Mac users

LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
Hey there, my names Andrew and I'm a Mac user which I found out means I can only add or be added by other Mac users which is a shame. Anyway, calling all Mac users, I haven't got any friends at the moment so it'd be great to get some so please add me my game centre name is: .Cullen

See you guys soon hopefully!
KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
Playing on iOS

Comments

• clearcastleclearcastle Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hey! Thanks for the info, had no idea either! Will add you - my UN is: clearcastle :)
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    I could be wrong though! I think I might be although I definitely read it! Somewhere...

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Here's my question, Andrew: Are you playing on a Mac computer, ie OSX, or an iDevice (iPad, iPod) ie, iOS? I don't think the two can play together. I think you're not truly a Mac, since I have you, and I'm not Mac.

Edit: we're not Mac, Andrew. Samurai wrote:
    "If you play on OSX (Mac) you can only connect with those who play the mac version. Check out the KKH Mac OSX post for players. You can still add your details here but just make sure you mention you play on Mac. "
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Here's my question, Andrew: Are you playing on a Mac computer, ie OSX, or an iDevice (iPad, iPod) ie, iOS? I don't think the two can play together. I think you're not truly a Mac, since I have you, and I'm not Mac.

Edit: we're not Mac, Andrew. Samurai wrote:
    "If you play on OSX (Mac) you can only connect with those who play the mac version. Check out the KKH Mac OSX post for players. You can still add your details here but just make sure you mention you play on Mac. "

I guess when say Mac im actually ipad and iPhone! I'm just lumping them all together in an Apple basket xx very glad we can actually be friends on it :)

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Lyanna wrote: »
    I guess when say Mac im actually ipad and iPhone! I'm just lumping them all together in an Apple basket xx very glad we can actually be friends on it :)

I'm glad, too! And the distinction wasn't totally clear to me, either! After being around here a little while, i want to help newbies muddle through the friend-finding process faster, or I wouldn't have butted in!

See you around the game!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19