Having a mini (okay, major) panic attack...

Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
Soooo with this new update (love it) but... I've been getting stuck on the loading screen. At first I thought it was the in app ads so I purchased a small K Star pack and that helped, alot. Then just now, I
Was in the middle of a gig (luckily I still have 7 hrs left to finish it) but it froze on the loading screen. Usually I can just close out the app and reopen without a problem. But now, it's totally stuck on the loading screen and freezes. I tried closing and reopening but it just keeps freezing! I'm on Android (I know you guys always ask) I'm just wondering if this is a minor glitch at the moment before I submit a ticket because now I can't get into the game at all. I've never had a single issue before. So sad. I know this is prob the wrong place to post this thread but I don't read anywhere else on the forum. Thanks guys.
ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Breathe Breen. This must be awful for you. But, go into your App Manager. If you don't know where to look, it should be in settings, and when you click on it (in mine) it opens listing all your apps. Find Kim Kardashian and tap that. (omg, What will you & Ray J have in common? ) ok, find the button that says Clear Cache. THAT IS THE ONLY THING YOU TAP. Stay far away from Clear Data. That will send you back to the beginning of the game, and all your data will be wiped. So with a steady hand, tap Clear Cache. The get out of settings. I would shut the whole device down, reboot, and then go into the Play Store, and hit the Open button. (Probably makes no difference, but psychologically I open it this way after an issue)

Good luck.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Lmao. Haha. Ray J. That was a good one. I just rebooted my phone but let me try clearing my cache. Ohh trust me I know to stay away from clear data! I'll give you an update in a min. And yes it's horrible, I just don't want to go start banging my head against the wall if it's a minor issue.

Ughhh. No such luck. I thought it was going to work but it just freezes again. I'll wait a lil bit and try loading it again. This is painful. Eek.

I hear you on that one. Yeah, I just wanted to make sure you knew the difference. A year ago, I didn't know what an app manager was. lol.

And, I'm going to move this to the FAQ & Support.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I got it! It finally loads smoothly. For the moment. I'll let you know if there's any more issues!

Ok, my fingers are crossed. Deep breaths. Breen, I haven't breathed this much since my 12 pound 8 ounce baby. lol. But the game is like our babies, right? lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok, my fingers are crossed. Deep breaths. Breen, I haven't breathed this much since my 12 pound 8 ounce baby. lol. But the game is like our babies, right? lol.

Hahaha. I'm breathing. I just didn't want my Sticky Games gig to get icky reviews if i couldn't get it to load in time to complete it! But everything seems to be working out fine. Gigs and quests are coming thru. Wow, was your munchkin really 12.8 ?

• GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Awesome. Glad this is resolved.
    A cool head goes a long way. As a Gemini, I'm double trouble. One leads with head, the other with heart. So while I was telling you to breathe, the inner me was running around in circles arms flailing over my head shrieking 'The Game! We can't lose The Game'

And yes on the birthweight. Ouch.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary