~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited February 2020
    @VampireBarbie I had dental surgery a few years ago and had to eat soft foods for 3 weeks. I was either on week 2 or 3 and a Wendy's commercial came on and I cried because I couldn't have a chicken sandwich lmao.

Baked beans, mac and cheese, fettuccine alfredo, scrambled eggs, fish (salmon, tilapia, tuna), steamed or soft veggies (canned carrots or green beans), pancakes, ramen, mashed sweet potato, and creamy pies if you're looking for something sweet (like a french silk pie or cheesecake). 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @soundspretty thank you so much! I’ve been getting very tired of some of the foods I’ve been eating and craving certain things, but powering through it 😂
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Feel better @VampireBarbie oral surgery is the worst.  When I had mine it was soft foods for too long.  I loved the tapioca pudding, but after a while, you want a nice crunchy salad.   Promise yourself a special meal when you can eat again.   <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut thank you koko! I can’t wait until I can eat anything again. I definitely will 💜
    she/her
    add me here
    At first opportunity I went to El Potro, mostly for the chips and salsa and a pitcher of margaritas 😂
    edited February 2020
    @soundspretty that sounds so amazing right about now 😩 I’ve been back to the oral surgeon twice now (and going back a third time today) because I’ve had some complications due to how difficult my teeth were. I’m almost two weeks post-surgery and I would do just about anything to be able to eat crunchy foods 😅

edit to add: this movie night themed SYS is torture because movie theatre popcorn is one of my very favorite things and I won’t be able to eat it for a long time 🥺
    she/her
    add me here
    @VampireBarbie I hope you get better soon! At least you'll be able to earn some popcorn this SYS and live vicariously through your doll.
    Crunchy things are overrated. LOL. Think milkshake. Think frozen daiquiri yeah crunchy is over rated.   >:)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @soundspretty thank you! And true, plus the popcorn is the cutest item from the event imo

@kokokokonut good call on the daiquiri, sounds perfect right now 😂
    she/her
    add me here
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @VampireBarbie hope you get well soon to eat all solid food your heart desired. I survived on KFC mashed potatoes when I had really bad tonsillitis.  
    IOS Player 
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    I watched 'Birds of Prey' two weeks ago and I still haven't gotten over the fact that I've seen the best comic book movie ever.
    (If someone watched it and didn’t like please don’t argue with me. I’m in a state of denial of any criticism to the film).

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    I just got dumped and I can’t stop crying 😭 we had only been together 3 months but I’d already fallen in love with him
    I forgot how much break ups suck. Anyone have any advice? It’s been a while since I’ve been through a break up and I just feel numb
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Sorry @HannahKKH, that really sucks 😥 My advice to get over him as quickly as possible is to avoid all contact with him, block him on all channels, etc. Put away or delete the photos and mementos...don’t message him, don’t check his social media. You might be friends someday but not today. Ask your friends to make plans with you and keep you distracted and busy! 

I hope you feel better soon! 💕
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I quit. It's sad. I play this game since 2015, I have invested so much hard work in this, but I'm done.

Congratulations Glu for getting rid of one of your most dedicated players. You wanted me out anyways because I am not willing to pay.
    Guess what? I just made my first purchase on a mobile game! Well, not this one. I'm treated like a queen there and making that purchase opened a whole world to me. No disadvantages.
    Imagine that: I get mails about upcoming updates and I get richly rewarded only for updating! 
    I want to throw my money at them lol.
    Something what you, Glu, were never able to make me do. It's your greed. Your ugly, insatiable greed.
    And the constant disappointments. You don't listen to your customers. I have learned "the customer is King", a rule you don't follow. You think you are Gods? Seriously, what's wrong with you?
    You ruined a wonderful game. I love my doll and my friends, but I can't keep my game open longer than 2 min without being annoyed by something. That's not my idea of entertainment. Really sad.
    So bye bye then.

PS. I told my hubby that I will write this and he laughed it off. "You think they care?" Yeah, I know.

OMG I just saw you want diamonds for Kollections now? Bahahaa 🤣🤣🤣😂😂👋👋👋
    😘😘😘

Android
    I’m sorry @Rumpelstilzchen...it’s sad that you played since the beginning and you have to leave with a bad taste in your mouth. 🙁 5 years is a long time to enjoy something almost every day and then feel betrayed by it. The game’s currents monetization strategy just isn’t sustainable. I can’t imagine your disappointment after all this time.

Message me any game recommendations you love if you don’t mind...I don’t want to get more attached to KKH either. 
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Not almost every day. Every day I played. Not an event or earnable I missed. I wasn't exaggerating when I said 'most dedicated'. 
    Thanks for your words @Rikk 😘
    Android
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Long time, no chat! 
    Well, turns out I'm pregnant! I'm four months along, and essentially when I'm not working I've just been sleeping. Pregnancy, definitely not a goddess vibe -- at least not for me, at least not yet. 
    Whoa! That’s wonderful @MollyMonroe; congratulations! 💕
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Aw of course, @SisSnappedLikeThanos <3 Thanks for the love! You too, sweet @Rikk  
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Congratulations @MollyMonroe! This is amazing news !
    IOS Player 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Excuse my dumb bootie BUT i just found out that Kendall and Kylie arent twins!!!
    Im SHOCKED!!! I dont know mutch about he Kardashian/Jenner fam but i always tough they were twins for some reason!
    MY DUMB MIND WAS BLOWN 🤯
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    I’m having a full blown panic attack right now
    I have just made a massive mistake 😭 
    I wanted to play a male game too so I started a new game on my old phone, and a message popped up saying it found 2 saved games (My current level 34 and my new level 6) and I’ve accidentally just restored my new account (level 6) on my current phone and I’ve lost my female doll. Is there anyway I can get it back?!
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    I’m freaking out so bad, does anyone have any suggestions?? I’m so mad at myself I’m such an idiot 😪😪
    It sucks even more because it’s the weekend and everyone is out of the office and even if I manage to get my game back (which I doubt will
    be today), I won’t reach the earnable party event and SYS hairs.

Please say you can help me @kokokokonut?! 🙏🏻🥺
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @HannahKKH I’m so sorry!! do you have the ID for your old game or does glu have it?
    @jhabs I don’t have it unfortunately. Is the only place I can find it in the game?
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    @HannahKKH I’m not totally sure. Were you linked to FB at all?
    edited March 2020
    @jhabs yes but now when I load the app, my new game comes up with it still logged into my female dolls fb account
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    @HannahKKH okay well I think that’s at least good! I don’t want to give you advice one way or the other bc I have never had this happen to me, but hopefully @KalindaKing or @eggsandbananas can help you out!!
    edited March 2020
    @HannahKKH can you try to get the doll back on the other device?  If you have 2 FB accounta, try to put the 'lost game' on the other device for now.  then we can try and get you backed up and you can try to switch them back.

Edit, for better suggestion.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary