~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Wait. So you're actually calling a little boy who looks like this abc4579d-64b5-4730-8f20-7b46034b3819_zps332ryj8j.jpg Stephan?

And to think I had a moment of guilt that my baby girl looked so one-sidedly like her mom! No worries there, after all! Now the only worry is angry husbands... At least those husbands don't hang out here, much!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Not me Luz. AppleP. Little SamiJ's mom. uh, we're in the wrong thread. lol. I'm moving us over to Babys or something. hang on. And I'll tell you about mystery post on the way.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    ..................and that's my fun fact Luz. I will nevah look at colon cleanse the same way.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    You and your horrifying stories about what should be fun stuff!

You're no end of trouble, and apparently also a bikini model-pilot! Can I show you where I just had "no end of trouble" inked?
    image.jpg1_zpssxg9l8wu.jpg

I wish I could quit you...

<Koko! this can't possibly be the right thread for this conversation! Do we have a thread for just generalized badness?>

Nah, you're right again Luz. Hang on. Oh no. that means I put the other in .................oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Maybe I should just start a thread called Generalized Badness. We can all just say dirty things to/about Alkoholiks there, and if anyone wants to see what it takes to get banned, they'll have a designated place to experiment...

Kidding, probably.

yeah, I think we got it all over here. Your posts were gold doll, pure gold. But, I'm hoping with the old move it here no move it there, we gave Alkoholiks and Stellan the slip. Although I think he gets all the slips he needs without any help from us. I swear Luz, he told me you were his sister, and you had 'episodes' so that's why I couldn't come over. I always liked Joey Tribiani, so I figured I'd come over and watch.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Maybe I should just start a thread called Generalized Badness. We can all just say dirty things to/about Alkoholiks there, ..

Kidding, probably.

Edit redux: okay, 'Apropos' is much better. Thanks, you dirty girl.

I thought that was every thread Luz.

ETA: Seriously, you mean we're creating a hostile environment for him? um....ok, well, I'm sorry. Luz you know what. If he feels threatened or uncomfortable in any way, He can just post here in this thread and we'll never ever do it again.

(Hang on Luz.......We're moving again................................................
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Well, I don't know if it's anything like hostile, probably more the opposite of hostile, but maybe it'd be nice to think that we're not upsetting anybody with delicate sensibilities, and then also Alkoholiks will know to brace himself when he enters that particular thread...

<nah! it's better at random>

And I think he'll tell us if we start to be truly annoying.

• MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    Testing post.
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Can someone teach me how to post YouTube videos you guys are always posting music but I don't know how you do it also how to post links to other threads. I understand how to post pictures but that's all! Thanks :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Can someone teach me how to post YouTube videos you guys are always posting music but I don't know how you do it also how to post links to other threads. I understand how to post pictures but that's all! Thanks :)

U grab the URL of the youtube video, and beside the "Insert Image" you click "Insert Video" and paste the URL there.
    PM to add
    Also, I've noticed that I have to grab the video links in a specific way. In youtube, I have to press this button

fe2c4fd9-1d68-4cca-a287-697f5d8694fd_zpsblsd2qyt.jpg

So that this list drops down, and then choose this option, which generates the right type of link to paste in between the [vide0] and [/vide0] tags. <on my tablet, the insert image and insert video buttons for this forum are invisible. I just type out the tags.>dc4ae4fd-7e6c-46da-8074-7ffa362658c4_zpsd3dffume.jpg

When I want to post a thread link, I just go to the thread page of interest, and up at the top of the browser, in the main URL window I "select all", "copy", and then open a post window and hit "paste".

Mauvey wrote: »
    Testing post.

YES YES YES. Here is Mauve! I'm so sorry. But they're working on it and in the meantime, you're here now. Event Thread open! You're the Hostess. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?136730-Weekend-Event-6-12-2015-Haven-t-got-a-Clu-but-we-re-gonna-have-FUN!!!

Welcome Back Welcome Back, hey, I have a graphic for Welcome back................................
    welcomebackgolddark.gif

There we go. Now come on over. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Nice way to start a conversation Koko!

VgLkuxN.png?1

I've already put our dolls to make a beautiful photoshoot on the beach in Malibu!

Seriously it made me a little happier, I'm in one of those terrible days when I just want to vanish from the world.

Thanks, that encouraged me to start adding other people!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Yay. Now that means I can find you as well. I'm so glad I could bring a smile to your face. Now, it's time to change that greeting. lol. I wonder what the android Koko is saying? I'm off to find you now. You have made MY day Vats. Each day since we added I looked for you, now I'm encouraged. I'll pm you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Luz, I think we have a problem. You no hoo isn't around. I think we broke the ...oh darn. anything we say now is just really gonna steam our lobsterclaws. So ixnay on the exysay away hattay ehay aradespay hroughtay uroay... oh forget it. I think our shameless antics have driven away our *********** ********* friend.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Well, he plays baseball and does other stuff, so he's probably just off having fun someplace. Don't panic until he comes back and calls us j3rks or something. He wanders off to have a life occasionally. You know that.

I think I checked his twitter feed once...it was pretty funny. He's no shrinking violet.

• AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    yeah i warn anyone who follows me on twitter. i post during sporting events or when i'm drunk or both. none of it's pretty.

not sure what was going on here earlier but if it was dirty i'm sure i'd enjoy it ;)
    no i don't have any chill
    See, Koko? He's perfectly fine. Perfect & fine.

I think it'd be hard to make him blush with any posts that we could decently leave up in this forum, but even if we managed it somehow, he'd just be laughing too.

• RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    What happened to Alkoholiks' avatar image? It's no longer appearing for me. Well, maybe you two *did* get him to blush and he's got to excuse himself for a bit. };^)
    Hmm. That's strange. I hadn't had a chance to look very closely at the new avatar yet. Bummer.

Make with the pictures, mister! I don't want to start saying truly disgusting things, but I will if that's what it takes to make another avatar picture appear...

• AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    i changed it and it look pixelated so i just deleted it. i'll throw sam up there when i get a chance.

everyone have a good weekend!
    no i don't have any chill
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Okay guys, I have to talk about something that happened to me irl this weekend. I haven't spoken to anyone else about it so no one knows except the people involved and what is a better way to express my feelings than on a semi-anonymous forum? :p

So I had my 10 year high school reunion this weekend. My class size was super small so we all knew each other pretty well. I even got the BF to attend with me. It was a great time except there were many adult beverages so people were expressing a lot of feelings that were maybe held back for a decade or so. It was all fine except...my classmate confessed that he had a huge crush on me all throughout high school and frustration that his best friend dated me instead and ruined it for him. Not really a huge deal except he said this in front of a few classmates, his girlfriend, & my boyfriend. Eek...awkward. I had to call it a night shortly after. He was arguing with his girlfriend as I was leaving. I was mortified and felt awful for her.

Dang, I hope that was not too personal and dramatic! I just had to share with...someone. Boyfriend wants to just forget it, can't say I blame him?

So now I open up the floor to anyone else who feels brave enough to share a semi-crazy irl story ;)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    Um, I already posted probably somewhere totally inappropriate about how I faked apedicitis twice to put off failing the 11th Grade Regents. Took the tests from my hospital bed the day after surgery. Not my most shining moment. But a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Haha that's great, Koko! You were able to fake it twice? Man I wish we knew each other in high school. :p
    Vats, Eselle? Is there anyone here who just watched the Game of Thrones finale? Argh! The season just started, and now it's over, and that god**** finale!!! Why do I watch this show?!?

Eselletea wrote: »
    Haha that's great, Koko! You were able to fake it twice? Man I wish we knew each other in high school. :p

Yes, the first time they kept me in for 3 weeks. Every conceivable test, but if the pain is there, they can't rule it out till the open you up, they take it out, and do a slice and test. So, not wanting to lose a 17year old they kept me close where they could rush me in and whip it out. I "got better" once my parents gave me the bad news, that there was no way I could make up the time, I'd have to do summer school. THey were apologetic telling me. That was all I needed, I convincingly recoverred, went home, enjoyed myself till the Summer School Regents Week. Yeah, relapse. This time no effing around. (guess insurance said take it out or we will!) So they took it out, and the next day with proctors at my bedside I took the regents. And I really think the proctors felt sorry for me, or it was God when he saw the lengths to which I would go, and I passed Science with a 67 and math with a 66. I needed 65. Passed, and swore I would walk the straight and narrow. Yeah, that lasted. lol. ANd thats how I faked Apendicitis twice. Still can't add to save my life. I think I had a mental middle finger to my Dad about the Science.

So, Esselle, you were the class BadA$$? Come sit over here. Beat anyone up?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Never beat anyone up! Did go through this really rebellious stage, and I went to a really small private school in a teeny tiny town. I was "punk" at the time but wore a lot of black so people thought I was goth, lol. This is a rural area so they don't know the difference. I think I intimidated most people so the majority of my classmates left me alone for the first two years of high school. I did end up dating this abnormally quiet/shy football player senior year who was a babe. He was super sweet, so I calmed down a little. ;) I guess he softened my edge. That was a while ago, though! I still like to go against the grain.

His BFF liking me and knowing this information now is all throwing me off though! I feel like that's pretty normal in high school, right? Guys always want their best friend's girlfriend.