~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh Nai that sounds...MARVELOUS! lol

I'm a bit masochist, sorry , hope soon you'll start to feel better and enjoy your new smile and weight.

Think that those metallic braces would be sooooo much worse! I always refused to use those, you just gave me an amazing idea to improve my smile!

Congratulations Max! I'm thrilled that you finally achieved your dream hair color! I'm absolutely jelly here, your hair looks dope and so healthy! *drooling* Truly gorgeous my ice queen! MOylaIm.gif

I'm not photogenic at all, need a lot of filters and editing to barely look like my real self, how that is even possible?!

Think you were crying in the antecipation of having to take a bad pic SoundsP!:p Anyway how was your B'day celebration?

Koko, I also took my driver licence picture after having my hair done at the salon, that one looks decent at least (though instead of a tomato, my complexion looks orange thanks to those bad printers), but right now it's too outdated.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Tomato... apology not accepted...

I think metallic braces are just too fugly (sorry to anyone who wears/wore them), that's why I am willing to pay more for Invisalign. We are too vain sometimes.

Are you guys not allowed to provide your own picture? Is it compulsory to have them take a picture?
    PM to add
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Max that color is absolutely gorgeous.

Eta..Vatsy.masocbistic? Well that is another side of you. Heh, how about painted toe nails?

52aa46e8244f9a1f977955b703afb7dc.jpg3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Think you were crying in the antecipation of having to take a bad pic SoundsP!:p Anyway how was your B'day celebration?

That must have been it :p It was good, had a lot of fun :)
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Are you guys not allowed to provide your own picture? Is it compulsory to have them take a picture?

Unfortunately no. At least at my DMV you stand in front of this light blue screen and then they snap a pic and sometimes they'll let you look at it but otherwise unless your eyes are closed or something what's done is done lol. Government offices have the worst hours so it's always go go go.
    I'm having the worst Monday already

giphy.gif

I apparently p-ed off a co-worker because I didn't give him the answer he wanted. Even though the entire situation is his team's fault and complete amateur hour. His admin went on maternity leave and he doesn't have anyone to do his payroll. I think he was wanting me to volunteer but I don't even have access to his staff to be able to help out. So I told him to check with his team to see if there was a backup plan in place because it's not like she got pregnant last week and they didn't know this was coming. I understand he's in a tight spot and I do feel bad about that, but don't take it out on me!

giphy.gif

/rant
    Awe, SoPretty, don't be sad. Monday will be over but they'll still be idiots. Unless you receive extra Dealing with idiots pay, you needn't pull their irons out of the fire. Or some dopey thing. Is there one of their team that you would be willing to give a speed course in picking up the slack? If not, pffft. It's almost Happy Hour Doll. Few more hours.

kim-kardashian-drinks-midori-full-hd-wallpaper.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Does anyone decorate for Halloween? When do you normally start setting stuff out? I either forget and am too lazy and by the time I get around to it it's already October. But Halloween is my favorite to decorate for behind Christmas and I have so much cool stuff. I wanted to dig everything out a few weeks ago but was vetoed because it was too early. So what do you guys think? Is Labor Day weekend the catalyst for Halloween like Thanksgiving is to Christmas?
    Since purple is one of the main Halloween colors....do you think I wouldn't decorate? I keep it primarily inside. Candle, skull candy bowl, bat goblet type things. But I'm not going near that box while I'm still in the pool. Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I don't really have any outside decorations so no worries on neighbors thinking I'm crazy :p It's just one of those weird holidays that it never feels the right time to start decorating for until it's a couple weeks away. And I have so much stuff for it! But then it's such a waste because I also have a few fall things that I put out for Thanksgiving so I have to pack up Halloween pretty quickly. And then the fall stuff is only out for a few weeks because the weekend after Thanksgiving is Christmas decorating lol.
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Haha who doesn't? These last 3 years KKH world has been an integral part of my dreams! I generally forget them, but can remember that I dreamed about Sassy these days, but that's not the craziest dream since I know her face!

Which 'M' word? Motorcycle?:rolleyes:

Love u ❤️ Sorry for your salon experience.. hope things are better now?
    And thanks for writing me last night about the KYLIE LIPS! I'm over the moon! Havent open the game in a long time, downloading the new version now and I am soooo buying them!
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    This is definitely apropos of nothing but I've finally got my hair to the white blonde/ash color I've been trying to get it to for a year now! (This is mostly a picture for Vats, lol!) I know Vats loves his buttery blond but I am so happy I'm at the white blonde Skylar rocks, IRL now! Eee.

POdaucD.jpg

Max, this is AMAZING! Hello, Elsa! Your hair is perfection!

Mine was also ashy blonde, when first dyed.. now it gets buttery, but I use color shampoo from my colorist, which neutralizes it.. which reminds me to do it tonight lol

In july I went and got pale pink highlights.. I was in love! I'll post some pics later. Too bad they lasted only for two weeks lol

iOS
    07/2014 
    Linda, I hope everything is OK with your boy ❤️ Sending positive thoughts and love ✨

iOS
    07/2014 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Linda, I hope everything is OK with your boy ❤️ Sending positive thoughts and love ✨
    Thank you, sweetie! He is doing great, this Wednesday we have check-ups and other appointments at the hospital to see if the prostetic has attached properly and how much he can hear through that ear. If all is fine he can go back to playing socker and climbing in trees and all that stuff hahaha. He will most likely have to wear a hearing aid, but we will find all that out this Wednesday.
    Love your posts on IG, gosh you have seen so many lovely places!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Thank you, sweetie! He is doing great, this Wednesday we have check-ups and other appointments at the hospital to see if the prostetic has attached properly and how much he can hear through that ear. If all is fine he can go back to playing socker and climbing in trees and all that stuff hahaha. He will most likely have to wear a hearing aid, but we will find all that out this Wednesday.
    Love your posts on IG, gosh you have seen so many lovely places!

I'm so glad he is doing great! Bravo! I hope everything is ok at the check up and he can go back to do the daily kid stuff :))))

And about my IG, yeah, I love travelling and I use my all free time and savings to go places.. I visit frequently Berlin since my cousin which is like my brother lives there, and Greece because I'm in love with that country and its only 2-3 hours by car :))) and I try every summer to visit different islands.. this summer I went to three from the Kikhlades, which is my favorite group of islands.. so far I have visited more than 10 - Santorini, Ios, Milos, Kimolos, Lefkada, Kefalonia, Ithaki, Meganisi and small ones around Lefkada, Thassos.. my ultimate lifetime goal is to visit as many Greek islands as I can :))) I've been almost all around Europe.. next year I hope to have financial possibility to visit USA, since another thing on my wishlist is Christmas in New York :)))

iOS
    07/2014 
    So, after more than 2 years, Sassy finally got her Kylie lips! Thank you, Glu :*

Here I recreated a real life Sassy look lol the pic is from end of June this year, when I decided to make some pale pink highlights, which lasted only two weeks... but I loooved my hair! It was fun :cool:

Now with Kylie's lips, in game Sassy looks a lot more like real life Sassy :p

2dvonlf.jpg

iOS
    07/2014 
    I'm thrilled here, Sassy! I love to see my friends' dream become true! Epic!

I know that tons of people wanted these lips, but they are totally yours in my mind. I mean look at that comparision! They pefectly fit your RL counterpart.

Congrats my love!v9cDB8h.gif

If you send me a pic of your doll in a neutral backdrop, I can make a celebration edit in your honor!;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I'm thrilled here, Sassy! I love to see my friends' dream become true! Epic!

I know that tons of people wanted these lips, but they are totally yours in my mind. I mean look at that comparision! They pefectly fit your RL counterpart.

Congrats my love!v9cDB8h.gif

If you send me a pic of your doll in a neutral backdrop, I can make a celebration edit in your honor!;)

I am over the moon, really! I still can't believe lol
    You got your hair, Nai got the fangs and now I got the lips :))) I guess dreams do come true even in kkh land lol

I'll pm you a pic in neutral backdrop in a sec :*

iOS
    07/2014 
    Sassy check your PM's.;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Sassy check your PM's.;)

You are gold, baby. Solid gold. I adore you, Vats! ❤️��

Here it is, I had to post it ������������������

iVngWLk.gif

iOS
    07/2014 
    Someone posted a few days ago about their phone battery dying and I totally jinxed myself :( I saw the post and thought "Wow! I've never had to replace my battery and I've had my phone forever..."

Then. Last night happened.
    Now I can't use my phone unless it's plugged into a power source AND my power cord also seems to have krapped out last night as well. Like what on earth

Thankfully I have a backup cord but I'm stuck until my new battery comes. Fingers crossed I'm not miss judging the situation and it's actually something more serious that I have to buy a new phone for x__x
    Aw Sassy! Happy you liked your customized GIF.T9uhwkw.gif

I'm sorry SoundsP, that sucks a lot. Wishing that things work perfectly once the new battery arrives.

I feel that most of my gadgets are in their limit too. My desktop and laptop sure are fighters lol. Right now with this huge crisis going on in my country, I'm not financially habilitated to replace them. So all I do is to pray to the God of the gadgets!

Last night the right side of my earphones stopped to work *grrr* I just bought these one like two months ago...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I feel with electronics these days they only make them to last just past their warranty. I had to stop buying laptops because the previous 3 I've owned went bad within 2 years. I recently had to get a new desktop because when Windows 10 rolled out it completely crashed my system. And it's not like it was super old or anything. I think it came with Windows 7 but it was the tail end of that era.

My phone I've had for awhile and I've not upgraded it due to a sort of silent protest lol. I used to get a new phone religiously every 2-3 years but they've gotten more and more expensive and the discounts I used to be able to get to afford a new one are non-existent. It's full price or nothing. So... I've opted for nothing lol. Eventually I'll have to get one but as long as it works I have no interest. My e-reader ****ed out last year but a battery changed saved it and was 5x less expensive. I beat it up trying to get it open (apparently you're not supposed to take those things apart) but hey it worked.
    Morning Dollues. I either get a puppy today or work done around the yard. If he says no to one...then theres the other. His choice. And Baba starts his post college career Monday. Sigh. No more lunch with Baba. His whole life I've been making nis linch, and or seeing him in the middle of the day. School was across the street, then around the corner, and finally a 10 minute drive in a straight line. His work while in school was around the corner, then down the street and a quick left across a bigger street. Walkable in 4 minutes. Now he's an expressway away midway between me and Carol. Probably an hour in rush hour, and 45 minutes otherwise. Do I sound like I miss him already? And he still lives here. Ok, sorry for the melancholia. I'll just shake it off. But not with 'her' video. I propose a forum wide an of the videos of that shallow cut out of a himan being. She reminds me of a chick I took down in high xchool. Beotch had the nerve to call js my boyfriend, her exboyfiriend to take her horseback ridkng. And she was a friend of mine. Come monday...bam. when it was done, she apoloized. And we forgot all about i. Kinda. Payback was sweet. My bff had her 1st wedding and we were both bridesmaids. Picked the dresses, i had to get mine a sze smaller thsn the sample, and misss prom queen was sized and had to go a size BIGGER than the sample. When they couldn't zip her up, she said out loid "i can't fit but she can?" It was priceless. Ok, quick trip down the biker block and I'm good as new. Cross your fingers for the puppy.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Funny story Koko (about the chick not Baba's). Hey did you get the puppy?!

Talking about 'her', came to my mind that Glu signed with Taylor to make her own Stardom-like game, but we haven't heard from it in a long time.

I decided to google around to see if they called it off and looks like they'll release it sometime later this year...

However this is not the interesting part, I happened to learn lots of stuff about Glu financials, including that Mr. De Masi isn't our CEO anymore since the beggining of the year and was replaced by Mr. Earl!

I didn't get this memo! 0Oo90CE.gif

Also I was shocked to learn that KKH isn't Glu's top profitable game anymore.

K&K doesn't make part of the 'evergreen' catalog anymore and is listed as 'legacy' game. Well no surprise there and it says a lot to those who are waiting for updates.

Think these info were worth to share. I’m willing to try the new game, unless it comes with flop graphics as Katy’s. Anyway even if I don’t like it, I hope to it succeed, looks like Glu is in need of a new hit!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Oh wow, Koko, a puppy sounds so exciting!!
    I can only imagine how you must feel being so far away from your Baba... Hope is turns out ok!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    Haha, I did not get that memo either, Vats!!
    Can't believe KKH is not the top game at the moment... I mean it is KKH!!!
    Sigh... K&K had such potential... I still play it, but only during the weekend events. I pop in every day to check the Krew chat and collect my giftbox but that is it... such a shame.
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    I hope the graphics are on par with KKH and K&K... in the other games the characters were so distorted and weird looking. Cartoonish I guess would be a better term.
    Thanks Linda. Well no puppy yet. I won't bother during winter. Max was a puppy and had just gotten used to going out, when we had a freak blizzard. I kept him in as much as possible, but he became very sick. I will never bring home another puppy in winter.

And, baba really isn't that far. He's sleeping in his bed each night, and I still greet him with his bowl of oatmeal.its just later in the day, but last week was rough. 9I feel like such a big baby. Oops.)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Vats - what is their top earner now?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    There are actually several according to this graphic from the first quarter of this year:
    JCsPuSq.jpg

I was unable to find the most recent though, but it gives the idea on how things are, couple of years ago KKH used to represent like 30% of their bookings.
    I hope the graphics are on par with KKH and K&K... in the other games the characters were so distorted and weird looking. Cartoonish I guess would be a better term.

You're right. If the game presents beautiful graphics as KKH it's one step to the right direction.

Think if they bring something similar to American Dream sans the expensive prices and slow pacing in terms of gameplay it may work.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!