Help with Successfully Transferring KKH From One Android Device to Another...

WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
Hello sexy people!

Ok.... so I know that there are posts littered all over the forum & internet about transferring your game data, but it's d@mn confusing! I am on an android that doesn't allow special offers (cash, stars) & since I'm now the #1 Couple, own most of the homes, pets, jet, rad clothes & hair, etc... (you get the point)... I'm becoming ever more concerned that this tablet will blitz out on me.... any day... that would suck soooo bad.

Today I signed up for Google+ .... does that mean that I can buy a new Android Tablet.... download the Kim K Game to it, sign in to Google+... & all my content is downloaded from my account onto my new tablet?

I've seen so many conflicting reports... I really don't want to make a mistake & lose everything! The FAQ says to plug my tablet into my laptop with a USB cable & create a file... yada yada yada... I'm assuming an adapter of sorts would be necessary, since there is nowhere to plug the tablet cable right into the computer... arghhh I'm by no means a technical gal!

So... please answer if you've done it or happen to know... what's the easiest way?

Thanks soooo very much! :)

Comments

• ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    Don't know how much this will be of help but I did just download this game on to my other android device (a samsung mega) and all my current game info came up because it's connected to my google plus account. So the answer is yes, if you're signed into your google plus account all your game info will follow.

I was however bummed because I wanted to set up another game so I could create cute guy for my gal. Unfortunately my current game showed up. She's currently married but I'm tired of him and want a Cassio look a like for her. All the other guy NPC s she knows aren't goodlooking and I can't seem to meet anymore. Seems like I met all the NPC's that will appear in my game. Do we have a set limit?
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Google+ is the conduit that allows Android players to connect with each other, like Game Center does for iOS. But small correction, you sign in using your Google play account info and password, in some cases this can be different from your google+ info. If you look in the App manager on your current device (or maybe the account info) in Settings, and that will tell you your Google Play identity. Here is a great thread on switching. I switched out an old Android tab for a new one at Christmas, and an old ipad to a new one in September. They both went really easily, using the instructions from the forum. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?108690-The-Best-Way-to-Save-Transfer-your-Game

Good luck, I'm hoping it goes smoothly for you. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Don't know how much this will be of help but I did just download this game on to my other android device (a samsung mega) and all my current game info came up because it's connected to my google plus account. So the answer is yes, if you're signed into your google plus account all your game info will follow.

I was however bummed because I wanted to set up another game so I could create cute guy for my gal. Unfortunately my current game showed up. She's currently married but I'm tired of him and want a Cassio look a like for her. All the other guy NPC s she knows aren't goodlooking and I can't seem to meet anymore. Seems like I met all the NPC's that will appear in my game. Do we have a set limit?

I don't know if we have a finite number of NPCs, but have you considered playing/dating with real players instead of NPCs? I have found the cutest guys and girls are played by real people. The NPCs (except Cassio the Cassenova) usually look good with one awful characteristic. Maybe it's the cut off jeans with a suit jacket, or blue hair, but something is just usually off.

You can connect with people on the same platform as yours, by visitng the Friends and Gifting subforum here in KKH. Happy dating. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts

Yay!!!! :)

This is very reassuring & exactly what I plan on attempting... I'm so skurred though lol.
    Google+ is the conduit that allows Android players to connect with each other, like Game Center does for iOS. But small correction, you sign in using your Google play account info and password, in some cases this can be different from your google+ info. If you look in the App manager on your current device (or maybe the account info) in Settings, and that will tell you your Google Play identity. Here is a great thread on switching. I switched out an old Android tab for a new one at Christmas, and an old ipad to a new one in September. They both went really easily, using the instructions from the forum. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?108690-The-Best-Way-to-Save-Transfer-your-Game

Good luck, I'm hoping it goes smoothly for you. ;)

Thanks koko!

I'm just so electronically challenged.... when I opened my game today it said welcome & the little white box with the lime green game piece icon popped up to tell me I was signed in. I signed into Google+ yesterday using my gmail addy & password. I have no idea how to find my Google+ "name" or ID.... if I can figure it out, maybe I can play with my friends here! I'm just so dumb about this stuff!

Help!?
  • Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Wish wrote: »
    Thanks koko!

I'm just so electronically challenged.... when I opened my game today it said welcome & the little white box with the lime green game piece icon popped up to tell me I was signed in. I signed into Google+ yesterday using my gmail addy & password. I have no idea how to find my Google+ "name" or ID.... if I can figure it out, maybe I can play with my friends here! I'm just so dumb about this stuff!

Help!?

I'm gonna try and figure out my Google + ID. KoKo do you remember how you found my name? I assume it's under my full name but let me see if I can find where it tells you.
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
    Wish wrote: »
    Thanks koko!

Help!?

I'll find you. lol. go sign in to google+ again. then up in the top you can look for people, type in kokolokokonut@gmail.com You'll see me. my avatar is a Betty Boop Bobble Body bobblehead, next to a raw egg standing on it's end, in front of a tablet showing the KKH game on the screen.

Once you add me, I'll add you and give you the precise name for you google+ account.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    koko... i think i found you... & breen too!!
    please tell me what my ID/Name is after you add me :)
    Are any of my other friends here playing on Android?
    Lovvvvvvve to add everyone!
    Wish, I wasn't asked to sign into my my google+ account after I downloaded the game from google play. Everything from my current game just appeared after I clicked" open". I, however, was bummed because the only reason why I downloaded the game unto a different device was so I could play a separate game not continue the same game . Maybe because my mega isn't new?

I'm really hoping you won't have any difficulities and your game will show up like mine did. :)
    Awww well thanx Claire!

Sorry it didn't work out for you the way you were hoping, but it is encouraging that everything just showed up like that.

Thanks for the info :)
    You can add me, my google+ account is Wolfee1029. You'll see a picture of a yellow Lab. That's my current dog Shelby.
    You can add me, my google+ account is Wolfee1029. You'll see a picture of a yellow Lab. That's my current dog Shelby.

Added you & your beautiful puppy :)