~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Hi Breen! I saw that you said something to that exorcism spammer too, but I didn't get to see it before the cleanup crew came. What did you say? You're always a hoot...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Oh, I can pop those two messages here if you'd like, I was just about to pm you guys and ask just that. I swear, I can't go play the game for half an hour without LindaBlair Enterprises tries to plug themselves like that.

Just checked it was basically asking what I just did about LBE, and the ilk. Meethinks some software may not be working. Or maybe human error. NOT MINE this time. lol. I'm loving the threads, make one in the morning, give everybody a day to get used to it them grab it away. lol. Ahh, yeah. Good times. Hey, I brought it back. You guys very smartly opened a thread looking for the thread. no body could find it, so they continued the conversation in the new thread. I saw it, and Boom. Brought it back and merged it like a pro. Now you see it now you don't. Miss a minute miss a mile. lol
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh, I can pop those two messages here if you'd like, I was just about to pm you guys and ask just that. I swear, I can't go play the game for half an hour without LindaBlair Enterprises tries to plug themselves like that.

Just checked it was basically asking what I just did about LBE, and the ilk. Meethinks some software may not be working. Or maybe human error. NOT MINE this time. lol. I'm loving the threads, make one in the morning, give everybody a day to get used to it them grab it away. lol. Ahh, yeah. Good times. Hey, I brought it back. You guys very smartly opened a thread looking for the thread. no body could find it, so they continued the conversation in the new thread. I saw it, and Boom. Brought it back and merged it like a pro. Now you see it now you don't. Miss a minute miss a mile. lol

You're definitely earning those big Community Moderator bucks, that's for sure! I find it more interesting than I should, watching you dodge and weave to make sense of us all... Thank goodness there's plenty of French Vanilla coffee in the world. <was that the kind you like, I think?>

Thank you so much for the gifts, Alkoholiks! Beautiful things... I'll be looking to return the favor when more stuff comes out!

You're the best!

image.jpg1_zpsygsbesd4.jpg

You're definitely earning those big Community Moderator bucks, that's for sure! I find it more interesting than I should, watching you dodge and weave to make sense of us all... Thank goodness there's plenty of French Vanilla coffee in the world. <was that the kind you like, I think?>

OMG Luz, you make me laugh. I think I'll get those when I get my car out of the garage in Malibu, and drive it to the Bank of the Pacific Ocean to collect. lol. But I love the game, love you guys, and when someone with more fire power comes back we'll try and get a lid on the spam. I can delete it, but I can't get it off the board, so when I come in it takes about 10 minutes to weed through what's been deleted and the real threads.

But omg, yes, that's my coffee. Never drank coffee just found this flavor, and guess what......I'm allergic. So, now I take an allerest with my coffee in the morning. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thank you so much for the gifts, Alkoholiks! Beautiful things... I'll be looking to return the favor when more stuff comes out!

You're the best!

Hey, I'm in the picture too. Luz, why'd you go and crop me out doll? #NotCoolBestie

LuzJediandMe_zps54e9o95u.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hey, I'm in the picture too. Luz, why'd you go and crop me out doll? #NotCoolBestie

Aha, I knew you'd be able to add a third person into a photo booth pic! This will be helpful if the networks ever green-light my Sister KKH Wives show with Helostark and C1a0ru. Good, good.

<Yeesh, quiet about my editing! Be cool! I'm trying to start sumthin' sumthin'... You always c-block me!>

Aha, I knew you'd be able to add a third person into a photo booth pic! This will be helpful if the networks ever green-light my Sister KKH Wives show with Helostark and C1a0ru. Good, good.

<Yeesh, quiet about my editing! Be cool! I'm trying to start sumthin' sumthin'... You always c-block me!>

Oh, sorry. I am going on record to say I never have romantic dates with anyone but my husband. (See, I don't want to lose all my fun buddies. I call them all in on jobs with me, and well, you know the 'Take a break' or 'relax' tasks? Those buttons are all worn off on my gigs. lol.) My hubby is currently in questionable health, he rallies and has setbacks these days. I know how he's feeling because I watch his clothes. And even ill, he says such sweet things to me all the time. But I have my 2nd, 3rd 4th hubbys all picked out. ;)

And I don't want to brag, but yeah, the photobooth and screenshots are my playground. I once cut Kris J's head into the video part of jaws where the shark appears out of the water and scares the poo out of Roy Scheider. lol. Oh, here's a cute one I made for a friend. She said "Well smack me upside the head with a lollipop" half an hour later I had this:

TweegysLollipop2.gif

Howd I do?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    That's really good! Wow. Of course, I'd still like to see the one of KrisJ shark...

As with everything else, I've been a monster-slacker about romantic stuff. Luz still has the poor blonde girlfriend waiting for a wedding to take place. She'll probably be waiting for some time!

And Stellan goes on dates for the dating events, but his obsolete iPod Touch home makes any regular game-play kind of a dragging misery. He's basically perpetually single. Some people, always with the excuses! "I live in an obsolete, unsupported technology, blah, blah, blah. But if I didn't, I'd totally call you, baby!"

• NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Oh, sorry. I am going on record to say I never have romantic dates with anyone but my husband. (See, I don't want to lose all my fun buddies. I call them all in on jobs with me, and well, you know the 'Take a break' or 'relax' tasks? Those buttons are all worn off on my gigs. lol.) My hubby is currently in questionable health, he rallies and has setbacks these days. I know how he's feeling because I watch his clothes. And even ill, he says such sweet things to me all the time. But I have my 2nd, 3rd 4th hubbys all picked out. ;)

And I don't want to brag, but yeah, the photobooth and screenshots are my playground. I once cut Kris J's head into the video part of jaws where the shark appears out of the water and scares the poo out of Roy Scheider. lol. Oh, here's a cute one I made for a friend. She said "Well smack me upside the head with a lollipop" half an hour later I had this:

TweegysLollipop2.gif

Howd I do?

OMG I thought that the lollipop was actually apart of it..I didn't realize that you photo shoped it in..wow that is good.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts

You're the best!

we look pretty sharp! you're welcome, it's no problem at all!
    no i don't have any chill
    Now I need to thank my new friend Kun for his lovely gift! I'm hoping he's on this forum, too! Thank you!

<And for the love of all that's decent, Koko, don't say anything about me edging you out of the picture this time! Nobody notices anyone else when those android twins are around!>

I won't just keep posting "thanks" for every nice thing that happens to me in the game, but I hadn't been gifting with Alkoholiks and Kun before, so I was touched.

image.jpg1_zpsn3fg2o67.jpg

Hey Koko! Remember how I was all cranky & whining about how you were kidnapped away from my Luz game for a second time a few weeks ago? I ranted and raced about it here in the forum...

Well, anyways, I didn't pay your ransom a second time and was just being content to see you around here. But just now, you appeared in front of Luz in the restaurant in Dubai! You were looking gorgeous in the love comeback dress!

I gave Tech Support my specific game info so that they could take a look around and try to trace the Malibu Quest problems. I have no proof of anything, but I feel like they fixed my other problem while they were messing around in there! You're back! Maybe you won't be taken a third time, either!

It's probably a coincidence, but I'm convinced otherwise. Yay, KKH problems investigation team!!

Yay to the supper awesome investigation team!

Now if they just fix our Malibu Quest problem then we would be good to go!

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    Yes, please don't pay ransom. I finally paid ransom to get C1ar0u back, but I haven't seen her here to tell her. Maybe I should just post a screenshot. I think when it all settles down a little (I get all my weekend stuff lol) I'll send a ticket in about the ransoming going on. And I'll toss in the refer a friend glitch as well.

I hate saying no to people. It comes back to them like a slap in the face, and that's not who I am. But unless I can do the gig right away, it ends up as a lingering task muddying up my screen. I really want them to get that fixed.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    So I just saw this picture for the first time. Why don't I look get to look like that in this bikini-- No fair! More body types, please!

image.jpg1_zpsxf6bfo8y.jpg

Congrats to the gorgeous Lyanna on being seriously awesome, number 1 in my game, and looking fierce! The triple 1+!!! Fantastic!

81b4d3d6-5947-4a46-9817-9758867909a4_zps5frdmdry.jpg

• EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Wow I am impressed! The triple +!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    And she's even nice! She's one of those girls who's hot & does everything really well, but you can't even hate her cause she's such a sweetie!

<Hi Andrew! I mean, he's such a sweetie!>

• AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    i still can't decide if i should start a second comeback. i have some bug where i'm not getting any quests so it might be boring. plus i'm not a fan of either of the outfits but idk i love a challenge
    no i don't have any chill
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I haven't even done a first comeback but I want to do all three for the extra energy. You should take the plunge! ;)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    I thought it was apropos to put this pic in, I hope everyone is able to start their day off well. Or at least get over this past weekends incident.

Walkin%20on%20Sunshine_zpsjybso7yk.jpg

I love your pic, and I love this one to go with it. Happy St Patty's, Noona.

image.jpg1_zps5c7amzaz.jpg

Happy St. Patrick's Day. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hey. Psst Psst. Don't tell anyone but I just found out gluadmin is just out on special assignment. gluadmin will be back so let's sweep up and make it look all nice and shiny. Anything broke that we hid in the corner, stick it under things we like about Willow. No one will ever go looking for that area.

Oh, and I don't want to intimate that they were living a dangerous double life, but gluadmin could probably tell us all about it when they get back, but then they'd have to kill us. Of course, they'd probably just recruit a seal like team to come and take us out. And, then they'd make it all point to Willow. Darn, that's exciting.

So, shall we plan entertainment for the return of our fearless leader? Oh, once glu's (the admin is silent right now) settled in we can finish the tacky pageant. It just couldn't go on with out them. Especially because the last post they made sniff, sniff was how much they enjoyed that thread. Anyway, that's all my news.

But remember, you didn't hear it from me.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I got 3 boxes of heavy duty garbage bags, a carpet cleaner, 3 mops, and a few vacuum cleaners. Anything else chief?

I can prepare some other stuff if you want jus PM me:)

That's awesome. Thanks so much. I think people will stumble in here and hear the news. Oh, do we have anything to eliminate the smell of skunk? Take a sniff. Is this skunk? How the heck...oh well. Whet happens stays I guess. lol. I think we'd scrub better with a little libation. Did you ever get you Midoti handsfree? Here ya go.

Midorihat_zps0c0ade38.jpg

oh, there is no alcoholic content in a virtual midori. Other wise we'd have to proof you. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thanks for the Midori, it will come in handy with all this cleaning:p. Hmm skunk smell? Maybe tomato juice? I have no idea..i don't want to know how it even got there..

No Noona, sometimes it is better to not even ask. We might not want to know the answer.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Your right I just went and bought a gallon of tomato juice I really hope this works!

Oh I can go get some snacks and flowers for Glu if you want, I just got to find out what they like.....?

Would fried chicken work? Oh idk im just gonna clean this up.