Sick and tired

SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
I'm so sick and tired of glitches that seem to be following me incessantly.
After I restarted I've been playing non stop. Now Simon has stopped calling me. How am I supposed to level up if all I get are 1 or 3 hr regular gigs?
This happened to me after the hamptons update when my story line stopped progressing and now again I'm stuck. I'm so ****ed ..
GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk

Comments

• LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Sassi wrote: »
    After I restarted I've been playing non stop. Now Simon has stopped calling me. How am I supposed to level up if all I get are 1 or 3 hr regular gigs?
    This happened to me after the hamptons update when my story line stopped progressing and now again I'm stuck. I'm so ****ed ..

I think we are all in the same boat. All I get is the regular gigs nothing new but the weekend challenges too. I just do the regular jobs to get the cash and then parties to get the fans and dates to help level up. You're not the only one though it's not a glitch it's just the way things are at the minute
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • PsychoMichellePsychoMichelle Registered Users 38 Posts

You'll just have to wait a while and that's it :D
  • SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    What was the last major gig you guys got?

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Right now my last device has finally gotten the Liza Love Quest (the other 2 got it way before the Valentines Day Update). I'm doing Fashion Assistant now, But you can't go by what others have. I just finished the tasks in the Comeback for Love Guru, and now I'm getting things others had before. Others saw Cassio 2 weeks ago, one game just got him now. Did you get the Comeback offer? Did you get those quests? And lastly, you just restarted so wouldn't you be getting the earlier gigs?

9Off topic but- Sassi, after I took you out of GC friends Sunday night, you haven't disappeared yet. Did you remove me as well? I want you to disappear for a few days before I add you back again. So make sure I'm outta your list girl!)

Really lastly, I know you've been through a lot with losing your game and having to start over. I can't begin to understand the angst this is causing. But hang in there. In another week when you are showing up active in your friends games again you'll be less stressed. And if you want to let off steam and rant a little - the new sticky ~Apropos of nuthin' http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?125871-Apropos-of-Nuthin is just the place.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thanks Koko. When I check my GC you're not there. But in my game I can still see you. I haven't reached the A list yet so no comeback quests for me. But I did already finish the Liza love quest as well as the fashion assistant one. As I said, I've been playing day and night. . Guess I'll just have to learn to be patient ....

ok, so what we'll do, because you're out of my GC but still in the game as that generic doll with no rank, and I'm the same in yours. we'll just keep checking with each other. When we both have no signs of each other, we check with each other, and add each other back. If that works, and I can see the new you with rank and clothes, I'll send you a gift. When that works, we'll resurrect your other thread, and tell everyone how to do it. Because you have a lot of friends here, and we all want our Sassi back in the game. :) I would hand you a Snickerdoodle right now if I could. The only cookie my son will eat. It makes everything better.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Sure lol sounds like a plan!! And a snickerdoodle would be greatly appreciated lol

• Maura AgustinMaura Agustin Registered Users 76 Posts
    Sassi I tried to friend you in GC so I could gift you. Did it work?
    GC ID: Maura Agustin
    I love gifting those who gift me! Let's exchange!
    Ooooh, a brand new friend? Someone seeing her in their game as she is now would be encouraging. we can start getting her new friends then, while her old friends try to connect. Fingers Crossed.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    New friends can't gift me either. Dunno why :( I have a glitched existence.

• Starbeans BaristaStarbeans Barista Registered Users 31 Posts
    I will be over the moon if one of u lovely can tell me what's in the Love Guru comeback quests! I've been having the same no gigs problems after Sticky Game.
    True love begins when nothing is looked for in return :o
  • WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Hey Sassi Girl,

Simon seriously NEVER calls me except for little gigs. The last photoshoot i did in Paris (1hr) paid out a whopping $37!?!?! Left me with only 11 energy too... lame!

So mostly I've been working at Kardash Soho... 12 hr shifts pay out $480 for a little over a full bar of energy... waaaaay more cash then piddly gigs. Working my butt off, just bought the Hamptons House & Corgi. When I notice my rank slipping I throw a party... one tweet & I'm back at #1.

Those are my suggestions lovely... sorry you're having so much trouble! :(

xo
  • SettazSettaz Registered Users 24 Posts
    Yea, I was at 321 mil followers, I did the comeback and can't even get back to number 1 because these gigs are so small would take forever to get get those back from just parties and gigs from Simon.
    Thanks for the suggestions, Wish!

• WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Thanks for the suggestions, Wish!

I know it sucks starting over sweetie.... (((((Sassi)))))