~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Vats, I am sorry for you loss love! ❤️😞 Sending my love and positive vibes to you...
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Bowing out that heinous WWIB weekend made me remember what it was like to feel like a normal, non-KKH-addicted human being. I had the best time without it constantly hanging over my weekend life, I lovvvvvved it! KKH--the helicopter game.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Bowing out that heinous WWIB weekend made me remember what it was like to feel like a normal, non-KKH-addicted human being. I had the best time without it constantly hanging over my weekend life, I lovvvvvved it! KKH--the helicopter game.

I'm with you. I will not participate in the next one. I was so upset and mad at myself for not putting the **** game down sooner.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »

Yes that overpriced event with the entry fees was a complete ripoff to be more precise. But, I was more than happy to take a break from all of that non-stop grinding tapping away like a robot. As a matter of fact, WWIB kinda felt like a V.I.P. event except for the V.I.P. events; in particular is that it's not a pay to play event. I could just simply splurge on my kstars and go on a shopping spree for my dolls on V.I.P. events. And I kinda like the instantaneous results of the who wore it best event because I hated waiting & resubmitting for my results every 4 hrs. So, to me it's the best of both worlds that are collided.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thank you so much Sassy<3.

It's funny how life goes on, last week I was burying him and today my biggest dilemma is to deal with my new haircut.

After a looooooooooooooooooong time I decided to have a haircut. I was skipping this moment, I knew that my hair was so damage that there wasn't any salvation to it.

I just sitted at my hairstylist's chair and said 'Do whatever you want' *sigh*. Within few minutes I went from 2016 VMAney to 2012 X-Factorney:
    uXaQHfC.png

My hair looks healthy now, my hairstylist styled it slightly wavy, so probably when straight it will look longer and actually I think it looks really good, but why hurts so much?!

Glad to see you back SoundsP! Let's hope for less bad days from now on!

Hey Koko! Look who I found today:
    c8K26LT.png?1

This made me smile:D. I wish that wasn't so hard to meet our RL friends in the game. I haven't seen Kat for a long time.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I'm in desperate need of a cut. I usually keep it a little longer than shoulder length but it's grown out a bit now. My hair is naturally wavy so too short and it poofs out, too long and it just hangs there. It's at the just hanging there stage. Flat head. My sister used to have really long hair that she straightened all the time and I actually think it looks better shorter. More bouncy, even when straight.

Last time I got teal lowlights and I'm trying to decide what color I want to do this time. I'm thinking purple.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh, how I envy you guys with lowlights and highlights. My fave is an all over burgundy tint that glistens purple in the daylight. I was told blonde is not my color. I showed them. It was my biker color. then when Baba was as blonde as PuterHead, I tried that....oh no. not in summer, not with a pool. My summers of lounging on my float without getting a drop of water on me were traded for floaties and steamboat toys. Not splashing was not an option. So my blonde urge satisfied with my blonde dolls.

But Vats, I'm so glad you saw her. Z thinks she's hot poo with her purple cutaway dress and 18 inch screen. But the device is too **** big. I long for when I held her in my phone hand and tapped away in parking lots, doctors. But i'm still working on some graphics for the surprise.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    This is so cool SoundsP! I already had black,auburn, light brown and tons of shades of blonde, but never had the courage to go on a rainbow path. Before the haircut, crossed to my mind to do a baby pink ombré, but I gave up the idea.

Isn't marvelous that we can satisfy our urge trough our dolls?! In my case is about being rich and famous!

Ready for Vats' little story of the day?

Today I crossed paths with an old bully from elementary school, Gosh he was looking terrible like he's on crack lol

Immediately after I recognize him, I stared in his eyes while walking on his direction. I gave my most perverse smile, put on my b!tch face, looked at him up and down and then I looked away.

I saw that he opened his mouth, don't know if he thought on say 'hi' to me or just dropped his chin over my current fabulousness lol

Moral of the story: I'm a vengeful vixen!

#vatsdoeslifeepic
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Oh the love in this forum is so special!. First of my condolences too Amy and Vats for the loss of their love ones. There are never good words to say in such a situation but I really hope you both are surrounded by the people near and dear to you. I send my love too and wish you peace.

I've been absent for much less serious reasons, just life in general and a little less time in particular lol. I've decided to enjoy the game at a more slow rithm because it can be life-consuming. I just decided after the lost of both my games that if I was to return I would have it not as a 'worry' and a task to complete and a lot more as what it's intended to be...a game!. I've participated in all events but so far, I've kept my word and play only when I actually want to play and without stress to complete anything. Let's hope my resolutions stays intact for the rest of the year lol.

I'll probably keep on not being so much around the forum but fear not...my imagination runs wild everytime I play with this characters and I have a story or two to work out for the paparazzi of the kkh world :P.

Much love too all of you and a super happy new year!

Ps: I loved the Vats story of the day! And can see the face of this bully #EpicVats #BemFeito
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    Thank you for the empathy Stardust. Even if you're not playing with intensity lately or coming to the forum, is always nice to see your doll around and changing her clothes, we can feel your presence there and that's already something good.:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    This is so cool SoundsP! I already had black,auburn, light brown and tons of shades of blonde, but never had the courage to go on a rainbow path. Before the haircut, crossed to my mind to do a baby pink ombré, but I gave up the idea.

Once you try colors it's so hard to go back to normal! And with the lowlights it's not a full commitment so it's pretty versatile and doesn't require much maintenance.
    Talk about a crazy day? So I go to leave for my doctor, my car says there's no key available. Try for 5 minutes nuthin. (Now I though it was odd that my fob to my son's car stopped working, the fob to my husbands car stopped working, and today...my fob for my car.

Ever hear a truckdriver swearing early in the morning? I had so many bombs flying, baba looked at me and said you can take my car.....but no. Why are all these fobs dying in my care? PuterHead to the rescue. He left work, after just getting in, came got me, took me, brought me home, and then ascertained that something was funky with my battery. So it's charging, I'm here for the whole day, and it doesn't explain why my other fobs are dying. I'm so confused. :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Is your car the type with a keyless start? I have a fob but I still have to use a key to start. You read all these horror stories of the fobs losing connection and shutting your engine off, although this may have been more in the early days. I wonder if the keyless uses more battery power then? I don't think I've ever replaced the battery in mine.
    It could be due to lack of use. My whole battery was down as it turns out. So it wasn't the fob. We have a battery charger, and I guess if it happens again, I'll get a new battery We had a snow storm and I haven't been out, and in really cold weather you should at least start the car every couple of days. Turns out he 'claims' my fob for his car is fine, but the one for my son's is 10 years old. It was Puterheads, then Baba's car so we've had it a while. But what are the odds that they'd all go at once?

But it was really nice having him take me and wait. Especially since this was the first time I didn't have a game on my phone to play. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh Koko, never heard of when something breaks everything else will start to break too?

All my computers ALWAYS die at once, for real!!!!

The best way is fix or replace things ASAP, to avoid the curse lol

How's life without the game available at the hands? Be able to carry the game is a must have in my life if I want make sure I'll complete the events, but also a burden cause sometimes I start to play it at inappropriate locations.:o
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I loved having it to whip out whenever I was waiting someplace. Now I come onto the forum instead, but I loved being surrounded by all my devices, now I have to sit at the table for that. Don't get me wrong...I LOVE having the dolls so big. I see detail in boots I've had for a year, that I never saw before. But just being able to whip it out and play anytime........priceless.

ETA: AND Z who was always the last to get anything thought being "She's so small" but now she wants the helicopter, she wants all the jewelry she never got. She is walking around the device whining for a VIP. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Went to do the third event gig at Mirimount and guess who went straight in and agreed to film a reality episode :rolleyes: I can't win
    Who? Who? Was it Koko's Kat? I finally found her, and well the feud between the twins is getting serious...
    BS1goGj.png?1

Vats will exerce his right to be quiet about all this!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    It was a sister flare up, and Kat simply reminded Z of all her bad choices, the 5 count em 5 failed marriages, multiple babies with multiple fathers, and yesterday pretending to be Kat that was the last straw. This is Z you were out strolling with. lol.

proof.jpg

They had a little talk, and lets just say Z won't be bothering anyone for a while. I swear, Z even had me fooled yesterday. I approved the post! lol. Gotta be the upgrade in size, I'm used to Kat being the bigger one. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    Where in the h-e-double hockeysticks is spring break. I've had enough and I can only eat a blueberry bagel for breakfast so many times each morning. Also, gotta love people who can't drive worth a beaver dam. Especially those who speed through campus ignoring speed regulations and pedestrians, can't forget people who cut in front of you and then drag their butt. Oh and let's not forget the people who drive so slow and you cannot get around them &#55357;&#56613; Where is a drink when you need one.

u5gDzp4.gif
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I'm sorry, but I have to say the requests for different body types has become extremely worrisome to me. I was directed from some ad or other to Covet Fashion in the App Store, and if you read the reviews there, as well as apparently the same-as-tremendously-unhappy-and-downright-scary ones at Facebook, the reviewers say, you'll see and read the simply horrendous thing that happened to everyone's avatars there. Scary and grossly unwanted. I would totally freak out and drop this game in a microsecond if that happened with KKH.

This has been an IMPORTANT PSA. Thank you for your attention in this matter.
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Has anyone tried Hello Fresh? I have a box arriving tomorrow and I am really excited about it. I have not tried any other service like that before.
    hoodstar9 wrote: »
    Where in the h-e-double hockeysticks is spring break. I've had enough and I can only eat a blueberry bagel for breakfast so many times each morning. Also, gotta love people who can't drive worth a beaver dam. Especially those who speed through campus ignoring speed regulations and pedestrians, can't forget people who cut in front of you and then drag their butt. Oh and let's not forget the people who drive so slow and you cannot get around them �� Where is a drink when you need one.

u5gDzp4.gif
    LUAOl_Bar.jpg

Its Hawaiian Luao Week at the Midori Bar. try the midori morning moonshine, grab one off the bar, and just peek behind. We have to make sure Shirtless Joe is JUST shirtless iykwim Hoodstar9. He's been known to go super commando. Figures it gets him bigger tips.

drinkup.gif

Eta..what is hello fresh?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Julesmo wrote: »
    Has anyone tried Hello Fresh? I have a box arriving tomorrow and I am really excited about it. I have not tried any other service like that before.

I've tried it and really enjoyed it. I'm not in the US though, so it might be a bit different? But I really like not having to worry about planning what to eat and then shopping for it, also almost everything is there in the right amount, so no measuring and going back to the recipe to figure out how much I needed (I always forget).
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    Julesmo wrote: »

I have friends who have tried Blue Apron which is similar. They really liked it but when I priced I thought it seemed expensive vs something I could come up with myself. I like the idea of it though.
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I have friends who have tried Blue Apron which is similar. They really liked it but when I priced I thought it seemed expensive vs something I could come up with myself. I like the idea of it though.

I went to the Hello Fresh website and started an order, then left. The next day, I received an email saying, "Come back and we will give you 50% off!" So I did a three meal order and will probably cancel after it :)
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I also had a voucher, it's too expensive for me as well but it was nice for a couple of weeks.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    Apropos of nuthin......can someone tell me what the task is that lets you bid on the dress? The one you can later buy for 140Stars? I swear I'm done with the old update on one game and nada. Now I'm buying an art studio. SMDH.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Here Koko!
    Charli wrote: »
    Kendall's soiree is at Jersey Shore, after which you'll have to pay 3 stars for the location. Then you get the coat in Vienna, keep bidding till it goes up to 110 stars. After that is the photoshoot with Kendall and she gives you 3 k-stars in the end.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    But what gig is that part of? Sniff Sniff.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary