So Chic Hamptons task not showing?

alxalx Registered Users 56 Posts
My sister and I play the game on 2 different platforms, she already bought So Chic while I can't. Is there something I can do to fix it? I've already finished ALL of the tasks, even in the newest update. :(:confused:

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I don't recall the whole set up. What was your last 'Story' task? How recently did she get and finish the Hamptons So Chic task? What are you each playing on? Maybe your level isn't up enough yet? There are so many factors, the more you tell us, the better someone can try to give you advice. You said you got the update, what task have you just finished?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • alxalx Registered Users 56 Posts
    Level 29, Apple iPod iOS 6

Last task was the Mach 5 one by Khloe Kardashian? :)
    I'm hoping now, that someone will tell me what the Mach 5 is/was. Hmm, but I see you're on iOS 6, I don't have an iPod, but my ipad is on iOS 8. What is the operating system of your sisters game? I'm wondering if you need to upate the OS.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • hkayteehkaytee Registered Users 116 Posts
    I'm a level 30 and I have 0 quests doing, just gigs and I still haven't gotten The Hamptons So Chic quest
    Add me GC: AychKT && yakanaTee :)
    I'm hoping now, that someone will tell me what the Mach 5 is/was. Hmm, but I see you're on iOS 6, I don't have an iPod, but my ipad is on iOS 8. What is the operating system of your sisters game? I'm wondering if you need to upate the OS.

She's on Android, not sure what version though. Maybe it's a glitch? Cause I got to do the Valentines event, just not that particular So Chic Hamtpons quest. :(
    hkaytee wrote: »
    I'm a level 30 and I have 0 quests doing, just gigs and I still haven't gotten The Hamptons So Chic quest

Did you not get any tasks or quests from the update Friday, or have you simply finished them already? Also what platform are you playing on? And you're still getting calls and gigs from Simon?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Did you not get any tasks or quests from the update Friday, or have you simply finished them already? Also what platform are you playing on? And you're still getting calls and gigs from Simon?

I got the tasks from the recent update and I finshed them but I'm still not getting anything for The Hamptons. Still getting gigs from Simon and I'm an iOS user
    No help on this issues ? I still haven't received the So Chic in the Hampton's :(
    hkaytee wrote: »
    No help on this issues ? I still haven't received the So Chic in the Hampton's :(

Same here :|
    Maybe you should start sending in Customer Care Tickets? http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ I'm so sorry this is happening to all of you. By submitting the Customer Care ticket, you get your place in the queue, and then continue to look here for more info.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Maybe you should start sending in Customer Care Tickets? http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ I'm so sorry this is happening to all of you. By submitting the Customer Care ticket, you get your place in the queue, and then continue to look here for more info.

DONE! Thanks <3
    You're welcome. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

I did that and they told me to
    1) Check my internet connection (Really ? :})
    2) Ensure I have the latest version (Which I did)
    3) Asked if I was dating or married
    4) Asked me to check that I don't have any incomplete tasks which required going to different places and entering all the buildings.

After doing all that they said they have no more suggestions at this time -.^
    Ok, but they asked you questions. (They're going to hate me for this) but the object is to kick the ball back to them.

Answer the questions, honestly with no snark, and send it back to them with a polite thanks for your help, waiting for your reply.
    See what I mean? See what they write back this time, you already have a ticket number, so you have to gently and respectfully push past the ones who take that canned (?) response as the final word. I don't know what the mechanics are, but I see it as 80% of the people with that response will not pursue it. But they didn't shut the door on you, ok they said at this time they had no suggestions, so you answer their questions, and ask for more help.

This is honestly my best suggestion. Hope it helps, and that you can continue to enjoy the game.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I did reply to them nicely. I'm hoping that the recent bug fix will allow me to get the Hamptons quest
    That could be it, because the glitched event, the energy drink goes back a way. Let us know if it worked for you. Now, were you also missing the Kendall/Kylie tasks? If you were missing them, along with your missed Hamptons, and the fix didn't help everything, I don't think you'll be the only one. Fingers crossed over here, and I'll try to help if you're still glitchy.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    That could be it, because the glitched event, the energy drink goes back a way. Let us know if it worked for you. Now, were you also missing the Kendall/Kylie tasks? If you were missing them, along with your missed Hamptons, and the fix didn't help everything, I don't think you'll be the only one. Fingers crossed over here, and I'll try to help if you're still glitchy.

Still glitchy, but I have the Kendall and Kylie tasks. Until the one where you have to raise 50,000 :(
    That's what I'm up to also on one device the 50K for the car, the other two haven't gotten it yet. What is still glitchy about your game? They should be doing another little fix, a small number of people are still having the Malibu problems, so maybe that upcoming fix will solve everything.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    That's what I'm up to also on one device the 50K for the car, the other two haven't gotten it yet. What is still glitchy about your game? They should be doing another little fix, a small number of people are still having the Malibu problems, so maybe that upcoming fix will solve everything.

Still no So Chic Hamptons task :| But other than that, the game works fine :)
  • KK:H_StaffKK:H_Staff Registered Users 57 Posts
    Hi guys,

I also posted this update in the other thread "Malibu Glitch - 2nd Fix didn't work - List Details here" ( http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?127346-Malibu-Glitch-2nd-Fix-didn-t-work-List-Details-here ). Posting here too as today's fix should help these problems too:

Thanks again for keeping us informed when you’re having issues.

I’m once again happy to report that we released a fix for this problem a little while ago.

A bug in an older quest line called “Commercial” was blocking some players from getting some quests from the Hamptons and Malibu updates. If you had some quests blocked and are Level 11+, Simon will now offer you a quest called “Meet Victor Milner”. After you complete that quest, you should eventually be offered the previously blocked quests in their intended order.

A big thank you to those who reported the problem here and got us the right information to solve it. If you encounter any more problems, please let us know and we’ll do our best to fix them ASAP. Sorry for your inconvenience and thanks again for all your patience. See you in Malibu!
    I've been super busy and I'm just getting to use the forum. I finally got the Hamptons quest :D so the bug fix worked for me
  • farahdahishfarahdahish Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    hkaytee said:
    Me too!
  • farahdahishfarahdahish Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I’m at level 30 and the tasks for The Hamptons So Chic store opening is not showing!
    how can I report and fix this problem 👀?!