I'm getting married! Any RSVPs?

mrsarchuleta89mrsarchuleta89 Registered Users 81 Posts
I thought it was pretty funny that I found a NPC in game that looks almost exactly like my real life hubby, (cus he'd never play this game in a million years lol.) so I took advantage of this Valentine's event to propose in game, anyone who isnt already my friend add me, (info in my signature.) and RSVP here and I'll post pictures of your character there, (you can invite people to your wedding right? lol...if not I just wanted to share this cus I thought it was a funny thing how much we look alike RL/In-game.). Nothing fancy considering I cant afford to buy wedding hair or jewelry but hey it's just a game I suppose :) Here's a picture of us RL and then in-game; Tell me if you think it looks like us :D Also post pictures of you and your KKH SO and how you came about finding them!

kbyj9e.jpg

ap9r7k.jpg

Much love this Valentine's weekend! ~ k

Comments

• LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Hi mrsarchuleta89! I love your pics; that is uncanny and just awesome! In real life, you and your hubby are gorgeous. It makes sense that you could find KKH matches for yourselves!

I don't think it's possible to invite anyone to the KKH wedding, unfortunately! You should take screenshots, 'cuz it goes really quickly!

Your thread is just adorable! It's possible that Koko will want to combine it into the Your Dates! thread over in the General Discussion forum...hopefully that wouldn't bother you?

But whatever happens, this is me on the left, with my darling Alexis on the right. She's such a cutie, and only says nice things. Some NPC partners are back-handed in their compliments, to say the least! I'm surprised at how much I like her, because honestly her tiny little mouth really bugs me if I stare at it for long! But she's great. Pretend love is pretend strange, isn't it? She's apparently a fashion designer. Still, I have to buy all of her nice clothes!

Our story is a scary stalker story. I like to go to LaRue restaurant (or whatever it's called) in Paris, because there seem to be better-looking NPCs there. One day Alexis appeared, and it was like lightening struck me. But she only wanted to network with me; she didn't offer the romantic heart option. But I wasn't deterred! I spent a truly pathetic amount of time going into & out of my closet while in LaRue, hoping that she'd both reappear and offer me her heart. (Luckily I was being driven on a 6-hour car trip in reality, so I had the time to kill.) Eventually, she gave in, had the restraining order lifted, and now we stare at each other from across her living room. It's steamy stuff. I'm too lazy to get married right now I think, but we'll be together for a while!

a6f29556-919b-46a3-905f-10430fe91eb0_zpsdt9qnmad.jpg
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• mrsarchuleta89mrsarchuleta89 Registered Users 81 Posts
    LuzVarias, aw well thank you! He is quite the stud, even in cartoon form lol! I'm def taking a bunch of screen shots I mean ish I spent like 20k so far I'm gonna keep pictures of it lol!
    & I wasn't sure whether to put this in general discussion or here or what so if KoKo moves it that's fine ha just figured since I was inviting new, and old, friends this would be the appropriate board.

Very cute story, and funny! I agree a lot of the people you find especially A listers you find in other countries seem to be so picky; They're like "THAT'S what you're gonna wear on our date? Okay..." I'm like geez >:/ My KKH SO is like yours too though, always has the nicest things to say...then again he is a D lister. Nice not having a man more high maintenance then me haha :p
    And omg I can totally relate to the tiny mouth thing I dated a girl for quite awhile before my now SO and after while and like near 1500 hearts I'm like...what the heck be like Kylie and get some lip injections hahaha I think it bugged me much more than it should have but I think it fits your SO's face well like it doesn't look awkward she's really cute :)