Comeback quest activities

QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
I just started my comeback quest and finished making my game. What now?
GC: QueenSukii
Instagram: @QueenSukii
iPhone 8 iOS 11.1

Comments

• AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    there are supposed to be specific goals i think but i never got any
    no i don't have any chill
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    I've always been confused about this whole comeback thing. So basically all the quests that happened were because of the comeback? or was it just regular quests? or did people have different quests? I know some didn't get anything besides Sticky Games.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
    I heard that too but nothing for me either
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    well, let me read some things Ray said, Ok in the comeback I had a Celebrity Bartender quest. And I'll look at some screenshots to see what else. Hope I was following my own rule - Screenshot or it didn't happen. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    well, let me read some things Ray said, Ok in the comeback I had a Celebrity Bartender quest. And I'll look at some screenshots to see what else. Hope I was following my own rule - Screenshot or it didn't happen. lol.

Which comeback did you pick? I picked Fashion Icon and I had that quest.
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    I was a fashion icon and I got to make my own game just like KKH. Pretty much breaking the forth wall.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
    Yeah, I had plenty of quests to do.
  • Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    I had the Sticky Games quest, Energy drink gig with Khloe, Bartender Competition, then I had to pick out models for outfits I liked and have to cover a few gigs for Kim bc she unexpectantly had to fly out of the country... I think that's the majority of it. My comeback was Money Maker...
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • LittlemsJojoLittlemsJojo Registered Users 40 Posts
    I picked the Fashion Icon comeback and the only quest I got is the one where I could make my own game... that's pretty much it and now just throwing parties and doing some gigs to climb up the list to try another comeback >.<
    Hiii do add me on Game center: joyceetejada
    Would love to play with you soon :)
    Breen819 wrote: »
    I had the Sticky Games quest, Energy drink gig with Khloe, Bartender Competition, then I had to pick out models for outfits I liked and have to cover a few gigs for Kim bc she unexpectantly had to fly out of the country... I think that's the majority of it. My comeback was Money Maker...

Same. Exactly as to why I'm confused when people ask what quests you got when you picked a certain comeback. I'm thinking everyone got the same ones regardless of comeback. Though you didn't mention a few more that I got to do but back to what I was saying, my mom picked Love Guru and she got all the ones I did but everyone's game is different I suppose. :confused:
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Yeah, I still don't understand why some people got those guests and others (like me!!!) don't.
    Same. Exactly as to why I'm confused when people ask what quests you got when you picked a certain comeback. I'm thinking everyone got the same ones regardless of comeback. Though you didn't mention a few more that I got to do but back to what I was saying, my mom picked Love Guru and she got all the ones I did but everyone's game is different I suppose. :confused:

I also forgot to add the Anti Fur campaign and the OutRAGEous events.

Its a mystery for sure on all points.
    I am getting quests now, that others got earlier. It's as if there is a whole Closet full of quests, and depending on choices we make, we get some quests first, and others later, but eventually we all get them all. The first night of the comeback, some people were getting Anti Fur depending on what Comeback road they chose. I chose Love Guru (about 2 weeks ago?) and I just got the anti fur on 2 games within the past 2 days and the third still hasn't gotten it. So I'm thinking, depending on what you picked, you got certain tasks first, and as you go along, you end up doing them all. Remember back in the beginning of January? The big update and some people got Liza Love, some didn't? Same thing. One Android got Liza Love when The Hamptons came through, along with the ipad, and the other Android just got it now. So, I'm thinking the players who were worried they didn't get the anti fur, or the fashion designer quest when they started the Comeback, are getting it now like me. And others, who didn't pick the comeback, I think they'll all end up with the same quests.

I wish there was a guide, explaining all the twists and turns, so when people asked we had better answers.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I think you are right KoKo! I just got the anti fur campaign yesterday, but I got the Liza Love one like a month ago.

I chose the love guru comeback and today Simon called and I had to choose between a spray tan or liquor endorsement. I'm so confused lol
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
    I did a series of events with Liza Love last month but j thought that was a part of the regular game update.
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
    QueenSukii wrote: »
    I chose the love guru comeback and today Simon called and I had to choose between a spray tan or liquor endorsement. I'm so confused lol

Yeah, but I think that's from the weekend event. I got it as well.
    I got that one too. Two picked the Liquor, it sounded like Midori, except red and cherry. Midori is green, and not sure what flavor. Then I picked the tan for the third, because during the winter I love Taninacan™ and hate looking orange. It's like that old rhyme "With a Tan, you get a man. But nothing rhymes with orange!" lol

I'm thinking those are the next gigs rolling out on the conveyer belt of quests.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I got that one too. Two picked the Liquor, it sounded like Midori, except red and cherry. Midori is green, and not sure what flavor. Then I picked the tan for the third, because during the winter I love Taninacan™ and hate looking orange. It's like that old rhyme "With a Tan, you get a man. But nothing rhymes with orange!" lol

I'm thinking those are the next gigs rolling out on the conveyer belt of quests.

Midori is a green, melon flavored liqueur used commonly in Midori Sours, Melon type martinis, Pearl Harbors etc :) I picked the liquor quest too. Seeing I just won Celebrity Bartender of the Year in the bartender competition. (I know they aren't correlated but ya know) and of course since I am/was a bartender. And darn good at it. [/Quote]

• trangietrangie Registered Users 29 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    Yeah, I still don't understand why some people got those guests and others (like me!!!) don't.

Same here. I've even sent a ticket asking about the problem but after nearly two weeks of waiting the reply wasn't very helpful, they asked me to double check my internet connection, game versions, incomplete tasks etc. nothing I haven't done before and then concluded that the only reason left for me not to progress was that I might have reached the end of the available storyline(!) - which is in no way true since there are a handful of quests that I have yet to come across after the Sticky Game thingy and this weekend's task. I'm beginning to think that I won't get to do those quests at all even when the update comes, which is disheartening :( Nowadays I do nothing but doing small gigs and lounging around my houses throwing parties so it's getting very repetitive - I feel like a washed up virtual celebrity now...
    Breen819 wrote: »
    Midori is a green, melon flavored liqueur used commonly in Midori Sours, Melon type martinis, Pearl Harbors etc :) I picked the liquor quest too. Seeing I just won Celebrity Bartender of the Year in the bartender competition. (I know they aren't correlated but ya know) and of course since I am/was a bartender. And darn good at it.
    [/QUOTE]

I meant, because Kim was spokesperson for Midori, a fruit (melon) green liquor, (she promoted it as a Pop of Color. They made a Midori Bar, which we use in the Luna Lounge) the red cherry liquor was a similar gig to Kim's Midori Deal. But your expertise as a Bartender is awesome. Perhaps you can fill in for Joe Mang as the Bartender sometime, and he can come out from behind the bar and show us what he learned in Magic Mike. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    trangie wrote: »
    Same here. I've even sent a ticket asking about the problem but after nearly two weeks of waiting the reply wasn't very helpful, they asked me to double check my internet connection, game versions, incomplete tasks etc. nothing I haven't done before and then concluded that the only reason left for me not to progress was that I might have reached the end of the available storyline(!) - which is in no way true since there are a handful of quests that I have yet to come across after the Sticky Game thingy and this weekend's task. I'm beginning to think that I won't get to do those quests at all even when the update comes, which is disheartening :( Nowadays I do nothing but doing small gigs and lounging around my houses throwing parties so it's getting very repetitive - I feel like a washed up virtual celebrity now...

What platform is your game on? And, what was your last update? I'm sorry this is happening.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Perhaps you can fill in for Joe Mang as the Bartender sometime, and he can come out from behind the bar and show us what he learned in Magic Mike.:)

That's a brilliant plan for many reasons. Breen can strut her stuff, the Luna Lounge can see a spike in sales, Joe can get out and dance & blather on about male dancers as he loves to do... <Did you guys know he made a documentary about them after being in Magic Mike? "La Bare". I'm not kidding.>

And the rest of us can just forget winter for a few hours!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• trangietrangie Registered Users 29 Posts
    What platform is your game on? And, what was your last update? I'm sorry this is happening.

I'm on iOS and my last update was the Valentine one - I've come across people from different platform (Android) with the same issue so not sure where the problem lies.

I meant, because Kim was spokesperson for Midori, a fruit (melon) green liquor, (she promoted it as a Pop of Color. They made a Midori Bar, which we use in the Luna Lounge) the red cherry liquor was a similar gig to Kim's Midori Deal. But your expertise as a Bartender awesome. Perhaps you can fill in for Joe Mang as the Bartender sometime, and he can come out from behind the bar and show us what he learned in Magic Mike. :)[/QUOTE]

Ha of course my mind skips past Kim promoting Midori. Duh.

• roxytartsroxytarts Registered Users 9 Posts
    Just started the comeback lastnight.
    Finished making the game. Now, nothing? Just when simon calls for those small gigs. I picked the Fashion. Sure hope all this wasn't for nothing.. :/
  • hkayteehkaytee Registered Users 116 Posts
    I picked the Money Maker and all I got was the game. I sent a ticket to glu but they had me fly all over the world (waste of money) to check if I had some task that I didn't finish but nothing
    Add me GC: AychKT && yakanaTee :)