New device..

SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
So I'm getting a new phone and my game is backed up on iCloud and all but I'm still worried whether I might lose my progress. Help?
GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk

Comments

• LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Don't worry. If it's iPhone to iPhone, you'll be okay. I've done careless things with my two games, and it's okay.

Carefully record your IDs and passwords for iTunes (and for Apple if they're different somehow), Gamecenter, and iCloud. Just log back into those things on the new phone, and then install KKH. Don't choose to customize a new doll, choose to use the saved game. It'll be great. No worries.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Thanks! That's a huge relief. Especially since I've been hoarding K stars like crazy in case there's a sale anytime soon lol.
    And yeah I'm switching from iPhone 5 to 6.

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Congrats on the new phone. Luz gave great advice, as usual. ;) And I would just suggest you check http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?108690-The-Best-Way-to-Save-Transfer-your-Game and especially read GluAdmin's first post. I'm sure you'll be fine. I've done it on ipad to new ipad, and tablet to tablet and following the instructions in that thread, I was fine. And LuzVarias' instructions are short and sweet, and get the job done. I'd just back up first if you can. Just to be safe.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Thanks guys
    That helps a lot