Options

Feedback on "Comeback" quest

Comments

• Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    I so agree with you @Zzzelena I have completed all the comebacks but now that I lost my progress and restart my game from the beginning. I'd like some more motivation however this will feel sooooo repetitive
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    @Danizzle Sorry you lost your progress and had to start all over again! I can imagine what a nightmare it'd be! :disappointed: I doubt I'd had a motivation for it, tbh. 
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Oh I cried ??? All my money gone ??? But it's okay now @Zzzelena
    I'm playing it chill and thanks to all this I got more involved in community discussion
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Whew, just finished my second comeback and now onto the last one (love guru). Gosh, it seems to drag compare to the first time. Oh well, hopefully I can get thru the last one a bit faster.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    i'm still on my first comeback, I've just been far too busy to even play kim's game lately
  • Options
    Sparkey87Sparkey87 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Do you get to keep your money as well when you start the comeback? Or do you lose your money? Just wondering cause Im not seeing anything about that. I don't want to lose all the money Ive worked hard to get! Thanks in advance! (:
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    All you lose are all your fans, and the rank and Letter, and the faster way to regain fans.....parties. Congratulations when you make the drop. :D
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Awesome!!! Thank you so much for the quick reply! Was worried Id lose that lol. Have a Happy New Year and Thank you again! (:
  • Options
    Happy New Year Kim K Fans! (:
  • Options
    skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    Alright, so I'm at #4 on the Top 10 list, and the comeback quest options just popped up for me.

I'm going for it. Any advice would be super welcome!
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I would save the love guru comeback for last, just because it's not very helpful on dates. The fastest way to earn back fans is parties. Once you reach the top again, you'll be offered to do another next comeback. It'll seem tedious, but it's worth it in the end.
  • Options
    Zoe_kkhZoe_kkh Registered Users 6 Posts
    I love the comeback quests !! I’d love to see a Tv Show comeback, a party comeback and maybe even a new style gig and a comeback to match. Love the outfits. I say more comebacks and get rid of the vip !!!!
  • Options
    Those are good suggestions @Zoe_kkh you should put them in the suggestion thread. Party comeback. Hmmmm.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    chyntachynta Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Heiii .. My Account already done 3rd comeback.. And im at 1st..it is possible that the comeback will "come back" after the 3rd comeback ?? Because i need it 😢 .. I have nothing to do .. And the gigs become more and more boring .. Theres no willow pipe anymore..can anyone help me ?
  • Options
    hi Chynta, Welcome to the forum

Currently, the 3rd Comeback is the latest one. But new storyline is added each update, and we just updated to v8.6.
    Why not look around, check out the businesses thread, owning and operating the businesses are fun and profitable, then there are all the achievements. We have a thread about the update, a thread for the Weekday dating event, everyone there has lots of suggestions.

And I agree with you, I'd love more Comebacks. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    Hi guys! I have a question regarding the comeback quests. I have ingame friends which have already done their 3 comebacks and have something like 1500M fans. I am wondering how am I going to be able to do my comebacks if I have to "beat" my ingame friends ?! It does not seem really possible at the time... So what's the option? Am I going to unfriend them? :s
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    There is a max number of fans you can earn in the game. It sounds like your friends have already reached the max so yes, in a way you will need to "beat" them to get to #1. However really you just need to get to that max number yourself. If you and your friends have the same number of fans, the game is always going to default you to #1. It's a slow going process to get your way back up there, but comebacks don't hurt your gameplay and give you benefits such as free outfits, special actions, and an extra energy bar. The quickest way to earn back fans is to throw parties. You earn more fans after those than doing normal gigs.
  • Options
    That seems to be a really long way... I am not sure whether I want to struggle THAT much for the comeback quests :/. Once I have done the 3 comebacks, yeah why not trying to be #1? But for now, my goal isn't to reach the max fans, it's to enjoy every part of the game, including the 3 comebacks... You know what I mean? I know it's a slow going process, I'va already been there before, but there is a tiny difference between beating the NPC with 186M fans and beating my ingame friends with 1287.5M :D
        #BonusStarForParties
  • Options
    It’s fun. The climb is better than the random lose fans /gain fans fluctuation when you’re at the top. When you’re at the top, it can be exciting to have a real climb. That’s why hardly anyone stops at the 1st comeback. Then it’s party city.
    And now with the nine guests in Bel Air parties are fun again. And @soundspretty was right, parties. Are the best way to gain fans during a climb.
    In fact I was just thinking about the name change, and how that would give me another real climb. I’ll climb with you. I want to change my iPad doll’s name to Apple. That’s all we ever call her. LOL
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yes, you are probably right. I have never been a fan of parties (except during events), maybe I should try it! Though I am still trying to figure out where the 9 guests in Bel Air are located. I only found 4 at the moment : living room, diner room, pool & the “entrance” (I don’t know how to call it). Am I missing something? Maybe there are other rooms that I haven’t unlocked yet?
    Anyway, I haven’t lost my will to play and my goal is now to reach the A+ #1 (I am #165 at the moment, so I’m not even close lol) and then... go back to E++  :D I guess the fact that it’s harder makes it more satisfying once you’ve reached it !

#BonusStarForParties
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    You are thinking. About the 4 guests for your reality show
    3 guests in the dining room , 1 in the foyer, ? Pool, i will try and get a count for you,, but it's 9. Trust me.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    In my opinion the thought of doing a comeback is going to seem daunting but I promise you once you get through them it's going to feel like no big deal. You'll be stuck at top list forever 😊 I think many users around here would love another comeback just to keep things interesting. The extra energy bolt alone is worth doing them.
  • Options
    ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    @Allegorie I feel you! I’m in the same situation, having friends with the max number of fans isn’t that useful when it comes to comebacks. It’s been a month since I’ve done my first one and now I’ve got 142m fans. Reaching 1.3b fans seems a lot of work omg but we can do it! I’m really excited for another one, but I know it’s going to take a while to reach #1 again.
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • Options
    @ArianaKKH yes, it’s slower! I have done my first comeback, and even though I am playing everyday & doing my best to gain the max fans, it seems like forever 😭 I am stuck at #165 for like ages now !! But you are right : we can do it ! 💪
        #BonusStarForParties
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Im on the 3rd and last comeback :3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    Congrats! I’m sooo close to getting to mine, I’m #5 on my list. Within the next day or so, I should be there too!
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Congrats @LovelyEmma ! :)
    And @t_tree it should be your turn very soon !
        #BonusStarForParties
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    t_tree said:

Congrats! I’m sooo close to getting to mine, I’m #5 on my list. Within the next day or so, I should be there too!

WHat order did you choose??
    I chose Blue first then pink and lastly green :)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    LovelyEmma said: WHat order did you choose?? I chose Blue first then pink and lastly green :)
    I did pink, then blue. The green will be my last one.
  • Options
    Did it! I’m finally on my last comeback. Probably should have done this comeback first, this is the cutest outfit of the three lol