Feedback on "Comeback" quest

Comments

• JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    You get to keep each action, but only in certain gigs. I have all three comebacks completed so I have them all, but only see each one in the gigs I specified earlier. Some advice - don't bother with the love guru action, it gives very little for the cost of 9 energy. It will pop up with a few others but I have rarely been left with only that option to finish a date. The payoff for the other two actions is great, usually an energy and the points fill a half star.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Like Jules said I would save the love guru for last (unless you really like the outfit!) It doesn't pay out well on dates compared to regular actions for the amount of energy it takes. I don't think I've ever been stuck with it as the ONLY action, maybe I had to wait a few seconds for another to pop up.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Thank you both so much!
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Second Komeback Komplete!!!!

It took longer to reach the second comeback than the first, but it could be because I played more back then as I wasn't in school at the time and had more free time. I can only imagine how long it would take to get back to the top and claim the final comeback. I wonder if I can do it by New Year's? I will take a lot of game play and party throwing for me to do it, but I think I can make it. Wish me luck!!!

ep2UF3mh.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Maybe it's time to have our fourth comeback??? Because some of us may have done all storyline quests and some people are getting bored doing those side gigs because it just feels repetitive?☻☻☻
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Congrats, NQueen!!
    Syndra x wrote: »
    Maybe it's time to have our fourth comeback??? Because some of us may have done all storyline quests and some people are getting bored doing those side gigs because it just feels repetitive?☻☻☻
    I would really like a fourth, or maybe fifth and sixth comeback. I'm halfway level 63 and maxed out at nearly all possible achievements...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    I hope that "hors d'oeuvres" can be brought back. It costs $25 and 2 energy bolts and gives you 5 hearts to fill the bar. It is replaced by the love guru action. Or the love guru action should give more payouts like "fancy meal" ($200 8 energy that one). Otherwise, Love Guru comeback is kind of useless.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    I hope that "hors d'oeuvres" can be brought back. It costs $25 and 2 energy bolts and gives you 5 hearts to fill the bar. It is replaced by the love guru action. Or the love guru action should give more payouts like "fancy meal" ($200 8 energy that one). Otherwise, Love Guru comeback is kind of useless.

I also kind of hate the LOVE GURU action and I wish there's a disable button. I think because of this task action, we only get the vintage wine a few times...or maybe it's just me. Lol
    It's annoying when I only need 1 heart but the only action left are the LOVE GURU and the $200 8-energy task action.
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • ariannaryaariannarya Registered Users 2 Posts
    I also agree with adding a new comeback quest. Maybe with a special action bonus for photoshoots since that's the only goal that doesn't have one now. And also something to get a bonus action for when we throw parties as another possible 4th comeback quest (or 5th)
  • gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    Thank you for all of your feedbacks, I was just about to choose dating one for my second comeback because I liked the dress but thankfully I didn't make that mistake because appearances > dates. I don't even know if I'll be dating, I can just dump my husband.

I agree with ariannarya. Since we don't have a golden star/heart for parties, a special action would be just fine.

Also, is there a quest for the second or third comebacks? I didn't get any calls from Simon, just dropped to E++ and continuing my usual game.
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
    I think you only get the quest with the first comeback.
    I think you only get the quest with the first comeback.

Thank you so much :o

Btw, I forgot how it is to only gain 400 fans. It's taking soooo long but having 3 extra energies, that makes everything worth it. I love comebacks & their rewards.
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
    It's definitely worth it. It feels like forever to gain them back but it'll be sooner than you realize. I'd wait for an event but if you get impatient, I find parties gain back your fans the fastest.
    Thanks for the tip! It does feel like forever, yeah but I should keep my patience. I should wait for another event to do parties. Instead of going to Hollywood to start a reality show, I accidentaly (well, more accurately, not realizing what I'm doing) went to Calabasas home and started a party. Almost 1/5 of E++ star was fulled with one party but it's tiring. I'll definitely party hard when there's an event though, lol. But yeah, it also feels good do climb those stairs again.
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    Right off the bat, I hate that I have to wait 24 hours for the first quest! I was hoping to get started right away. Maybe you could decrease that to 2-5 hours?
    iOS platform
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Ok so I just picked my first comeback the fashion one .. is this a good one? I just got a black dress but my energy bar didn’t fill up like it say here .. so I’m back at the bottom will I keep my gold star and heart on gigs or will I have to re gain it?? 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
    edited October 2017
    Yup! All comebacks are worth it, but I would save the "love" one for last because it doesn't really help you out that much game-play wise. I don't know if your energy bar fills up, but your energy max should have increased by one i.e. if your max energy is currently 35 then it should be 36 now. Each comeback will offer you this, so eventually once you do all 3 you will gain 3 more max energy points.

Your gold heart/star is determined by wardrobe points so as long as you have met the min on those it won't affect your gigs. The only thing that should be affected is your fan count, but achievements and everything will stay the same.
  • mrs.steffan.ls@gmail.commrs.steffan.ls@gmail.com Registered Users 6 Posts
    I love the comeback quests. I finished all 3 I am patiently waiting for more lol I personally think you guys are you doing a great job I've been playing this game for four years now and it gets better and better each month  <3
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    FYI~
    If you ever want to change your in game name, do it when you do the comebacks. Go to Maria when your fan number drops to 0 then choose “lose fans” to change your name. ;)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • sabrinakkhsabrinakkh Registered Users 2 Posts
    <3 I loved it!! I finished all 3 and the outfits were all super cute and it was actually really easy to level up fast to gain fans to #1 again! 
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I am on my first comeback still i am way too busy at times to even open the game but since I'm out of work for a month or two due to unfortunate events, ha I'll try to get more into playing the game more. I'm most likely gonna save love guru for last since my max level of love is maxed out.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

FYI~

If you ever want to change your in game name, do it when you do the comebacks. Go to Maria when your fan number drops to 0 then choose “lose fans” to change your name. ;)

I tried thst a while ago, but I had to have a certain number of fans before she'd do it. I never went back. But if it's changed, that's a great idea. .

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    edited November 2017
    The comeback event is dope

It unlocks sope new abilities that really helps

It’s cool if people don’t like it. They’re really not obliged to do so. This was well thought

edit by Koko; per our conversation, I merged the three posts you made here, each with one sentence one after the other with a minute.  I’m deleting the other posts and i’m Glad you understood. Thanks and again, welcome.
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Just finished my first comeback and am now onto the 2nd comeback. I was hoping to get there before Willow tweeted and move up. She managed to move up 24 spots in one hit just an hour ago.?
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • CindersCinders Registered Users 12 Posts
    edited November 2017
    I’m A level in my second comeback and I like them. I hesitated my first time, enjoying being #1 for awhile. The second time, I jumped right on it. 

I do agree about the love guru action. Not worth the 9
    energy. Only negative thing I can think of so far. 
    iOs Platform, Level 30, B++
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Yeah @Cinders I totally get you. I completed the 3 comebacks then I lost my progress save. I felt so frustrated but now it's cool
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    So is it worth it to even attempt the Love Guru comeback? Its the last one on my list. Still making my way thru the Fashion Icon comeback. Already have 45 energy due to bonus from Celebrity Perks.
    Just don’t want to lose my “hors d’oeuvres” as @Angeline & Jon mentioned the new action replaces it.

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
    I guess it just depends on how you feel. It will replace that option, but it's not the end of the world. 99% of the time I can get by not tapping on it at all and still complete my dates quickly. Every once in awhile I will run into a situation when I'm doing a dating event and I only need a few more heart points to finish the date but the only option is to do the "love guru" action which is an energy eater. That gets frustrating. But keep in mind you do get exclusive clothing for doing it, so if you don't want to miss out on that I say go for it.
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    edited December 2017
    I agree @soundspretty

I love the fact that we get exclusive items so that's kind of why I do it and the + by our star and the extra energy :smile:
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    I think it would be great to have another 3 comebacks. Let's say 4th gave us a special action on photo shoots, 5th on reality shows and 6th on parties :smile: I really love them!!! I've been A+++ in top 5 for 2 years. I'd jump straight into the new one! 
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.