. I have a hard time believing this guy's gonna be leaving anytime to soon and I'll probably suffer some kind of consequence.

What did you all do? TIA :)
Google + account name : Wolfee1029
also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    It was a long time ago for me, but other than a few lost fans and a tweet or rwo, you'll be fine. You end up worse if you DON'T follow your jnstincts. Good luck ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    Phew, thank you Kokokokonut, I was really worried and with Willow and Chad breathing down my neck (Wow they moved up real fast) I can't afford to lose that many fans.

BTW, I'm friends with three of your characters in the game and you look incrediable, so gorgeous! I love love love your hairstyle, where did you get it from? It's not showing up in the store. Also, I'm curious about how my characters' name shows up in your game because your Google plus one appears with a name different than Kokokokonut, not even close. I won't mention it here in case it's your real name, so I'm wondering if Claire, my real name or Wolfee1029 (gah, I hope not, lol) appears under which name. I hope my comment makes sense cuz it's very late and I'm very tired. It's hard to be articulate at this time of night, lol
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    no. Not my real name. I am 2 Androids - the gmail accounts listed below are the best way to connect, along with the iOS GC ID also down below. Let's see, One Android should appear in your list as Kat Kokonut her twin (not always dressed alike) is listed in Friends as Kokolo Konut. But if they call for a date, they might say Z, or Koko. My GC is Koko Kokonut so I don't think there would be a question about that one. You can always send me a PM here with any sensitive info.

Thanks for the nice words. The hair was party of an earning event over Christmas to New Years. They're always coming out with great hair and things.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    Thanks, darn, I only started playing around the last week of December so I missed all the great stuff. Got the new years dress though.

Hee, this past weekend I threw tons of parties and you were of course invited to all of them. Only wish I knew enough about the trick with using the 8 hour ones instead of the 3, cuz wow, I had to throw a lot of them.
  • Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Thanks, darn, I only started playing around the last week of December so I missed all the great stuff. Got the new years dress though.

Hee, this past weekend I threw tons of parties and you were of course invited to all of them. Only wish I knew enough about the trick with using the 8 hour ones instead of the 3, cuz wow, I had to throw a lot of them.

Actually I think we figured out that if you throw a 3 hr party in Calabasas with 7 guests and "small talk" with all. You get more event points then the 8 hr. And it's much quicker, you can do it with one full bar of energy!. I think 8 hr was 34 event points and 3 hr was 19.
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...