YAY!!!! "Wine & Dine Your Valentine" event starts in 12 hrs!

12346Next

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm so happy for you. :) and the payout is sweet. You worked you patudi off. (I figure if I can't spell it they can't block it LOL)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Breen819 wrote: »
    Congrats! I just got the dress and made the A+ list as well... 8 K Stars
    Just for that. Woohoo! I only had one of the special VDAY items so I threw alot of parties and did the gigs along with a dozen or more dates... which just got me to the #50 couple's spot. 2 Stars for that! Yay.

Congrats!!

I still have 14 cupcakes to go for the dress.... one more party!! ;)
  • AshliejbAshliejb Registered Users 110 Posts
    I'm loving this update...am I the only one that kinda hopes there's a baby update. Since there's the marriage update. How cute would kardash baby clothes be?? Or is it just my own pregnancy hormones kicking in?? Hahaha.
  • mrsarchuleta89mrsarchuleta89 Registered Users 81 Posts
    Hey you guys when does this event end?! I thought it wasn't till like the end of today but since last night there's no event horn on the side of my screen and I can't see how many cupcakes I have...was really trying to get the boots! (Cus realisticly i woudnt have been able to get the necklace and dress too, but in my gift box I got 40 k stars so I'm pretty happy)
    thanks ~ k
  • Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Ashliejb wrote: »
    I'm loving this update...am I the only one that kinda hopes there's a baby update. Since there's the marriage update. How cute would kardash baby clothes be?? Or is it just my own pregnancy hormones kicking in?? Hahaha.

I think its your own pregnancy hormones. My virtual husband is needy enough ;)
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I think the event ends at 10 pm Eastern Time tonight! Maybe restart your game and/or device to get the bullhorn back, hon!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    Hey you guys when does this event end?! I thought it wasn't till like the end of today but since last night there's no event horn on the side of my screen and I can't see how many cupcakes I have...was really trying to get the boots! (Cus realisticly i woudnt have been able to get the necklace and dress too, but in my gift box I got 40 k stars so I'm pretty happy)
    thanks ~ k
    If you haven't dicovered yet, LeyshlaGisel (sp?) says to close your game then restart. The event info should re-appear, did for me.
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    RubyD wrote: »
    If you haven't dicovered yet, LeyshlaGisel (sp?) says to close your game then restart. The event info should re-appear, did for me.

That's correct 👍👍
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • TomikawTomikaw Registered Users 4 Posts
    I have 69 more cupcakes to get
  • mrsarchuleta89mrsarchuleta89 Registered Users 81 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    I think the event ends at 10 pm Eastern Time tonight! Maybe restart your game and/or device to get the bullhorn back, hon!

Thanks guys...simple fix ha sorry. But thank you! Does anyone know if you get anything special for completing the "K-I-S-S-I-N-G" quest? Cus I know it's only available until this event ends (or at least it said that for the promo party did that now to the launch party) but don't wanna waste precious energy on it considering I'm going HAM on these dates to get those boots lol :p
  • Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    Thanks guys...simple fix ha sorry. But thank you! Does anyone know if you get anything special for completing the "K-I-S-S-I-N-G" quest? Cus I know it's only available until this event ends (or at least it said that for the promo party did that now to the launch party) but don't wanna waste precious energy on it considering I'm going HAM on these dates to get those boots lol :p

I received 30+9 bonus cupcakes:)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I got 30 for each game I'm playing. So yes, that 30 or more is a good push.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary