~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Oddities (meaning addiction) lol :p
    Vats wrote: »
    Oh the oddities of playing this game!:p
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I don't know where to post this but I would hate to say my personal business online but I really need to say it just to get it out of my system without being judged.

Lately my family thinks that I've been distant & cold and they're taking my introversion the wrong way. They think that my behavior is abnormal. They think that I'm a lunatic and that I'm crazy.:(

And now I'm abouts to have therapy sessions and it hasn't helped me in the past. Everyone is trying to change my personality and I never understood why. I never wanted to please others & the society. I think that if I was extroverted, I wouldn't have a creative mind. And I wouldn't be who I am as an unique individual.

My family isn't 100% supportive of my future art career. They think that my goals are unrealistic and I can't imagine pursing another career that doesn't fit my artistic abilities. I really feel like a weirdo and an outcast. I just want to burst into tears right now. I know that no one in the forums can't help me to solve my personal problems but I really needed to get it out of my chest. I have no one to turn to talk too. It just saddens me that my own family has been treating me unkindly and it's very unfair to me. They don't understand me.:(

Oh Carol, you are a Gem. Artistic souls truly suffer for their art. You are such a warm, sweet person. I'm sure your family just wants the best for you, but with a creative nature, people often call your aloof, and reserved, quiet, or pensive, when in truth you're just 'exploring' ther inner sanctum of your being. Feeding the talent and drive to create. Whether it's music, or dance, or art or literature....math and science minds will never ever understand .

Therapy can be a great tool to carry with you the rest of your life, if you approach it openly and with an eagerness to understand ourselves more. Think of it as taking classes, you'll come out of it with a better understanding of yourself,

And we're here for you. You can share anything. ANd if you don't want o share something openly, you can always pm me or others. You're very special here in our family. If something troubles you, it troubles us.

Here's a hug(((((Hug))))) I wish i could do more, but I'm always around to listen. We love you Carol. Hope it works out.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Thanks Vats & Koko! I've always stayed true to who I am.

I'm hoping that my family can get a better understanding of me through the therapy sessions.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Yeah stay strong Carol, we're here for you!

Koko your inbox is full my popular b'day girl!
    SugarK wrote: »
    Oddities (meaning addiction) lol :p

Gosh Sugar you can read me, we're going to get along very well lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    And now Vatsy yours are full. I just needed to let you know

sPvG8Vv.gif
    PM to add
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'll clean up later, I swear I clean up two days ago...

I think I'm too attached to the old dear messages, FAQ's and nudes lol that you guys sent me! We need more storage!

How can I delete something like Koko's message ' I just want to say that I love you!' see that's impossible!

Anyway, I'm happy today Maria called me and gave me the option to buy the chameleon, of course I did!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Nina123 wrote: »
    Hi you beautiful ladies! Long time player here, always so shy of posting but love to read through conversations
    We spend so much on KSTAR packs and what not, I was hoping if any of you felt a bit generous and would like to donate to my cause? I'm first year at med school and hoping to raise money for Save the Children's Syrian refugee campaign!! Im drawing every single Marvel character out for those kids who are the real heroes out there <3
    It would mean so much to me if you would have a look at my page and if possible spread the world. Maybe even donate a little :) You can donate anywhere in the world, and I don't keep a penny (it's linked to the charity account). This is such an important cause for me and I hope to make a difference :D

Hey! So I see at the Save the Children website that anyone who wants to contribute can go do so in their own names, you know, rather than send their money to you? And you claim their money as your own? I wish you all the best in your endeavor and contributing your money, allowance, whatever, to Syrian children refugees. I figure if you can afford med school you've got a good amount of your own to contribute. Children, never to blame, but always suffering. All over the world. We have so many homeless, poor, starving, dislocated children in the U.S. as well. I like to think you might contribute to their cause too. In your own name, of course. It's so nice how you "want to make a difference." Just not with other, nameless people's money in your own name. As for me, I like to contribute to The American Cancer Society, WWF, the American Heart Association, and several others. Very honorable what you're doing. Keeping it close to home is always such a good idea. Nice artwork. You seem like a lovely young lady. Mostly? Sort of? Good at an "innocent" scam, too. Perhaps you should just give that talent of yourself rather than asking us to pay you to create your art? And then you plan to sell that very work once it's complete, yet again, if I understand correctly; thus making money from the same exact thing(s) twice?? It would be great if you made those as real donations, of your own, rather than ask private individuals to pay you once, and then twice? Best of luck to you in getting Antman's autograph. He is a lot of fun, isn't he!
    [video=youtube_share;IXOw0uDIOMw]https://youtu.be/IXOw0uDIOMw[/video]
    Vats wrote: »
    I'll clean up later, I swear I clean up two days ago...

I think I'm too attached to the old dear messages, FAQ's and nudes lol that you guys sent me! We need more storage!

How can I delete something like Koko's message ' I just want to say that I love you!' see that's impossible!

Anyway, I'm happy today Maria called me and gave me the option to buy the chameleon, of course I did!

Don't you have the ability to either archive old messages, or download and save to your computer?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I had to delete a deluge of posts asking for donations. Please please please, pm me with the thread name if anyone approaches you either in private or on the boards for money, or anything. I'm sorry I didn't see it earlier. Darn these stickies. They don't always help. :(

Play the game, don't try to work your own agenda. Pfft.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Carol your inbox is full so I haven't been able to reply to you
    PM to add
    Kimbo Slice is dead and Twinkies is buying the Playboy Mansion w t f ?!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Carol your inbox is full so I haven't been able to reply to you

Oops...sorry about that. I've cleared my inbox so that you can reply back.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Sigh. I feel like singing more blues. Does Rhi Rhi have any blues?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    i found this its said to be out the in Q2
    CioNY2AW0AAtRJP.jpg
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
    William A
    Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
    50 Members
    Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
    No, such a shocking news. I've listened to her YouTube covers and watched her on The Voice. So young, so talented. That guy needs to be screwed over in hell.

[video=youtube_share;wGIWZtflycw]http://youtu.be/wGIWZtflycw[/video]
    PM to add
    Important:

Last night I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep, so I grabbed my phone and suddenly started getting banners saying "Bonus Stars Now, Bible." So I opened the game (you know I was going for that anyway) and checked the watch videos for stars, but there was no bonus star with that, so I checked the offer wall and nope, nothing bonus there either. So I did a 3hr gig, but got no "Bonus Stars, Bible." Did anyone else get the banners or anything? Did anyone get bonus stars? It was from midnight till around 12:30 am....
    I saw the notification on my phone. I think they just meant earning KStar for each gig.
    PM to add
    See, Koko knows *everything*; and Nai, you have a tech question, you have any kind of specific question like that, or similar, she's your girl. They should both be working together in a penthouse office--spectacular window offices both, and getting paid 150 grand each just for being here.
    I am so sad to hear about Christina Grimmie. So sensless. She would probably be the first one to say "forgive him, he needs help" and she was cut down senselessly. My husband is addicted to the show, so I watch but I remember her just being so genuine on the show. It's very sad. RIP Christina.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Koko I answered you on the other thread because you said you wanted to read it there :s
    The shooter was also fatally injured so they may never find out why it happened. Such a shame! :(
    I am so sad to hear about Christina Grimmie. So sensless. She would probably be the first one to say "forgive him, he needs help" and she was cut down senselessly. My husband is addicted to the show, so I watch but I remember her just being so genuine on the show. It's very sad. RIP Christina.
    isabeau wrote: »
    See, Koko knows *everything*; and Nai, you have a tech question, you have any kind of specific question like that, or similar, she's your girl. They should both be working together in a penthouse office--spectacular window offices both, and getting paid 150 grand each just for being here.

If that's the case, I want you to be working with us <3
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    If that's the case, I want you to be working with us <3

A most excellent idea, thank you, I'd love to! With three spectacular minds thinking together on KKH, we could take the world by storm! And then develop our own game too: Goth Girl, Biker Chick, and OS Punk. We'd be top trending forever!
    Here's some info from the App Store:

May 31 Update (didn't we get it a little sooner? oh well, doesn't matter now.)

Among the things we already know, says

"...a Show Your Style Event and an event and gift for all players on the big anniversary."

There's nothing about an event for North's birthday there, though some people are speculating and maybe one person said they say it somewhere...?

~the end~
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Here's some info from the App Store:

May 31 Update (didn't we get it a little sooner? oh well, doesn't matter now.)

Among the things we already know, says

"...a Show Your Style Event and an event and gift for all players on the big anniversary."

There's nothing about an event for North's birthday there, though some people are speculating and maybe one person said they say it somewhere...?

~the end~

There are notification spoilers being posted on instagram calling it a Norths birthday event
    Keem wrote: »
    There are notification spoilers being posted on instagram calling it a Norths birthday event

Ohhhh! Maybe we'll get the little black tutu I asked for! Did they say when?? We have two weekend events left this month--so North and anniversary--these should be *so* good! Thank you, merdoll!
    AppleP ~The whole thing with the new Black box....I feel like I date my full bearded boyfriend every Monday night and he stays over. He wakes me up with a little sumthin special every Tuesday morning, this morning, he wakes early, slips out of bed and shaves. Slips back into bed, but his 'little sumthin special' loses a little 'sumthin' without the beard iykwim. *
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Hey dolls!!!! I'm getting my hair done after work tomorrow and I'd really appreciate the advice of my KKH lovelies! Which style should I go for?

(My hair atm is closet to Kim's on the right of the first pic, although I wish I were that pretty lol!)

I will definitely go for the one that most people like and will post a pic after the salon tomorrow!!!!! :D please help!

6851F42B-00F0-4493-83F2-301179D9180E_zpssuzbmvgv.jpg

A20CD7FF-DB30-4CE6-A7F1-84F5F012B6EB_zpsyvlxsa17.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Amy, I love the second pic left from Kim and the one below Kim.

My hair at the moments is like Ariana's just more blonde.. but I prefer balayage and the more natural look, so after summer is gone, I'll be back at the salon for dark "highlights" in order to get that "natural" look
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Thanks Sassy :D yeah, I tend to do that, go lighter in the summer and darker at Autumn. I tried balayage at Christmas time, I love it! It's fab for when you want your hair brightened up but don't want too much of a change <3 my hairdresser is always trying to get me to try out all his new techniques, I love him!!! I think I'll go with the pic below Kim :D
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai