Rank not improving. Help! I am NOT maxed out

morgaine816morgaine816 Registered Users 101 Posts
I have been stuck at the rank of 150 for over a month. It says I am getting fans for jobs but my rank does not go down. Once in a while it will go below that for just a bit but it will come right back up. Help!

Comments

• LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I have been stuck at the rank of 150 for over a month. It says I am getting fans for jobs but my rank does not go down. Once in a while it will go below that for just a bit but it will come right back up. Help!

Hi Morgaine816! Do you play with GC friends, or just the game's generated characters? If you have real friends, they may be constantly pushing past you and staying above you, since this is an exciting string of events lately. That seems especially likely, since you say that you've gone up and down a bit... This is my situation in particular. I enjoy having a bunch of GC friends, but I make progress too slowly to pass any of them! Oh well...

If you don't play with other people, that's an obnoxious glitch! Generally, I haven't seen the NPCs be active enough to keep a person down like that! (Except Willow. Or Dirk for the gents. But even they couldn't keep you at 150 on their own.)
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Eww! What a pain you are having morgaine. On the projects how many stars on average are you getting?
  • morgaine816morgaine816 Registered Users 101 Posts
    Yes, I play with lots of real life friends from Facebook and Google+ (I'm on Android). I actually usually have the top 10 in my group of friends. SamuraiPizzaCat, most of the time I get 5 stars. Once in a while on an 8 hour I have forgotten to come back but that is rare.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm sorry you're going through this. What is your number of fans right now? Can you take screenshots, one now, do a few gigs take screenshots when they're done, and then again for any announcements of new fans. This should give you proof of what is happening, or not happening, You'll have it if you end up having to fill out a Customer Care ticket.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Is anyone else having trouble with this? We need a bit more than one report to troubleshoot.
  • EliteLegendEliteLegend Registered Users 2 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Is anyone else having trouble with this? We need a bit more than one report to troubleshoot.

I'm currently at rank #1, with 340 million fans, but I can't seem to get anymore. Is this the cap? I've done like 10 gigs and no change.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Max fans is currently 340.6 million, so you don't have an issue. You're just an over-achiever. lol. Nice to meet you EliteLegend. Enjoy the weekend. You're working for fun, funds and and glory this weekend.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • EliteLegendEliteLegend Registered Users 2 Posts
    Ok awesome. Thanks Kokokokonut. Enjoy your weekend.